Diverge Networks
PK targeting, NLR - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: PK targeting, NLR (/showthread.php?tid=2198)

Pages: 1 2

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Vinny Giancana - 10-02-2021

My man, you didn't make it clear at all they were all in the warehouse listening in on what's going I told them I would handle it and I did I killed you and this Chu Ming guy he was not with you if he was involved you probably mean you told him on discord or something or the next day when you arrested me early in the morning waiting for me to do a crime. There was a lot of people involved you just don't know because you never got in to the place at the start when you showed up.

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Lucas - 10-02-2021

The only time that you have killed me was while i was arresting your guy we crashed into each other inside of the tunnel and you killed me. There was nobody that could have "listened" in on you killing me

Im pretty sure at this point you have me mistaken with someone else since we have 2 very different situations occurring at this point

And btw vinny i just wanna make this clear you haven't actually been PKd but there is an arrest warrant out for you due to you disconnecting from the game

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Vinny Giancana - 10-03-2021

That is what I mean il just quickly explain my side again, you came with the car parking lot. We got scared thought you were a random, told the guys in the warehouse we would deal with it as they continued processing. So me and David went out the door of the warehouse you drive of getting to the back of the warehouse and enter the property which I still don't know why you did ass me and the guys clearly try to explain to you the doors never opened on your first arrival we played it clean. You came back as I was talking with David on the phone to protect the place as I just went out to sell drugs. As you took him under custody I clearly remember 100% David taught he was about to get killed by you as he didn't know who you were. As this happened the phone call was still ongoing and I literally listened in on everything IC took my car and got to the place as fast as I could in which you got taken down. In this short time period, we believe you broke NLR and came back to an after-death situation.

Now that's my side of the story again there were people still in the warehouse which we told we would deal with you as they continued processing again this all happened in a short time span so you never saw them get out of the warehouse and again in this time period you never got inside or had the chance to take a picture. That's one of the reasons I made this report. And oh I had to go to work I told you guys before I disconnected. I am a new player I like to RP with the people around me I took the charges after that to just forget about it and let it slide so I didn't have to write an entire paragraph about you, but it turns out you had to abuse your powers and give us mostly me a bad RP experience on the server so bad that it actually made me consider to leave the server after 3 days of RP and fun.

But yeah that is my side of the story again, take it to do whatever you want with it I stand 100% by it and think what was done is unjust and undeserved.

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Lucas - 10-03-2021

The 2nd time that i came back i was in another car and totally different clothing that's is why you never realised that it was the same person which is the point where i saw you guys having the processors. Then a large amount of time passed and then i went over to the property again and arrested your guy this did not happen in as short of a time period as you clearly believe it did

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Vinny Giancana - 10-03-2021

1. The warehouse is outside the city which would compromise you even if you were using different clothing or a car we are not retarded. (let's be honest why would someone other than a delivery driver go to the outskirts of a warehouse, even if you did why would we open the garage door)

2. the garage never got opened and there was no way for you to check it without getting in (as David also mentioned)

3. you got dealt with in the first encounter and clearly came back.

I mean you keep talking about video and photo evidence about what happened after etc, why not just show it right now what you took before this all happend so I don't have to keep writing paragraphs lmao.

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Canadian-bacon - 10-04-2021

Neither user has submitted any actual proper evidence for staff to review, It's just a lot of he said, she said type arguing going back and forth with neither side conceding a point. As such I can't say without 110% certainty that a rule was broken.

Your player report has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined that the player's actions were not against our server rules or they were too minor in nature to warrant punishment.

We thank you for taking the time to file a player report.