Diverge Networks
Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (/showthread.php?tid=1019)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Romullus - 03-21-2021

-1 Thought this was a good idea until I saw you guys act in game. Talking shit in rumour to create non-existant beef, killing poeple for no reason. Everyone was just talking shit to eachother. "Free blow jobs at the storage units" "Pull up to the storage unit bitch" If this is how you guys will act if you have a faction then I hope you guys dont get accepted. You basically had a test to see how you guys would act on the server and completly failed it.

-1 Thought this was a good idea until I saw you guys act in game. Talking shit in rumour to create non-existant beef, killing poeple for no reason. Everyone was just talking shit to eachother. "Free blow jobs at the storage units" "Pull up to the storage unit bitch" If this is how you guys will act if you have a faction then I hope you guys dont get accepted. You basically had a test to see how you guys would act on the server and completly failed it.

- Manuel Antonio

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Shmurda - 03-21-2021

(03-21-2021, 02:17 AM)Manuel Antonio Wrote: -1 Thought this was a good idea until I saw you guys act in game. Talking shit in rumour to create non-existant beef, killing poeple for no reason. Everyone was just talking shit to eachother. "Free blow jobs at the storage units" "Pull up to the storage unit bitch" If this is how you guys will act if you have a faction then I hope you guys dont get accepted. You basically had a test to see how you guys would act on the server and completly failed it.
None of the /rumours today where actually ours. Multiple minges have been targeting us and you where one of them. We have a solid rep with other very established factions and they have all seen how we act (hence the reason three faction leaders have +1'd us). We have no intentions to create nor encourage conflict. We simply love MC culture and RP.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Romullus - 03-21-2021

(03-21-2021, 02:21 AM)Shmurda Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 02:17 AM)Manuel Antonio Wrote: -1 Thought this was a good idea until I saw you guys act in game. Talking shit in rumour to create non-existant beef, killing poeple for no reason. Everyone was just talking shit to eachother. "Free blow jobs at the storage units" "Pull up to the storage unit bitch" If this is how you guys will act if you have a faction then I hope you guys dont get accepted. You basically had a test to see how you guys would act on the server and completly failed it.
None of the /rumours today where actually ours. Multiple minges have been targeting us and you where one of them. We have a solid rep with other very established factions and they have all seen how we act (hence the reason three faction leaders have +1'd us). We have no intentions to create nor encourage conflict. We simply love MC culture and RP.
I rly hope what you are saying is true but this is what I saw with my own eyes. If you do have the intentions your mentionning then thats great and we will meet in game and have fun.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Shmurda - 03-21-2021

I have no problems with you as I don't even really know you. I like making friends more than enemies though. Swing by the clubhouse sometime we'll discuss it over a beer.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Young - 03-21-2021

+1
IT WOULD BE FIREEE!!

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Somespy - 03-21-2021

+1 seems good

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Chonky Poo - 03-22-2021

+1 Most members are cool guys would love to see them on the server

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Sudo - 03-22-2021

+1, You guys are fantastic, in every single way.
  • Shmurda is an excellent leader,
  • Active faction w/ amazing roleplayers,
  • Unique, this faction is very unique,

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - AustinVentus - 03-22-2021

+1

Goated ass Faction Leader, one of the people I personally trust the most in terms of roleplay. Serious about roleplay and the mafiarp community. Its a very unique concept that hasnt been executed and would make for some great interactions, especially once with cars and all of that.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Red - 03-22-2021

+1
Faction leader is an incredible leader and great at rp, faction overall would definitely add some interesting rp to the server and I can see them being very active, would be nice to have an american family. I've seen people in /rumour pretending to be them and I can say that it was likely just minges. Excellent faction hope it gets accepted