Diverge Networks
Lone Star Solutions (Defunct) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Lone Star Solutions (Defunct) (/showthread.php?tid=3318)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Lone Star Solutions - Slee - 03-29-2022

(03-28-2022, 06:38 AM)kash Wrote: -1

haven’t seen you do to much rp on the server, and i know you’ve been quite active

I’ll change it if I can see you’re doing proper RP, instead of just being blatantly racist on ur chars
The character you are referring to is Clark Lindsay, who is PKed. Try coming to see my Arron Hall character, or my Dylan Eyer character. They are both progressing very quickly, with Dylan Eyer making 2 interrogations and earning 7 convictions within two days. As for Arron Hall, he assist in the running of the Ranch, which employs all races. I apologize for past mingery, but they has not been the case as recent. Proper RP has been apart of my game style since the start, I would recommend giving me a spectate on my different chars.

RE: Lone Star Solutions - TheDroppedFry - 03-30-2022

+1 you ain’t based if you’re not racist in 1986 Miami, one of THE most racially volatile times in US history.

RE: Lone Star Solutions - Chavez221 - 03-31-2022

+/-
+1 Legel faction OP

-1 Literally cant get a gun racket? doesnt wanna do oil either I think? The idea is good but legal factions arent allowed gun rackets VIA Pendred, , Canadian-bacon, Touka, etc

RE: Lone Star Solutions - Slee - 03-31-2022

(03-31-2022, 02:14 AM)Chavez221 Wrote: +/-
+1 Legel faction OP

-1 Literally cant get a gun racket? doesnt wanna do oil either I think? The idea is good but legal factions arent allowed gun rackets VIA Pendred, , Canadian-bacon, Touka, etc
we can source our own weapons, but we prefer a racket. Oil would be fine too.

RE: Lone Star Solutions - Chavez221 - 04-01-2022

(03-31-2022, 11:59 PM)Slee Wrote:
+1 Legel faction OP

Yes, I understand you prefer a racket but as I said in DM's you CANT GET A GUN RACKET. for one they go for like 5m+ for a light arms, and 15m+ for a heavy, As well as you cannot start with one. Oil would be your only go to, but oil would make no sense because your company is about guns?

Having your faction buy a property and just get a vendors licence would be way easier than starting a faction.

RE: Lone Star Solutions - Slee - 04-01-2022

(04-01-2022, 04:25 AM)Chavez221 Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 11:59 PM)Slee Wrote:
+1 Legel faction OP

Yes, I understand you prefer a racket but as I said in DM's you CANT GET A GUN RACKET. for one they go for like 5m+ for a light arms, and 15m+ for a heavy, As well as you cannot start with one. Oil would be your only go to, but oil would make no sense because your company is about guns?

Having your faction buy a property and just get a vendors licence would be way easier than starting a faction.
I got it under control.

RE: Lone Star Solutions (Defunct) - Canadian-bacon - 04-11-2022

dead

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is suffcient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.