Diverge Networks
Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=1414)

Pages: 1 2

Staff App - ComradeBoekhom - 05-16-2021

In-Game Name(s): Amon Angelo, Beck "Beat" Pat, Johnson Goder, Caoimhe McCarthy
Steam Name: Communist Propaganda
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ComradeSpoi/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:515560461
Discord Username: PlagueRoach#9934
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1w 4d
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: At least a hour a day, more depending on when i get off work
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, Ive been staff for other servers but they used different things
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------

Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * Ive been playing for a few months and see a very common problem among the populace of the server. Its always complaints of "not enough staff" and any other variation of it, along with lots of calls of staff in ooc etc. The calls vary in what they're needed but it brings a problem that the community needs more staff, so I want to step up to the plate and keep minges out of our server keeping it roleplay ready for the active members of the community. Among that I also want to join the GM team to create well devised events for the community, to help make them even more interested in the server due to the multitude of events that can be placed within New York
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * Im fairly average myself, but this is the main server I play on within garry's mod, I enjoy sticking to one server at a time so im on here quite a lot. I believe im chill enough for this but also know when to take up the era of professionalism I simply just want to see the community thrive and make strides for time to come, and not to die like many before it, so im dedicated to make sure it reaches that area.  Im here and happy to help wherever the help may be needed.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Gaminglight, 1 month. Ended as mod
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes. As by what I was told, metagaming with the old Firearms authority [Before it was switched to pd and then back]
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I believe im decently well known, currently I am chief of staff for the firearms commision, was in the dea and the usms. As well as being a high ranking member within the flanagans, possibly even councilman if I get elected. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Red Revolver

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: It depends on the context within the situation, if it was obvious RDM I would hop onto my staff character and take care of the situation as provided, if the kill seemed a bit more murky on rdm I would simply wait for a ticket to be called as it may not have actually been RDM, possibly something within the area of rp

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Contact any UA with evidence of the abusive actions
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: First I'd see if any other staff are on to take care of it, if it is only me on I'll get on and deal with it as im supposed to. Staff has no bias, as such I will keep it that way

RE: Staff App - Hammer - 05-16-2021

+1 Very active, good guy and knows what he's doing

RE: Staff App - Hue - 05-16-2021

+1 Great guy and very active

RE: Staff App - Baldrick - 05-16-2021

+1 Active player can put time into staffing.

RE: Staff App - ZharkZ - 05-17-2021

+1 likes to touch children, very active and a nice person in general

RE: Staff App - Banmaster - 05-18-2021

+1
Time spent in game
Previous staff experience
EST time zone

RE: Staff App - Bigman10 - 05-23-2021

+1 he's a g very knowledgeable would be a great addition

RE: Staff App - Salvatore Bonpensiero - 06-02-2021

+1
I don't know you, but I liked your application.

RE: Staff App - Uncle Jack - 06-24-2021

+1 Active, dedicated, and overall seems alright

RE: Staff App - Rem - 06-25-2021

Metagames too much.