Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:45 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You guys PK'd my second in command, so I PK'd yours. This was verified by UA beforehand.

[Image: image.png]
Rem messaging you a possibility is not evidence that elm killed your man, this an obvious OOC conversation and you cannot use that information IC

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-21-2022

You may ask the Admin for the reason you were PK’ed but certain specifics like ‘who did it’ may be withheld to protect the perpetrators for reasons of Meta.

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:57 AM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote: This is meta gaming at its finest Rems mad HIS appeal got overturned and Masco cuz his little boyfriend got caught lackin in a raid so Rem BROKE RULES surprise surprise
Rem didn't break a rule but it is definitely metagame to use their words in an OOC convo as IC proof

RE: PK Appeal - Zane - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:29 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:22 AM)Mascotics Wrote: I use to be in the faction and she told me her rank. This is not metagame because you have told me IC that you killed Zane. The meeting was Discord, and Rem is fully aware of the meeting and where it took place. But, it was done in IC and you were aware of that. It can be accepted as proof. I have provided everything to UA on this matter. Do you have proof you did say or tell anyone in IC that it was you? Even your own family gave you up for it.

(11-21-2022, 05:21 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:08 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You had my 2nd in Command PK'd, I PK'd your second in command. This PK on Zane stems from an incident previously that you've double downed on when your first PK was denied. You admitted to killing him several times now and your own family has mentioned you killing him. We had a meeting, considered IC, with us and the NCS where you admitted to killing him. It was well known knowledge you killed him.

At least one of my family member's has her F3 and knows she is in Elm Street Piru. My character is also from Elm Street Piru previously under her command with knowledge of her rank.

When was this "mentioned"? I wasn't even in game for 2 days. That can be proven in logs I'm sure. I think you got the wrong information. 
You are also meta-ing by admitting that you were in Elm and pk'd me on some knowledge that you can't even use for another character that's not even aware of my rank.

It's the same character. I filed a name change from Johnny Savage to what it is now and paid for a head change, but it's the exact same character that was in Elm under your crew before you promoted and told myself and another member of Elm what your new rank was.
I have never spoken my rank to anyone IC unlike your "underboss" zane who just willing hands out his rank to anyone. If you want to provide proof that my char had any involvement in the pk of one of your guys go ahead because I'm sure you don't. Like I said I wasn't in game. You still are running with false information. At the time when you were in elm I was just a hood general that ran a crew that yes you were probably in. Seems shady that I tried helping you find the person that robbed you of 30C to only now being disrespected and called a bitch and killed. The fact that you retaliated against me has no bearing since how would you have any knowledge of my current rank or have any IC knowledge that my family had any involvement?
i never gave my rank out to anyone 4 people had my f3 you thrax, drevin and masco. so dont say i gave my rank out i have never once said what my rank was IC enless it was to masco himself.

(11-21-2022, 04:57 AM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote:
  1. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)
    How does Mcbarrel know that elm was even involved pk other than rem telling him?

The only retaliation here is rem retaliating against me and dev kody for the zane pk which follows the rules HE is completely bias and HE does not follow the rules of the server. From what masco addmitted ic to not being part of the raid This is all meta

There is no possible way for masco to have IC evidence
its crazy how you had your bf kody approve the PK after UA deemed it not reasonable.

(11-21-2022, 06:58 AM)Tf2 Monkey Wrote: Yeah so basically I was with kelly at the time of the planned assassination. Kelly had nothing to do with it and although I have 0 proof Zane was clearly meta gaming because as soon as the hitman was going to go to the target Zane magically logged on what a coincidence
Crazy how i was asleep for the whole thing aint it get your fuckin facts right. just slept for 14 hrs so dont say i was there i got logs to prove it

1. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)
    How does Mcbarrel know that elm was even involved pk other than rem telling him?

The only retaliation here is rem retaliating against me and dev kody for the zane pk which follows the rules HE is completely bias and HE does not follow the rules of the server. From what masco addmitted ic to not being part of the raid This is all meta

the IC evidence is common since my guy we dont have a problem with anyone but you, you just keep starting shit after many attempts to have peace so why wouldnt we think its you. you hold on to a grudge that even Kody has moved past. stop living in the past and move forward.

