Diverge Networks
Benny Denero Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Benny Denero Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=6485)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Benny Denero Ban Appeal - Rem - 09-01-2023

You're a clown if you don't think a permanent ban is valid.

RE: Benny Denero Ban Appeal - RyanBateman888 - 09-03-2023

From what I understand wars have to be validated by staff members from what the rules state. The problem is that this mans boss seems to have told this little soldier to do what is done, and even if he didn't do it he could of gotten PK'd and black listed. Bosses are supposed to know way more details about the conflicts than the soldiers, that's what they're paid to do. Am I advocating for this tiny dude's complete immunity? Frick no, but if his faction is literally being ordered to RDM I have a strong feeling this dude was ordered to do the same thing. That being said, if the only proof you have of your Don or higher ups giving you orders to kill is the words you're typing on a forum post, I think the safest bet is to adhere to this staffs gauge of punishment on their video game and keep you out to avoid future wasted time. As a community member, if your faction HR or in game staff members are telling you to Random Death Match or Mass Random Death Match then I strongly suggest you stay away from them and keep proof of these talks in case of problems in the future, like how this person was just permanently banned from the server. It's just a video game, and I really don't know how there are no other witnesses or evidence to back up your case lol. I only wish the best for you, even though you smoked my own people lol <3.

RE: Benny Denero Ban Appeal - Bob Ross - 09-04-2023

(09-01-2023, 03:10 PM)Rem Wrote: You're a clown if you don't think a permanent ban is valid.

I agree I made a mistake and should be punished accordingly, but a permaban is a bit severe and am hoping staff may reconsider lowering the punishment. 

RE: Benny Denero Ban Appeal - Baselsamarah8484 - 09-05-2023

(09-01-2023, 12:21 PM)Chimney Wrote: ● Examples: Knowingly and intentionally selling drugs on territory you have claimed. You have to establish that they are knowingly doing it, if they did not know then you may assault them or threaten them, but if it is both knowingly and intentional then you have a valid reason. (Murder should be a last resort, often threats or firebombs send much more effective messages. Killing a made man can start a war.)
■ The person in question, must have repeatedly done something to directly harm you, your family, or another member of your family OR unwarranted harm in a financial (+7,500$) or SEVERE physical way, there has to be tangible damages, disrespect is not a reason to kill someone. This also means you cannot PK someone JUST for being part of an enemy faction. Having continued gunfights, scams or warnings about territory, money or other continued violent disputes can cause escalation to a PK. (Be sure to record all encounters/transgressions)

The PK rules make a loose mention of claimed territory and it has been enough to provoke wars in the past (e.g. Davis Boys being taxed for being in Lucchese territory ending in a literal RDM war), even though he was not ordered to fire at people entering an area, we have knowingly established a claim over. (and their aggression against it, as the clip clearly shows them instantly disregarding a rule that was commonly made known to all the factions involved) They entered the street with guns raised and looking for conflict the moment they got there as they had previously been gathering together around Pharmacy which we were informed of. Using this information he decided to fire at the people who were knowingly trying to cause war and I don't necessarily blame him for doing so in the context of the RP. There is obviously blame that falls on him for not waiting for things to escalate from their side before opening fire but I don't think a perma is necessarily valid. He has plenty of POs but a lot of them are from over a year ago, the most recent one having been shortened by a huge amount due to the staff member actually listening to him. I don't think there was any ill intent from his side as he believed he was doing what was allowed within the rules and it was a mistake on his part, however being banned permanently for a mistake seems a little excessive. At the end of the day no one was harmed permanently, guns were lost and people got angry but when metagame, a much more harmful act for the server, often nets you bans of 3-14 days I don't think it's necessarily fair. After the fact barely anyone made an RDM ticket as you can see from my own clip posted there, a majority went in knowing they'd have a fight, hence the guns and were not surprised when they died. Honestly just think it's a shame to lose a veteran of the community and decent RPer over RDM.
Get the facts straight young buck. The "Mock War" had nothing to do with territory, and it also had nothing to do with real war as it was denied. In the meeting at the Boat, It was about DB disrespecting a made-man, and some shit with a car. Luchese was only talking about Territory because they wanted 10 mil(which they knew DB did not have) so they can ultimately district them. The only reason that "Mock War" happened is because that was the only way they would allow Sanz, our head district, to get Motel (which Kage was lowkey feeding the commission info about us the whole time) and in the end, Our Head District basically forced us into that "RDM war"; to which the main members (DB&Sanz) didnt contribute for shit, and it was just Polish Mob and 14K. 

You talk about territory, sure. You walked into Luchese territory and with your class 3's out and started a shootout over Metagame Info.... Then we go into Little Italy with Class 3's out and we get RPG'd..? The rules will apply for everyone, if y'all can do it without getting Mass RDM'd then so can we. You both very well know the rules, especially as you stated above, he's been here a year or so with PO's, so he should know very more than well it was blatant mass RDM. No shot a single bullet, no one interacted with yall, and you were literally standing outside your own property remaining untouched... Also, no there is no need for RDM tickets lmao- All the guns they received were for free 5-10 min earlier, and we were on radio when the text came up saying he got perm banned, so we already very satisfied enough. Everything said is total BS lmao. "No harm, and only some lost guns"... Or maybe an entire RP situation didn't get to unfold because this dude right here... wanted to be selfish enough to just have all the fun himself and you wanna leave something like "Decent RPer" lmao.

RE: Benny Denero Ban Appeal - James - 09-05-2023

You have extensive PO's and killed a tonne of people without them initiating a gunfight in any way other than just walking up the street with guns on safty, this is a clear ban and with you POs it is a fair perma ban

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules