Diverge Networks
My honest and genuine reaction - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: My honest and genuine reaction (/showthread.php?tid=5542)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My honest and genuine reaction - ExodusMal - 03-25-2023

Bruh I specifically said in my appeal I didn't want to apologize or justify my actions, I didn't even mention what I did, you asked, and I gave my honest answer, this is my last reply to you as talking to you is getting tedious.

RE: My honest and genuine reaction - Eospin - 03-25-2023

(03-25-2023, 01:18 AM)ExodusMal Wrote: Bruh I specifically said in my appeal I didn't want to apologize or justify my actions, 
Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

I apologize for my mistakes, I apologize for the lies and for anyone's role play experiences I may have ruined along the way,

I had just recently become it and didn’t know I couldn’t do that, I was just bored and wanted to be a lawyer for my friend and didn’t see the harm, it was late at night and I wasn’t thinking

Huh? What? Also, asking what you did isn't saying "why did you do it?", which is what you detailed. You could have just as easily said "I saw my friend getting arrested, and I swapped to my ADA character to defend him." and ended it there, but you said that (sorta) and then listed 3 consecutive excuses.

Color coded for ease of reading.

RE: My honest and genuine reaction - Jack Dent - 03-25-2023

+1 Hey Guys Ben Sharter here. Exodus deserves one last chance.

Its called adding context bro + why are u so invested in me, if anyone needs a break from their pc its you..

I checked your previous appeal...

You snitched on others for metagame and then got banned for it... you are LYING...

By chance, are you a fan of 6ix9ine?

(03-25-2023, 01:34 AM)ExodusMal Wrote:  if anyone needs a break from their pc its you..

I never said you needed to take a break from your PC man, are you hearing things?

"This appeal is mainly for the job abuse because I everything I did was within the "corrupt police" rules. Essentially what I did was confiscate guns off of people I arrested and then like a few weeks later gave them to my friend." -Your appeal on your item transfer/char abuse ban.

You literally read the rules on what corrupt police could do, which is right next to the rules on general corruption. You know the corruption rules.

I can now confidently say, after seeing that appeal, and your previous appeal on this ban where you took the path of the ZEN BUDDHIST STOIC PHILOSOPHER, you do need a break from divergebrain.

RE: My honest and genuine reaction - Arth - 03-25-2023

(03-25-2023, 01:34 AM)Uno! Wrote: I checked your previous appeal...

You snitched on others for metagame and then got banned for it... you are LYING...

Hey! I was actually with Exodus at the time of the ban of Meatyfranks, (the person you're talking about) if you don't know what you're talking about, then please don't bring it up. Exodus didn't even want to get Meatyfranks banned, I was the only person who reported him because him and his friends meta gamed and pissed me off because they got off an arrest. The only reason why Exodus was even part of the scenario was because he was with me at the time of the arrest and he backed me up about the meta game but I was the only one who really did anything about it. It wasn't really that deep, I just wanted to get them warned at most.

It was two different scenarios, one was I was giving guns to my friend from confiscated people and the other was switching to my ada char to be a lawyer for my friend, can you please go find something to do other than harassing me on my ban appeal, I don't even know you and you are doing the most + I have taken almost a year break from diverge.

(03-25-2023, 01:41 AM)Arth Wrote:
(03-25-2023, 01:34 AM)Uno! Wrote: I checked your previous appeal...

Hey! I was actually with Exodus at the time of the ban of Meatyfranks, (the person you're talking about) if you don't know what you're talking about, then please don't bring it up. Exodus didn't even want to get Meatyfranks banned, I was the only person who reported him because him and his friends meta gamed and pissed me off because they got off an arrest. The only reason why Exodus was even part of the scenario was because he was with me at the time of the arrest and he backed me up about the meta game but I was the only one who really did anything about it. It wasn't really that deep, I just wanted to get them warned at most.
-7 rep I don't care

(03-25-2023, 01:43 AM)ExodusMal Wrote: It was two different scenarios, one was I was giving guns to my friend from confiscated people and the other was switching to my ada char to be a lawyer for my friend, can you please go find something to do other than harassing me on my ban appeal, I don't even know you and you are doing the most + I have taken almost a year break from diverge.

No I am going to keep harassing you
[Image: thich-quang-duc-1963.jpg?w=775]

RE: My honest and genuine reaction - Duckium - 03-25-2023

+1 he was a chill guy a good rper and a good friend I think he should get another chance

RE: My honest and genuine reaction - JimmyRusso - 03-25-2023

+1 give him another chance, it’s universally agreed that I’m the best rper on this server. I think I’m fully qualified to judge other rpers and I believe exodus is a good rper. He’s been banned for long enough.