Diverge Networks
The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia (/showthread.php?tid=1716)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Lucas - 06-19-2021

+1 The Colombos can bring a lot to the server and they have always been an active faction that was focused on RP. And seing Scar be the head of it definitely helps the faction.

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Guitar Guy - 06-19-2021

-1 as much as i love the Colombos there are enough Italian families and you guys chose to leave for MP and should have to wait for mp_flatgrass 2.0

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Scar - 06-19-2021

(06-19-2021, 03:24 AM)Guitar Guy Wrote: -1 as much as i love the Colombos there are enough Italian families and you guys chose to leave for MP and should have to wait for mp_flatgrass 2.0
didn't leave at all, we took a break from MafiaRP then we saw MP opening up they made a app on there so they got options but i get this accepted then we might make a comeback also there is only like 2-3 ACTIVE italian families so really its not a lot at all.

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Guitar Guy - 06-19-2021

(06-19-2021, 03:44 AM)Scar Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 03:24 AM)Guitar Guy Wrote: -1 as much as i love the Colombos there are enough Italian families and you guys chose to leave for MP and should have to wait for mp_flatgrass 2.0
didn't leave at all, we took a break from MafiaRP then we saw MP opening up they made a app on there so they got options but i get this accepted then we might make a comeback also there is only like 2-3 ACTIVE italian families so really its not a lot at all.
From what i remember from my time being in the Colombos you guys were just waiting for MP for a while and were very unimpressed with diverge so you guys pulled out and were happy to. Then after MP failed you guys said that you were gonna move to GTA V rp etc. Seems like all other options failed. If it was just a break then why not keep the faction on the server instead of get it removed? Good luck to you but there are already 4 italian families and 2 more apps for italian families (including yours) and i dont think we need 6 personally.

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - pistolretard - 06-19-2021

(06-18-2021, 08:09 PM)mikeytolit Wrote: -1 Too many Italian Factions in game.
Not true, 36% of factions is italian, to many mc's lol

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Hammer - 06-19-2021

+1 The final of the five families needs to be here

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Sp3ctre - 06-19-2021

Although I am very sure of Scar's Personal competence and previous experience,
It is my strong belief that we currently have quite enough Italian Factions in the Community already, 
Therefore I do not support the addition of another Italian Faction.

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - Salvatore Bonpensiero - 06-19-2021

No, We need more diverse factions. Italian Factions are a stereotype now due to the influx of new factions, causing over saturation.

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - pistolretard - 06-19-2021

(06-19-2021, 04:40 PM)Salvatore Bonpensiero Wrote: - 1
No, We need more diverse factions. Italian Factions are a stereotype now due to the influx of new factions, causing over saturation.
Bruh this is a mafia rp server lmao. what do you expect

RE: The REAL Colombo Crime Famiglia - DropitJimmy? - 06-23-2021

+1 I have always liked the colombos and it was a shame of how they became non-existent in the MafiaRP scene. I would like to see them come back in full capacity and reintrodruce themselves as if they never left, would make for great rp in my genuine opinion.