Diverge Networks
the end has come for me. - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: the end has come for me. (/showthread.php?tid=3012)

Pages: 1 2

the end has come for me. - Hoovis - 02-04-2022

As few of you may know, the reason for my previous hiatus from MafiaRP and Garry’s Mod was due to stage III skin cancer. What none of us knew, however, was how advanced in the stage it actually was. I was recently diagnosed with stage IV melanoma, stage III lung cancer, and stage IV brain cancer. I have been given roughly 1 month to live, and during that time I will quit Diverge Networks and travel the world. I will try to stay active on discord, but if my account falls silent then the inevitable has occurred. To Fish Man, you have been my role model for how a person should be. Honest, competent, and hardworking. Thank you for being a relatively good influence on me. To Stretch, we have memed for several weeks, and you were one of the few people who knew what I was going through, and you provided me with the kind of dark humour I live on. Thank you for keeping me afloat through the recent months. To Pendred, you are the most competent server owner and overall just a fantastic person. Make the MafiaRP gamemode great again. To Kash, go outside for fucks sake, workout every other day as a start. We are only on this earth for an incredibly short time, we might as well enjoy this planet while we can. 

Sincerely, Hoovis.

RE: the end has come for me. - Vex - 02-04-2022

o7 bro. You're one of the best players in this community, and I will miss your presence here. I have known you through many gmod communities-
of which all of you were an amazing person while playing them.

I hope you get better g

RE: the end has come for me. - Hue - 02-04-2022

I've only seen you as staff but you've done well in that area. I'm glad you're taking your last month to experience the world, it really is beautiful.

RE: the end has come for me. - Irn Bru - 02-04-2022

Stay strong brother, god is with you. I hope you get better! If you ever want to talk to someone I'm here.

RE: the end has come for me. - kash - 02-04-2022

fuck you hoovis

i hope you die so I can do a L bozo livestream

and I go outside because I have a JOB (flexing on you btw) and WORK OUT (something you’ve never experienced) so why don’t you do the same and get some bitches in the mean time

RE: the end has come for me. - Pendred - 02-04-2022

As some of you may know, the reason for my previous LOA was due to stage III skin cancer. What none of us knew, however, was how advanced in the stage it actually was. I was recently diagnosed with stage IV melanoma, stage III lung cancer, and stage IV brain cancer. I have been given roughly 1 month to live, and during that time I will quit Typhon Networks and travel the world. I will try to stay active on discord, but if my account falls silent then the inevitable has occurred. To Field Marshal Gold, you have been my role model for how a person should be. Honest, competent, and hardworking. Thank you for being a relatively good influence on me. To Ser Grimm, we have memed for several months, and you were one of the few people who knew what I was going through, and you provided me with the kind of dark humour I live on. Thank you for keeping me afloat through the recent months. To ObsidianHobbes, you are the most competent war planner and overall just a fantastic successor. Make the OKM great again. To U-boat Anon. Go outside for fucks sake, workout every other day as a start. We are only on this earth for an incredibly short time, we might as well enjoy this planet while we can. To .Skiiii, you are going to be a great Generaladmiral. Just don’t call Stefan a faggot during Ruffian hour, it didn’t work out well last time. To Sten, I graduated the Kriegsschule fuck you. To niccolo, I hope you make a good gamemaster and do a lot more military events to keep people who are in the infantry, in the infantry. To Admiral Allen, give the OKM back its marine divisions. At least there are war plans when we have them. To James., you cunt. To Saller, whatever your discord name is, you were the first person to actually be kind and welcoming to me when I first joined Typhon Networks. Thank you for being a friend. To Dr. Vahn, we only were acquaintances for a few days, but I want you to have a good go of it. Let COs have white hats and let them wear swords in public man it really bumps up our street cred.

RE: the end has come for me. - Romullus - 02-04-2022

who asked

RE: the end has come for me. - Fish Man - 02-04-2022

As some of you may know, the reason for my previous LOA was due to stage III skin cancer. What none of us knew, however, was how advanced in the stage it actually was. I was recently diagnosed with stage IV melanoma, stage III lung cancer, and stage IV brain cancer. I have been given roughly 1 month to live, and during that time I will quit Typhon Networks and travel the world. I will try to stay active on discord, but if my account falls silent then the inevitable has occurred. To Field Marshal Gold, you have been my role model for how a person should be. Honest, competent, and hardworking. Thank you for being a relatively good influence on me. To Ser Grimm, we have memed for several months, and you were one of the few people who knew what I was going through, and you provided me with the kind of dark humour I live on. Thank you for keeping me afloat through the recent months. To ObsidianHobbes, you are the most competent war planner and overall just a fantastic successor. Make the OKM great again. To U-boat Anon. Go outside for fucks sake, workout every other day as a start. We are only on this earth for an incredibly short time, we might as well enjoy this planet while we can. To .Skiiii, you are going to be a great Generaladmiral. Just don’t call Stefan a faggot during Ruffian hour, it didn’t work out well last time. To Sten, I graduated the Kriegsschule fuck you. To niccolo, I hope you make a good gamemaster and do a lot more military events to keep people who are in the infantry, in the infantry. To Admiral Allen, give the OKM back its marine divisions. At least there are war plans when we have them. To James., you cunt. To Saller, whatever your discord name is, you were the first person to actually be kind and welcoming to me when I first joined Typhon Networks. Thank you for being a friend. To Dr. Vahn, we only were acquaintances for a few days, but I want you to have a good go of it. Let COs have white hats and let them wear swords in public man it really bumps up our street cred.

Sincerely,
Fish Man

RE: the end has come for me. - Hue - 02-04-2022

LOL boys we've been memed

RE: the end has come for me. - Vex - 02-04-2022