Diverge Networks
gozmouz staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: gozmouz staff app (/showthread.php?tid=1480)

Pages: 1 2

gozmouz staff app - gozmouZ - 05-24-2021

In-Game Name(s): Jiro Hazikashi
Steam Name: gozmouZ
Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/id/gozmouZ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216343736
Discord Username: gozmouZ#7777
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2 days and 19 hours
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-3 hours a day, more when school ends

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My main reason for applying is that i feel like i could be the change i want to see in the staff team. Currently, there is few dedicated staff members, leading to 1 or less staff on whenever i play the server, and i want that number to rise, as more staff leads to a better enviroment. I also just enjoy staffing in general, and i love the break it gives you from RP. Another reason i feel that its necessary to apply for staff is the sheer amount of rule breaking that tends to slip through the cracks whenever i play, and it usually slips through the cracks because people report it, and get responded to 20+ minutes later when its too much of a bother to even continue. I want to change that, and provide players a good roleplaying enviroment.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I am unbiased as i do not own any characters within a faction, which will assist in the fact that i do not care what faction you are in when while dealing with you. I have experience with staffing, and know when to make judgement calls or how to make hard decisions in cases that are not black and white. I do not pick favorites nor help out any friends in sits, nor will i ever as i think thats extremely lame. I can dedicate long hours soley to staffing, as i do not have much to do right now, and i do not RP frequently. I enjoy staffing, so me burning out will rarely occur, and if this enviroment is encouraging, i can remain staff for a long time.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I staffed on MP for 5 months, i was Senior Admin before it closed.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I was banned for 1 day for "Leading a minge group, ur not Funny" because i shot someone in the head for being racist by Josh.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I would say active players know me, my reputation is for being a troll but i can take staffing seriously.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: redruM, ayo
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would ask someone in staff chat (if you can create a ticket that, not sure) to handle this in a sit between me and them. If no one is online, i would record the interaction and report it to someone else, as i do not want to take my own sit, as thats conflict of interest.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Make a compilation of all the minor infractions and report them to someone higher than them.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Its an online friendship, i do not care, if they want to end a friendship over me enforcing rules then so be it.
---------------------------------------------------------

pendred is sexy yo 

RE: gozmouz staff app - Sydney - 05-24-2021

+1 Goz was a great staff member on MP and can be serious when he needs to be. Give him a chance, I think he has a lot of good ideas and can really bring change needed to the server.

RE: gozmouz staff app - Mio Honda - 05-24-2021

+1 Goz is a goat make him staff right now pendred

RE: gozmouz staff app - Baldrick - 05-24-2021

+1 more staff good

RE: gozmouz staff app - Grant - 05-24-2021

Unironically yes

RE: gozmouz staff app - JimmyPenis - 05-24-2021

+1 Unironically this guy is great. He is well known in the community and ive had many good interactions with him from MP when he was staff and just in Diverge general. He is a bit of a troll but cmon who doesnt do a little shitposting here and there

RE: gozmouz staff app - JoeMomma - 05-24-2021

+1 would be a good addition

RE: gozmouz staff app - Swigs - 05-24-2021

+1 Only had good interactions with this guy in discord, friendly dude, would make a great addition towards staff.

RE: gozmouz staff app - shrimps - 05-24-2021

if snapdragon can get accepted..

+1

RE: gozmouz staff app - ayo - 05-26-2021

if shrimps can get accepted..

+1