Diverge Networks
Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises (/showthread.php?tid=1343)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - NotLawyer - 05-06-2021

+1 This would be really nice to have on this server.

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - Dawn - 05-07-2021

(05-06-2021, 05:18 PM)shrimps Wrote: Selling PAC's and clothing items is usually a small side gig for most factions, including my own. I don't understand the merit in adding a completely new faction if their entire purpose is to sell PAC's. What are you going to do if you don't have the jewelry store? The other point that was already raised, about eventually devolving into a criminal faction, is absolutely a concern. It entirely defeats the purpose of a legal faction when their legal business isn't specific enough that they start doing criminal shit like getting involved in wars and creating private armies. It sounds to me like simply making PAC's for money is something anybody can do in any faction, and this faction would inevitable find other things to do that are less than legal.

PAC was the most profitable racket when I first started on this server. It's still is very profitable and it gives something people to work hard for and try to grind to get something nice. We're not just any PAC store, we are THE BEST PAC Store and currently hold over 2000 items no one in GMOD has access to, let alone MafiaRP community. We don't care about the Jewelry Store, we can conduct business anywhere. We want this as a faction because my people 24+ want to help me and RP. They are MP waiters right now however, I can convince them to try this server out if we can have our own faction. We can create the best LegalRP because that's usually all we ever do. The issue before was that the PD and FBI were all alt character of Luchesse and Bonanno and we were unable to get assistance from them. Even now as you can see Police is dead. Even Grant Enterprises has their own personal army of hitmen. We had to become illegal, we were forced to meta gamers and failRPers. Regardless, I'm not ONLY offering my PAC to people, also my community Smile

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - Hook/Brute - 05-08-2021

-1 at a OOC stand point Not only did you get pked so you cant even be a fation leader when you own darias , you charge people irl money for your pacs which is against the rule, also bribing people to plus 1 your app and not even give the bride
in a In-C standpoint this faction this faction would add Zero rp to the server. you can make this buisnees with out a tab faction

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - Guitar Guy - 05-09-2021

-1 doesn't seem like this needs a tab faction just buy multiple shops and make a brand. For example have a clothing store and jewelry store for pac items only. no racket required.

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - JimmyPenis - 05-09-2021

-1 considering how you and the rest of Darias Jewels acted last time I really dont wanna see you guys again. You also charge people real money for pacs which is real scummy in my book. Just judging by your past I really dont wanna see this faction again.

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - shrimps - 05-09-2021

You joined my faction and didn't even last 24 hours. According to my officers, you were removed for minge behavior, among a number of other things.

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - Michael Flanagan - 05-10-2021

-1 This guy, does not know how to run a faction. His last faction was not ran well, i know this cus I actually looked into how he ran it. It was horrible, he talked soo much shit to all the other faction leaders as well, hes just a proper cuck overall. I dont want to see him with another faction that he barely runs.

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - Romullus - 05-10-2021

+1 Fat plus one. I dont see how him gettin pked on another char and him selling pac for money means he cant try to get a faction. Hope it gets accepted

RE: Legal Business I M P A C T Enterprises - Canadian-bacon - 05-16-2021

Thank you for your interest but your application has been unfortunately 
Denied.