Diverge Networks
Ahl Allah - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Ahl Allah (/showthread.php?tid=5461)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ahl Allah - NikoLovesDiverge - 03-09-2023

(03-09-2023, 03:32 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote:
(03-09-2023, 01:57 AM)Outkast Wrote: +1 very interesting story, havent seen a middle eastern faction before, great backstory
Laventine, Nation of Islam

-1 The idea that this is coming off as a terrorist organization faction, already diminishes the fact that it can be either serious or be able to RP in the setting of Mafia RP. There have been Middle Eastern factions in the past, but none of them cameoff with terrorist vibes right away in their application.

Not even going to argue this with you because you defiantly know more about factions than me, but I will put up a small defense just to show I still have hope lol. While the Ahl Allah group is a terrorist organization in Iran we are here in America to make money and while we don’t believe in western values theirs is no where we’re we say we will commit terrorist acts against the USA. I’m pretty sure some Irish family’s or factions follow this as well where they come here to America to raise money for the IRA. Like I said, you are a well known person when it comes to leaving reply’s on faction apps and I wanted to ask you a honest question. If this fails because of past popular pre tenses then we should just give up on the Middle Eastern idea and try something else in two weeks right?

(03-09-2023, 08:34 AM)MxR Wrote: -1 would immediately go to war with all factions, definitely would cause issues. Doesn't help when they are islamic as well. Everyone would put bacon at their front door and bomb it with thermites, rpgs, and molotovs.

interesting take.

RE: Ahl Allah - NikoLovesDiverge - 03-09-2023

(03-09-2023, 09:45 AM)NikoLovesDiverge Wrote:
(03-09-2023, 01:57 AM)Outkast Wrote: +1 very interesting story, havent seen a middle eastern faction before, great backstory

-1 The idea that this is coming off as a terrorist organization faction, already diminishes the fact that it can be either serious or be able to RP in the setting of Mafia RP. There have been Middle Eastern factions in the past, but none of them cameoff with terrorist vibes right away in their application.

Not even going to argue this with you because you defiantly know more about factions than me, but I will put up a small defense just to show I still have hope lol. While the Ahl Allah group is a terrorist organization in Iran we are here in America to make money and while we don’t believe in western values theirs is no where we’re we say we will commit terrorist acts against the USA. I’m pretty sure some Irish family’s or factions follow this as well where they come here to America to raise money for the IRA. Like I said, you are a well known person when it comes to leaving reply’s on faction apps and I wanted lol to ask you a honest question. If this fails because of past popular pre tenses then we should just give up on the Middle Eastern idea and try something else in two weeks right? Either way I hope if we don’t that someone else creates some sort of middle eastern faction that people don’t automatically categorize with minge and I’m being completely genuine.

(03-09-2023, 08:34 AM)MxR Wrote: -1 would immediately go to war with all factions, definitely would cause issues. Doesn't help when they are islamic as well. Everyone would put bacon at their front door and bomb it with thermites, rpgs, and molotovs.

interesting take.

RE: Ahl Allah - NoMomManGiveHelp - 03-09-2023

Hello everyone! I am happy that we got a few replies to our faction app but I'm kind of sad about how we are being grouped with factions from a while ago. I and my friends are serious players with no intent to minge or cause absolute havoc on the server. We have all had experiences with factions that are just mingy guys who hop on for one night once a month to annoy people, but that's not what I'm going for. Like my friend Niko said WE ARE NOT a terrorist group IN America and we would like for you to give us a chance to not repeat the previous middle eastern faction's mistakes. As I said I still appreciate you all for taking time out of your day to give us feedback.  Smile

RE: Ahl Allah - CharlesSKS - 03-11-2023

(03-09-2023, 11:27 AM)NikoLovesDiverge Wrote:

Not even going to argue this with you because you defiantly know more about factions than me, but I will put up a small defense just to show I still have hope lol. While the Ahl Allah group is a terrorist organization in Iran we are here in America to make money and while we don’t believe in western values theirs is no where we’re we say we will commit terrorist acts against the USA. I’m pretty sure some Irish family’s or factions follow this as well where they come here to America to raise money for the IRA. Like I said, you are a well known person when it comes to leaving reply’s on faction apps and I wanted lol to ask you a honest question. If this fails because of past popular pre tenses then we should just give up on the Middle Eastern idea and try something else in two weeks right? Either way I hope if we don’t that someone else creates some sort of middle eastern faction that people don’t automatically categorize with minge and I’m being completely genuine.

interesting take.
The former Irish Crime Families, rarely showed their true colors to supporting the IRA. The only one that did that was Larne, who didn’t think of it as a way to support being the IRA until British cops decided they were wearing PIRA uniforms and declared anyone wearing it a terrorist. So as for you guys, if accepted, and you show signs of supporting a terrorist organization, your faction isn’t gonna last ever long. Larne lasted for as long as it has because of hiding the IRA side. As soon as it came out, the faction collapsed within two weeks.

RE: Ahl Allah - NikoLovesDiverge - 03-11-2023

(03-11-2023, 09:48 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote:
(03-09-2023, 11:27 AM)NikoLovesDiverge Wrote:

interesting take.
The former Irish Crime Families, rarely showed their true colors to supporting the IRA. The only one that did that was Larne, who didn’t think of it as a way to support being the IRA until British cops decided they were wearing PIRA uniforms and declared anyone wearing it a terrorist. So as for you guys, if accepted, and you show signs of supporting a terrorist organization, your faction isn’t gonna last ever long. Larne lasted for as long as it has because of hiding the IRA side. As soon as it came out, the faction collapsed within two weeks.

what do you look for in a faction?

RE: Ahl Allah - Canadian-bacon - 03-25-2023

Applicant leader was taken out in a hit and has not logged on since.

Ahl Allah - Canadian-bacon - 03-25-2023

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.