Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:29 AM)Mascotics Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:28 AM)Kody Wrote:
  1. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)

Great job. I read the rules too. Evidence was provided to UA when I was authorized to make the hit. Thanks though.
There is no possible way for you to know who killed your guy in that raid, the only lead you had was Montego since it was them you were after. So if you have the evidence that elm killed your man provide it here please, if you have the evidence that she was in the family provide that as well. It seems like blatant metagame on your part since you have no possible way of achieving evidence for either.

RE: PK Appeal - Rem - 11-21-2022

This should be cleared out that it isn't about something your character did. I said this in the ticket you made.

RE: PK Appeal - Mascotics - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:29 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:22 AM)Mascotics Wrote: I use to be in the faction and she told me her rank. This is not metagame because you have told me IC that you killed Zane. The meeting was Discord, and Rem is fully aware of the meeting and where it took place. But, it was done in IC and you were aware of that. It can be accepted as proof. I have provided everything to UA on this matter. Do you have proof you did say or tell anyone in IC that it was you? Even your own family gave you up for it.

(11-21-2022, 05:21 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:08 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You had my 2nd in Command PK'd, I PK'd your second in command. This PK on Zane stems from an incident previously that you've double downed on when your first PK was denied. You admitted to killing him several times now and your own family has mentioned you killing him. We had a meeting, considered IC, with us and the NCS where you admitted to killing him. It was well known knowledge you killed him.

At least one of my family member's has her F3 and knows she is in Elm Street Piru. My character is also from Elm Street Piru previously under her command with knowledge of her rank.

When was this "mentioned"? I wasn't even in game for 2 days. That can be proven in logs I'm sure. I think you got the wrong information. 
You are also meta-ing by admitting that you were in Elm and pk'd me on some knowledge that you can't even use for another character that's not even aware of my rank.

It's the same character. I filed a name change from Johnny Savage to what it is now and paid for a head change, but it's the exact same character that was in Elm under your crew before you promoted and told myself and another member of Elm what your new rank was.
I have never spoken my rank to anyone IC unlike your "underboss" zane who just willing hands out his rank to anyone. If you want to provide proof that my char had any involvement in the pk of one of your guys go ahead because I'm sure you don't. Like I said I wasn't in game. You still are running with false information. At the time when you were in elm I was just a hood general that ran a crew that yes you were probably in. Seems shady that I tried helping you find the person that robbed you of 30C to only now being disrespected and called a bitch and killed. The fact that you retaliated against me has no bearing since how would you have any knowledge of my current rank or have any IC knowledge that my family had any involvement?

You did though. I left the family right after you got your rank and spoke it to us upstairs via in game voice chat. This was not a retaliation on you, personally, rather than Elm Street as a whole.

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-21-2022

If he cannot provide evidence that elm killed his man or that she was affiliated with elm, then the pk should not stand.

RE: PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:34 AM)Rem Wrote: This should be cleared out that it isn't about something your character did. I said this in the ticket you made.
Well if he can provide evidence that justifies this PK then I'm all ears. He has no IC proof.

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-21-2022

Mascos character never had any information on kelly as his barrel running ass was smoked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZVfbEVrDRw ENJOY This is more proof then masco provided

(11-21-2022, 05:35 AM)Mascotics Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:29 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:22 AM)Mascotics Wrote: I use to be in the faction and she told me her rank. This is not metagame because you have told me IC that you killed Zane. The meeting was Discord, and Rem is fully aware of the meeting and where it took place. But, it was done in IC and you were aware of that. It can be accepted as proof. I have provided everything to UA on this matter. Do you have proof you did say or tell anyone in IC that it was you? Even your own family gave you up for it.

(11-21-2022, 05:21 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:08 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You had my 2nd in Command PK'd, I PK'd your second in command. This PK on Zane stems from an incident previously that you've double downed on when your first PK was denied. You admitted to killing him several times now and your own family has mentioned you killing him. We had a meeting, considered IC, with us and the NCS where you admitted to killing him. It was well known knowledge you killed him.

At least one of my family member's has her F3 and knows she is in Elm Street Piru. My character is also from Elm Street Piru previously under her command with knowledge of her rank.

When was this "mentioned"? I wasn't even in game for 2 days. That can be proven in logs I'm sure. I think you got the wrong information. 
You are also meta-ing by admitting that you were in Elm and pk'd me on some knowledge that you can't even use for another character that's not even aware of my rank.

It's the same character. I filed a name change from Johnny Savage to what it is now and paid for a head change, but it's the exact same character that was in Elm under your crew before you promoted and told myself and another member of Elm what your new rank was.
I have never spoken my rank to anyone IC unlike your "underboss" zane who just willing hands out his rank to anyone. If you want to provide proof that my char had any involvement in the pk of one of your guys go ahead because I'm sure you don't. Like I said I wasn't in game. You still are running with false information. At the time when you were in elm I was just a hood general that ran a crew that yes you were probably in. Seems shady that I tried helping you find the person that robbed you of 30C to only now being disrespected and called a bitch and killed. The fact that you retaliated against me has no bearing since how would you have any knowledge of my current rank or have any IC knowledge that my family had any involvement?

You did though. I left the family right after you got your rank and spoke it to us upstairs via in game voice chat. This was not a retaliation on you, personally, rather than Elm Street as a whole.
I have never talked to you via VC. That just a blaintant lie. I have also never EVER spoken my rank to ANYONE! Even my own people. And how would you know if my family had any involvement with any harm that was done to your family? You can't just assume you need evidence.

RE: PK Appeal - Mascotics - 11-21-2022

You guys PK'd my second in command, so I PK'd yours. This was verified by UA beforehand.

[Image: image.png]

(11-21-2022, 05:45 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You guys PK'd my second in command, so I PK'd yours. This was verified by UA beforehand.

[Image: image.png]
We are asking for evidence on the harm done to your family by my family. Do you have solid proof? You are basically posting meta information.

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-21-2022

Goofy Just exposed himself and rem for metagaming You may ask the Admin for the reason you were PK’ed but certain specifics like ‘who did it’ may be withheld to protect the perpetrators for reasons of Meta.