(11-21-2022, 06:58 AM)Tf2 Monkey Wrote: Yeah so basically I was with kelly at the time of the planned assassination. Kelly had nothing to do with it and although I have 0 proof Zane was clearly meta gaming because as soon as the hitman was going to go to the target Zane magically logged on what a coincidence
heres proof from when i last disconnected to prove i wasnt there. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pqbx5Hb2uDo70uY8B7ygFim3Ya6F1SosTRedZGXoFb0/edit?usp=sharing

RE: PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 10:05 AM)Zane Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:29 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:22 AM)Mascotics Wrote: I use to be in the faction and she told me her rank. This is not metagame because you have told me IC that you killed Zane. The meeting was Discord, and Rem is fully aware of the meeting and where it took place. But, it was done in IC and you were aware of that. It can be accepted as proof. I have provided everything to UA on this matter. Do you have proof you did say or tell anyone in IC that it was you? Even your own family gave you up for it.

(11-21-2022, 05:21 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:08 AM)Mascotics Wrote: You had my 2nd in Command PK'd, I PK'd your second in command. This PK on Zane stems from an incident previously that you've double downed on when your first PK was denied. You admitted to killing him several times now and your own family has mentioned you killing him. We had a meeting, considered IC, with us and the NCS where you admitted to killing him. It was well known knowledge you killed him.

At least one of my family member's has her F3 and knows she is in Elm Street Piru. My character is also from Elm Street Piru previously under her command with knowledge of her rank.

When was this "mentioned"? I wasn't even in game for 2 days. That can be proven in logs I'm sure. I think you got the wrong information. 
You are also meta-ing by admitting that you were in Elm and pk'd me on some knowledge that you can't even use for another character that's not even aware of my rank.

It's the same character. I filed a name change from Johnny Savage to what it is now and paid for a head change, but it's the exact same character that was in Elm under your crew before you promoted and told myself and another member of Elm what your new rank was.
I have never spoken my rank to anyone IC unlike your "underboss" zane who just willing hands out his rank to anyone. If you want to provide proof that my char had any involvement in the pk of one of your guys go ahead because I'm sure you don't. Like I said I wasn't in game. You still are running with false information. At the time when you were in elm I was just a hood general that ran a crew that yes you were probably in. Seems shady that I tried helping you find the person that robbed you of 30C to only now being disrespected and called a bitch and killed. The fact that you retaliated against me has no bearing since how would you have any knowledge of my current rank or have any IC knowledge that my family had any involvement?
i never gave my rank out to anyone 4 people had my f3 you thrax, drevin and masco. so dont say i gave my rank out i have never once said what my rank was IC enless it was to masco himself.

its crazy how you had your bf kody approve the PK after UA deemed it not reasonable.

Crazy how i was asleep for the whole thing aint it get your fuckin facts right. just slept for 14 hrs so dont say i was there i got logs to prove it

the IC evidence is common since my guy we dont have a problem with anyone but you, you just keep starting shit after many attempts to have peace so why wouldnt we think its you. you hold on to a grudge that even Kody has moved past. stop living in the past and move forward.

heres proof from when i last disconnected to prove i wasnt there. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pqbx5Hb2uDo70uY8B7ygFim3Ya6F1SosTRedZGXoFb0/edit?usp=sharing
Well for one I DEFINITELY wasn't there when you were assassinated and had no clue about it until tonight. If there was any IC evidence that could be finally laid out that I've been requesting that would be lovely. But the evidence that Masco showed just shows meta game BS that doesn't prove that we had anything to do with it IC and can't be used because IT IS meta.

RE: PK Appeal - Rem - 11-21-2022

Don't reply to the appeal unless you are directly involved. Let's not baselessly accuse staff of metagaming on their staff chars.

