Diverge Networks
The Moretti Crime Family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: The Moretti Crime Family (/showthread.php?tid=7140)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - Canadian-bacon - 02-01-2024

Wondering if moretti is alive tbh

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - TheDroppedFry - 02-03-2024

I'm still breathing just on an LOA for IRL job stuff.

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - TheDroppedFry - 02-17-2024

I am back and ready to take on the responsibility of a long-term family.

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - Seansx - 02-18-2024

What would make this different from Les Ripoux? They are both just Luchesse off branches and to be honest I haven't seen anything unique from Les. If you have something new that you plan to do I'd love to hear about it though.

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - Toast - 02-18-2024

(02-18-2024, 03:59 AM)Seansx Wrote: What would make this different from Les Ripoux? They are both just Luchesse off branches and to be honest I haven't seen anything unique from Les. If you have something new that you plan to do I'd love to hear about it though.

Crazy you say this but support Cassano's returning lmao.

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - CharlesSKS - 03-22-2024

(02-18-2024, 11:35 AM)Toast Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 03:59 AM)Seansx Wrote: What would make this different from Les Ripoux? They are both just Luchesse off branches and to be honest I haven't seen anything unique from Les. If you have something new that you plan to do I'd love to hear about it though.

The Cassano’s always offered something different compared to the other main Italian factions that have been on the server. For starters, it has an actual foundation of which was formed years ago and isn’t a split of several different factions.

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - Seansx - 03-23-2024

(02-18-2024, 11:35 AM)Toast Wrote:

Cassanos have existed for four years now, across multiple different servers. There is a reason why we have been around so long and it is because we have unique rp standards that allow us to survive.

RE: The Moretti Crime Family - TheDroppedFry - 03-25-2024

Still here, by the way, looking over the faction application every day. If you need further explanation of issues you may have with my application or family's operation, please feel free to ask me. If there are doubts about my ability to remain consistent and long-term with such an endeavor, I will be more than happy to provide examples from the clients I've taken on in the law aspect of this server, or from the long-standing relationship I've had with this server and its community as a whole.

Merely ask me a question and it shall be answered. But this is the second round I've been through of faction application consideration, and I would surely like the chance to lead a mafia and enrich the server with a unique style of leadership and delegation. Here's my Discord: TheDroppedFry. I check every day and am happy to answer specific or complex questions regarding the formation or "unique" aspect of this family.

For the record, I have been an attorney far longer than I have been a mafioso or don. I want to bring my years of experience into a role which ultimately breaks the law or looks to subvert it in ever-changing ways. How often do current mafias update their methods of law-breaking when the cops begin to catch on to their rackets? It only happens when the police make arrests or initiate search warrants, and even then they don't have the most effective methods of countering police intervention.

I have not only knowledge of this ever-changing justice system, but the connections to change the landscape of how mafias operate their rackets, hitmen, operations and so on so forth. Currently it is ripe with grinding, betrayal, mutual alliances and a noticeable lack of venturing out onto the streets daily to interact with others.

What if, everytime you were in public, you didn't have to fear an insolent cop searching and seizing you for drugs or weapons? What if you learned how to counter against common and successful police tactics in communication and law? What if you could learn new ways of subverting the law to make profits far beyond what you could have imagined?

The primary enemy of the mafia, on this server, is the law. If you can always find a loophole around that, you can be a King amongst men, able to save your lowest soldiers from certain life imprisonment and able to avoid investigations from the State. Knowledge is power, so pair that with a ruthless mafia family and you will have a uniqueness never before seen on this server or any other.

That's my pitch.