Diverge Networks
Ryan's Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Ryan's Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5072)

Pages: 1 2

Ryan's Ban Appeal - IZO - 12-29-2022

Your Name: IZO/Ryan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432656209

Reason for ban: Metagame|Staff Abuse

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I apologise for my actions and for being so careless about my actions.

Why should you be unbanned?: It's been almost half a year since my ban and i feel like in this time i have changed and now have understood that my actions we're completly wrong and an insult to the staff team which gave me an opportunity to be one of them which I am sorry for showing this type of disrespect. In this time i've joined other communities but they're just not like this one. I miss the diverge community and the level of roleplay it bring and I just want to give it anauther go and have some fun and maybe use my experience on the server to improve the rp. I missed interacting with different people and organizations both as a criminal and as police  officer which i wish to focus on more if I do get a second chance on the server. I hope you'll take this into consideration and i do hope you'll grant me a second chance also considering I have a preety clean record of 2 bans( a 12h one and this one).

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - Duckium - 12-29-2022

+1

I Think he deserves to be unbanned, listen i believe that everyone should have a second chance let him come back see if he actually tends to RP Than judge if he should stay perma banned?

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - OWAALOL - 12-29-2022

CA
cant believe its been almost a year and a half since your ban.. I mean, what are you returning to? There are no cartels, just Italians that are favorited by Pendred. There is no more viva la colombia. The game isn't what it used to be, the entire staff team is nothing but corrupt. (can't say it wasn't always like that) Everybody that made the game fun is gone because of recent events, they've been gone because the server is boring and has so much repetition and its going to stay like that because Pendred is too lazy to add any new features into the game. What I cannot figure out is if UA knows that every moderator & administrator is corrupt and they could give two shits, or they're just completely clueless. Any and all staff reports that affect the reputation or competence to the team is directly declined by any UA.

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - Pendred - 12-29-2022

(12-29-2022, 08:31 PM)OWAALOL Wrote:
CA
cant believe its been almost a year and a half since your ban.. I mean, what are you returning to? There are no cartels, just Italians that are favorited by Pendred. There is no more viva la colombia. The game isn't what it used to be, the entire staff team is nothing but corrupt. (can't say it wasn't always like that) Everybody that made the game fun is gone because of recent events, they've been gone because the server is boring and has so much repetition and its going to stay like that because Pendred is too lazy to add any new features into the game. What I cannot figure out is if UA knows that every moderator & administrator is corrupt and they could give two shits, or they're just completely clueless. Any and all staff reports that affect the reputation or competence to the team is directly declined by any UA.

war loss coping mechanism

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - CharlesSKS - 12-30-2022

CA
If only you knew he was banned back in August... Cope CartelK

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - IZO - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022, 12:22 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote:
CA
If only you knew he was banned back in August... Cope CartelK
If only he read i got banned almost half a year ago not a year and a half ago. But ngl miss the cartel they were some glory days.

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - therealerhakai - 12-30-2022

+1, let the dude come back. Smart fella

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - lmaoitsshrek - 12-30-2022

+1 I think the permaban was a bit much, he was a great guy who just made a bad decision, let the man come back.

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - OWAALOL - 12-31-2022

(12-30-2022, 06:35 AM)IZO Wrote: If only he read i got banned almost half a year ago not a year and a half ago. But ngl miss the cartel they were some glory days.
Typed in the wrong way, even the smallest thing can change the sentence entirely.

RE: Ryan's Ban Appeal - Rem - 12-31-2022

No you just can't read.