Diverge Networks
Inagawa-kai - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Inagawa-kai (/showthread.php?tid=7123)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Inagawa-kai - TsumMini213 - 01-12-2024

(01-11-2024, 05:52 AM)Ellipsis Wrote:
(01-11-2024, 01:54 AM)Generic rapper Wrote: -1 AI generated photos ugly and low effort backstory clearly just some 14k offshoot faction to gain more properties

The AI images was a mistake I accidentally left in while first creating the presentation. 

I should also be noted, none of the 10 members come from 14k. Our backstory contains information from people in the 14k as we are good friends and are both Asian. We are in no way an "Off Faction", we are a completely different entity.
doesnt feel that way from the way you presented the story, instantly gaining an alliance to 14k. Just appears as if you're making an off faction for more properties

RE: Inagawa-kai - Baselsamarah8484 - 01-18-2024

(01-12-2024, 12:34 AM)TsumMini213 Wrote:
(01-11-2024, 01:54 AM)Generic rapper Wrote: -1 AI generated photos ugly and low effort backstory clearly just some 14k offshoot faction to gain more properties

The AI images was a mistake I accidentally left in while first creating the presentation. 

I should also be noted, none of the 10 members come from 14k. Our backstory contains information from people in the 14k as we are good friends and are both Asian. We are in no way an "Off Faction", we are a completely different entity.
doesnt feel that way from the way you presented the story, instantly gaining an alliance to 14k. Just appears as if you're making an off faction for more properties
He’s too smart I don’t think we’re going to fool him. You’re right this is just a plot to make 14K own NYC south-side, as we desperately need properties we won’t use. Lmfao “aligning so fast with like the only Asian faction in the server is just outrageous and definitely a plot for something”!!!

tell me you’re a yapper without telling me you’re a yapper.

RE: Inagawa-kai - Cameron - 01-19-2024

+1
We need more races/cultures on the server.
Also I've seen the dude rp and it's actually pretty good/descriptive

RE: Inagawa-kai - Outkast - 03-03-2024

(01-18-2024, 02:48 PM)Baselsamarah8484 Wrote:
(01-12-2024, 12:34 AM)TsumMini213 Wrote:

He’s too smart I don’t think we’re going to fool him. You’re right this is just a plot to make 14K own NYC south-side, as we desperately need properties we won’t use. Lmfao “aligning so fast with like the only Asian faction in the server is just outrageous and definitely a plot for something”!!!

tell me you’re a yapper without telling me you’re a yapper.
WHOS WE NIGGA, you got rejected for being a bum who constantly tried to coup, constantly got people killed by telling them they could raid buildings without being pked, then got mad over being corrected about baseball and said you were gonna coup quartz, then you left to join Takahashi, remained a bum, then killed yourself. bum ass nigga hop off forums

RE: Inagawa-kai - CharlesSKS - 03-22-2024

-1 Just another copy split off of a current faction. I’m tired of seeing them..

RE: Inagawa-kai - UnknownCarnival - 04-01-2024

-1 I was in this faction last time they were around in 2021 and they did not provide good roleplay and were extremely inactive