Diverge Networks
Vetrano Crime Family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Vetrano Crime Family (/showthread.php?tid=3396)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Gustavo - 04-13-2022

(04-13-2022, 12:40 PM)kash Wrote: Responding to Gustavo

Your claims are absolutely opinions, my claims are stuff I have personally witnessed and seen you do.

You are saying I abuse staff because you’re trying to look bigger as a person, but in reality it seems you are just mad about a valid opinion, and trying to make UA think that what you are saying is true. You’re calling me a toxic child despite you having absolutely no basis for this, what I said is purely a constructive opinion on seeing you as a don based on situations that have happened, if I “abuse staff”, then I would’ve been removed a long time ago. You’re also quoting a “staff member” who has probably never said anything you are speaking of.

And yes, this forum is for people to criticize. It’s not only about your factions story. You can take notes from several faction applications and see that obviously people include how the applicant/don acts in server situations. What you are saying is you trying to desperately make a comeback when in reality, it’s truthful.

You also call these situations stuff out of your control, which just makes you seem even less fit to lead a faction. The fact that you also say I “harass” players is just absolutely you making a random statement to seem above within this argument that you have presented.

You’re calling me a toxic child whenever I quite literally never said anything toxic.

My -1 is staying because within your reply you literally proved my point and added another, which is you now accusing staff of abusing and showing absolutely no wisdom OOCly.
You have zero player interaction with my Gustavo Vetrano Char. Simply opinions on your stance, you simply can not provide video or staff sits regarding my guideline rule breaking. On this stance you have yet to reach out to me as well simply would not let you at this point due to the inflammatory statements when UA and Admins had a sit down meeting with me you and my friends when I was a cop. You claim I violated server rules not finding any proof and yelled at the top of your lungs in a discord call. You wouldn't allow me to even speak in that discord meeting. Over speaking me and not allowing me to talk. Zero to any instances have I gone out of my way to "Target" you. I quote from another staff member who I will not name "Kash lost his 3 major players in his faction if you where him you would be pissed off". Stammering from this I simply never put myself into a situation to target you as I speak for the family I sub-faction from. You're people played stupid games and won stupid prizes IE LTAPING, RDM, ETC ETC. Which we have proof to back these claims. Simply be more understanding of what you say to my application as it has nothing to do with my faction and all to do with myself IC and OOC. You simply have proved you would target me, Video proof from our discord meeting you have threatened to PK me after the fact "Screen Shot can be provided".

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - kash - 04-13-2022

alright bro after reading that I’m not arguing because the schizophrenia is just going loose on your side

never even threatened to PK you over a screenshot since I physically have no idea ICly what you look like but alright bud

and it seems like you just see one guy who broke a rule and immediately assumed they’re 9th ward when in reality they’re prolly not lmao, never had a member complain about being banned except once and he was banned for an entire different rule lol

+ I lost 3 associates who joined that day, I wasn’t upset about the raid at all lmao

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Gustavo - 04-13-2022

(04-13-2022, 10:18 PM)kash Wrote: alright bro after reading that I’m not arguing because the schizophrenia is just going loose on your side

never even threatened to PK you over a screenshot since I physically have no idea ICly what you look like but alright bud

and it seems like you just see one guy who broke a rule and immediately assumed they’re 9th ward when in reality they’re prolly not lmao, never had a member complain about being banned except once and he was banned for an entire different rule lol

+ I lost 3 associates who joined that day, I wasn’t upset about the raid at all lmao
First off I have a screen shot of you saying you will pk me when I was a cop. Secondly it was your faction 9th ward that broke rules it was proven in a staff sit and logs.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - big sauce man - 04-14-2022

(04-13-2022, 10:18 PM)kash Wrote: alright bro after reading that I’m not arguing because the schizophrenia is just going loose on your side

If It's not too much to ask, would you mind shutting the fuck up and keeping this constructive to the application. Thanks in advance.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - NotLawyer - 04-15-2022

+1 Great backstory and the Crime Family would add some more RP to the server. Also Gus would be a great Faction Leader.

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Zurek - 04-23-2022

+1 More activity in Miami needed

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla - 05-28-2022

Generic application. 'Godfather' - is this the 1920s? Do research into how the modern mafia works. -1

RE: Vetrano Crime Family - Billy Longavetti - 05-28-2022

+1 for how long this application has been here

Vetrano Crime Family - Pendred - 06-15-2022

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.