Diverge Networks
Vetrano Crime Family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Vetrano Crime Family (/showthread.php?tid=3396)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - escape05 - 04-06-2022

Neutral, this faction has a great backstory and contains many serious role-players, however, I believe there are too many Italian families in Miami (Luprano, Vespaisano, BeLucchio, and Lucchese). If one or more of the current Italian factions were to be removed due to inactivity or for another in-character reason, this application has my +1 as it has great potential to produce RP to the server.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - ayo - 04-06-2022

+1

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Romullus - 04-08-2022

-1 go to new york or smt

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Gustavo - 04-08-2022

(04-08-2022, 09:25 PM)Romullus Wrote: -1 go to new york or smt
Get rid of inactive mafia's in Miami.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - DaSchmeeze - 04-13-2022

I like your Johnny Bojangles character, you do lots of good role play there. However, on your criminal char I have seen only mingery. This paired with the fact that there are already 4 Italian Crime Families in Miami, don’t think this is a good addition to the server.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - kash - 04-13-2022

I was trying to hold my opinions until I had developed what you are like CriminalRP wise, but after recent situations, I have come to a conclusion.

You have not shown any competency as a “don”, you’ve been acting like one despite the fact you are a sub.

You constantly have accused my faction of targeting you over the fact that I have some sort of OOC Bias against you, (which I never really did) and used that as a reason to blatantly ARDM and RDM members of my faction with your friends who have come from Prometheus with no experience at all.

Also the fact that you are trying to make us seem like the aggressors when in reality it’s just you being a schizophrenic. I have never forcibly told my guys to go attack you, in fact, I don’t even know what you look like or what your characters name is.

Not to mention that you said “get rid of inactive Italians in Miami” when not only are Italians active as shit, there’s enough with out a doubt. And also I agree with Schmeeze, you are still incompetent as a player (your PD is alright). I believe you should stick with PD RP because that seems to be your speciality which you’re not bad at. CriminalRP is a whole different concept, and you’re coming straight into it trying to become a don. Gain some experience and mentor competent leaders before giving it a try yourself.

Incompetency is something that kills factions, and I personally don’t see this going anywhere except the ban list.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Romullus - 04-13-2022

(04-08-2022, 11:08 PM)Gustavo Wrote:
who are you referring to?
I also hope you know that we have commands that allow us to directly view the activity of factions so do not worry. All inactive factions are notified, then removed.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Gustavo - 04-13-2022

(04-13-2022, 04:05 AM)kash Wrote: -1

I was trying to hold my opinions until I had developed what you are like CriminalRP wise, but after recent situations, I have come to a conclusion.

You have not shown any competency as a “don”, you’ve been acting like one despite the fact you are a sub.

You constantly have accused my faction of targeting you over the fact that I have some sort of OOC Bias against you, (which I never really did) and used that as a reason to blatantly ARDM and RDM members of my faction with your friends who have come from Prometheus with no experience at all.

Also the fact that you are trying to make us seem like the aggressors when in reality it’s just you being a schizophrenic. I have never forcibly told my guys to go attack you, in fact, I don’t even know what you look like or what your characters name is.

Not to mention that you said “get rid of inactive Italians in Miami” when not only are Italians active as shit, there’s enough with out a doubt. And also I agree with Schmeeze, you are still incompetent as a player (your PD is alright). I believe you should stick with PD RP because that seems to be your speciality which you’re not bad at. CriminalRP is a whole different concept, and you’re coming straight into it trying to become a don. Gain some experience and mentor competent leaders before giving it a try yourself.

Incompetency is something that kills factions, and I personally don’t see this going anywhere except the ban list.
Please refrain from making a statement like this using my name in instances that are out of my control. You time and time again have been unprofessional regarding faction applications calling people retarded or "schizo" as a staff member uttering those words on this website is not worth my time or breath. Sickining claims, Not only that you have no proof nor can provide video with claims of breaking rules, if what you said is true why have I not been warned banned or better yet spoken by staff. Regarding you're staff abuse and harassment of players alike. This forum is not for you to criticize, It is for questions and getting to know our story "Vetrano". You utter words from you're mouth without considering A: Your position in this community as a staff member and B: Failed to provide proof of these statements. So please try to formulate a conscientious message before making false statements. This platform is for the server not for you to be a "toxic child". I want to quote from a staff member "Kash doesn't care about his faction he does not support his faction or care about his low level people.".

(04-13-2022, 04:17 AM)Romullus Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 11:08 PM)Gustavo Wrote:
who are you referring to?
I also hope you know that we have commands that allow us to directly view the activity of factions so do not worry. All inactive factions are notified, then removed.
My reply to you is simple and im sorry if I upset you. But our rp so far will stammer from when we are accepted. We wish to bring RP such as our idea of horse races etc. Although it seems like it is the same people who deny all mafia people I want to clarify that my faction is not simply for italians I support those who wish to come into contact with me. My people have brain stormed ideas for everyone to receive a steady cash influx. I time and time again have proved to staff that my dedication and roleplay is never questioned and I have never abused the server in any instance. Refer from Kash's statement. But yes I thank you for being fair and understanding my stand hope we can sit down and I can show you my ideas and how active our roleplay will be.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - kash - 04-13-2022

Responding to Gustavo

Your claims are absolutely opinions, my claims are stuff I have personally witnessed and seen you do.

You are saying I abuse staff because you’re trying to look bigger as a person, but in reality it seems you are just mad about a valid opinion, and trying to make UA think that what you are saying is true. You’re calling me a toxic child despite you having absolutely no basis for this, what I said is purely a constructive opinion on seeing you as a don based on situations that have happened, if I “abuse staff”, then I would’ve been removed a long time ago. You’re also quoting a “staff member” who has probably never said anything you are speaking of.

And yes, this forum is for people to criticize. It’s not only about your factions story. You can take notes from several faction applications and see that obviously people include how the applicant/don acts in server situations. What you are saying is you trying to desperately make a comeback when in reality, it’s truthful.

You also call these situations stuff out of your control, which just makes you seem even less fit to lead a faction. The fact that you also say I “harass” players is just absolutely you making a random statement to seem above within this argument that you have presented.

You’re calling me a toxic child whenever I quite literally never said anything toxic.

My -1 is staying because within your reply you literally proved my point and added another, which is you now accusing staff of abusing and showing absolutely no wisdom OOCly.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - big sauce man - 04-13-2022

+1. Gustavo is a competent leader, and a proper roleplayer. I would be pleased to see someone of his caliber actually take the role of a family and see where it would go, because the depth and quality of the roleplay and character development he can offer is top notch. As for the others that are giving personal opinions or no reason at all for their -1's. You are judging the character of a man and not the idea of their creation. Be ashamed that you hold yourselves at such a high caliber while in the same aspect all have been seen being hypocrites and offer null roleplay yourselves. Give people a chance and you'd be surprised what you see. Stay ignorant and deny change, change will happen around you. TL;DR, +1 to Gus and his family, as for people who are talking shit, get fucked and snort your mother's ashes.