Diverge Networks
Vice Application 2 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Vice Application 2 (/showthread.php?tid=1416)

Pages: 1 2

Vice Application 2 - Vice - 05-16-2021

In-Game Name(s): Tony 'Bands' Lorenzetti (Dead) // Phillip 'Rainham' Wright

Steam Name: Vice

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cretinbruh/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98169094

Discord Username: Vice

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):
2w 1d 14h 30 mins

Time Zone: GMT-0 / BST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 1h - 5h a day

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes (Decent one)

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes (Used to be co-founder of a Nutscript community called Fuse Networks as well as I did some staffing on MP as a T-mod and then it was shut down).

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: * I have staffed on previous servers in the past, as well as I have a good understanding and good reputation among the players on the server. I get bored of RPing all the time, so staffing is a good alternative, as I like helping members of the community and messing around with the other staff members.

The second reason I would like to get staff is because, recently I was removed from staff because I didn't do my quota before posting an LOA. Partly because I forgot to post and Loa sooner. I would like a chance to redeem myself and I think I would do beter under the new guidelines. I enjoyed staffing and its perks so much when I was staff, and I would like the opportunity to have another go.

The final reason for me applying is because Diverge Mafia RP is my favourite server, hence why I want to help it grow and help it thrive. I would hate to see the Mafia RP genre go to waste and I think that staffing is a great way to maintain it.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I am active almost every day due to my abundance of free time recently (and its coming up to summer). I have experience and I wish to use that in order to help my favorite community at the moment. As I said before, I know the players and It could help me resolve issues quickly. I am online during EU hours, so I can help people when I am the only staff on. I have experience with quotas, so I will try and get as many tickets done as possible (provided I have time to RP too). I would love to be able to help other players and further their experience on the server.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where/what position and how long): I was Co-founder of Fuse Networks which lasted around 4 months until I found out that the owner was doing a Narco on the staff and was lieing about putting money into the server. I was also a T-mod sometime before MP shutdown.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: N/A (I don't think I have)

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I have made friends in the factions I have been in the past, for example, I have made friends with a few of Grant Ent. when I was a security supervisor. I made friends with Flannagan's including Stallion and Ghasts. I have made friends in Gambinos. I have friends in U.S Marshals (I think all of them are on good terms with me). I was friends with everyone in DEA (I was ASAC). I have friends in FBI too. I have been an important role in a fair amount of factions, almost any rank in every style of faction spit across all of the Mafia RP servers I have played since It became a gamemode. All in all, not many people do not get on with me, I see myself as a pretty genuine guy.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Cajun

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I do /grabid, I then go on my staff character, and !bring [ID] and bring him and freeze him. I then proceed to check if he had violated any rules (through logs) while I was absent and then administer the correct punishment.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I obtain evidence of the incident and then report them to a seperate UA.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I administer the correct punishments and explain that it is my job to enforce the server rules and it is nothing personal.

---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Vice Application 2 - ChrisGM - 05-16-2021

+1

Pretty nice and chill guy. Had many interactions with him in rp, and he seems like he knows what he is doing based out of his experience. I think he deserves a shot within the staff team as he is fairly active as well.

RE: Vice Application 2 - Baldrick - 05-16-2021

+1 Would give him a shot on staff seems like a reliable person.

RE: Vice Application 2 - Heinz - 05-17-2021

+1 We need more EU staff for the morning EST hours. Never seen him minge once, previously staff.

RE: Vice Application 2 - 50.Cal - 05-21-2021

+1 nice dude

RE: Vice Application 2 - Vex - 05-21-2021

Fat +1, this guy did great when we was on the staff team and was very good at his job. give him another shot

RE: Vice Application 2 - Metrail - 05-27-2021

+1 British

RE: Vice Application 2 - Salvatore Bonpensiero - 06-02-2021

+1
Seeing that you have extensive experience with nutscript and the one encounter we've had I think this guy should get an opportunity.

RE: Vice Application 2 - Rowdy - 06-03-2021

+1 bring back the eu bud

RE: Vice Application 2 - Cocohop - 06-16-2021

+1 good guy