(11-21-2022, 04:43 PM)Rem Wrote: Don't reply to the appeal unless you are directly involved. Let's not baselessly accuse staff of metagaming on their staff chars.
Can u explain to me what this is 
Mascotics Wrote:[url=https://divergenet.works/forums/showthread.php?pid=21653#pid21653][/url]

You guys PK'd my second in command, so I PK'd yours. This was verified by UA beforehand.
You may ask the Admin for the reason you were PK’ed but certain specifics like ‘who did it’ may be withheld to protect the perpetrators for reasons of Meta.
ONLY REASON HE KNEW PIRU WAS INVOLVED 
Let's not baselessly Pk people just to spite others
How tf did this get approved? I had tons of evidence that the church was raided and was deffening property ■ If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)
Kelly was not the Hitman this was done because Masco lost his BF because his BF chose to become pk active minute he raided the church
Masco has only brought meta gaming information to the table How did he know who he killed was kelly if he doest have her f3 How does he know who killed was related to his bf killing 
Does he not understand that you cant retaliate because he was never attacked. How does it make sence that he retatiates for an attack HIS OWN PEOPLE DID 
If you are the one acting in defense of the PK victim you yourself are not PK active in that situation. (Unless you are also the target of an Admin approved PK) You are only subject to a pk in a situation like that if you break FEAR RP. If the perpetrator escapes before you can retaliate and you then try going after them 10 minutes later, that won't be a PK, in that instance you will need to seek approval from an Admin like a regular PK request.
Zane Pk was defending of the church property SO Masco is retaliating on an attack that his own people caused????

As a final note if they engaged in a shootout with Bay guys, how do dey know who’s bullet killed Zane? How can dey blame it on Piru?
How can Mr.MetaMasco even retaliate? Let me get dis straight he gunna retaliate against elm because IRA Choose to raid Elm property. Only retaliation here is from  staff against me because the second zane pk was approved. Maybe if zane didnt want to be pkd he shouldnt have participated in pk active situation. but to pk elm members over dis is meta and a sad excuse for rp 
Its funny i have been banned coutless times for rule breaking but others dont have to follow those rules right. Takes me 2weeks to get a raid pk approved will video audio and photographic evidence aswell as two admins witnessing but McMetaSnake can get a pk da day he requests it with OOC information.

RE: PK Appeal - Zane - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 08:24 PM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote: As a final note if they engaged in a shootout with Bay guys, how do dey know who’s bullet killed Zane? How can dey blame it on Piru?
How can Mr.MetaMasco even retaliate? Let me get dis straight he gunna retaliate against elm because IRA Choose to raid Elm property. Only retaliation here is from  staff against me because the second zane pk was approved. Maybe if zane didnt want to be pkd he shouldnt have participated in pk active situation. but to pk elm members over dis is meta and a sad excuse for rp 
Its funny i have been banned coutless times for rule breaking but others dont have to follow those rules right. Takes me 2weeks to get a raid pk approved will video audio and photographic evidence aswell as two admins witnessing but McMetaSnake can get a pk da day he requests it with OOC information.
They Wouldnt Have approved the PK if there wasnt IC evidence we dont get special treatment you just dumb.

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-22-2022

(11-21-2022, 09:00 PM)Zane Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 08:24 PM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote: As a final note if they engaged in a shootout with Bay guys, how do dey know who’s bullet killed Zane? How can dey blame it on Piru?
They Wouldnt Have approved the PK if there wasnt IC evidence we dont get special treatment you just dumb.
You a goofy clown I promise u he only has OOC proof if he had ic the dumb hick would have posed it already REGARDLESS the pk should be void because Masco had 0 grounds to retaliate. Your goofy virgin ass decided to come to church squad deep and raid the church. How is masco going to retaliate because HIS UNDERBOSS decided Raid a property and died lik a goofy fuk.  ■ Acting recklessly can cost you your life and result in a PK. This includes, in some circumstances, not valuing your life (breaking FearRP), Intentionally committing suicide or intentionally putting yourself at risk.  
  1. You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property.

2. You may not attack/start confrontations with people in order to kill them when they defend themselves. This is considered baiting.
    3. All Discord Voice Channels are considered OOC.

1. You are a garbage mod  Read the rules before you go spewing out dat shythole of yours u dead bitch