Diverge Networks
The McCloskey Family - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The McCloskey Family (/showthread.php?tid=4890)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The McCloskey Family - Smurf - 11-30-2022

-1 Extremely low playtime, you have no idea how it would be to be a faction leader. You also cannot start off with coke and a weed subracket. Backstory is bland with a lack of creativity.
Your ranks aren’t really correct, due to a somewhat link to the IRA they have more of military like ranks which you could’ve have searched for on google to find. Just nothing special to be honest.

In the future I’d recommend making a more unique story which I understand is difficult and also gain more playtime, maybe join an Irish faction to learn more about it or try out other factions in general before recreating an application.

RE: The McCloskey Family - axel - 11-30-2022

Re-editing with working links

RE: The McCloskey Family - RevampedRebel - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 07:06 PM)Damiano Wrote: -1 , minus repping everyones forum account who -1s this app, immature

I minus repped Charles for a different issue that I'm currently working on with UA. Not sure how you can make that insinuation.

(11-30-2022, 07:34 PM)Smurf Wrote: -1 Extremely low playtime, you have no idea how it would be to be a faction leader. You also cannot start off with coke and a weed subracket. Backstory is bland with a lack of creativity.
Your ranks aren’t really correct, due to a somewhat link to the IRA they have more of military like ranks which you could’ve have searched for on google to find. Just nothing special to be honest.

In the future I’d recommend making a more unique story which I understand is difficult and also gain more playtime, maybe join an Irish faction to learn more about it or try out other factions in general before recreating an application.

I realized that the racket system is different than I originally thought. As far as the ranks that's a yes and no. Not every family had a rank system like the IRA. Many Irish mobs had loose rank structures where the members were generally treated as equals. Our structure was designed with a smaller more effective group in mind. We aren't looking to mass recruit. We aren't looking to be an army.

RE: The McCloskey Family - CharlesSKS - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 06:33 PM)RevampedRebel Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 06:04 PM)Scar Wrote: Can I be invited into the discord?

Because of how the colombos have already oocly tried to infiltrate for metagame purposes I'll pass on that invite for now. Staff are otherwise invited though.

(11-30-2022, 07:38 PM)RevampedRebel Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 07:06 PM)Damiano Wrote: -1 , minus repping everyones forum account who -1s this app, immature

I minus repped Charles for a different issue that I'm currently working on with UA. Not sure how you can make that insinuation.

(11-30-2022, 07:34 PM)Smurf Wrote: -1 Extremely low playtime, you have no idea how it would be to be a faction leader. You also cannot start off with coke and a weed subracket. Backstory is bland with a lack of creativity.

I realized that the racket system is different than I originally thought. As far as the ranks that's a yes and no. Not every family had a rank system like the IRA. Many Irish mobs had loose rank structures where the members were generally treated as equals. Our structure was designed with a smaller more effective group in mind. We aren't looking to mass recruit. We aren't looking to be an army.

I've never met you in character or messaged you OOC. How are you opening a UA ticket with me over that? I honestly think you don't know who I am and you're just thinking I'm someone else, or you're bluffing.

RE: The McCloskey Family - MADlarkin - 11-30-2022

Hey Axel thanks for doing this, you've now breached discord privacy laws yet again, I have this all documented so even if you take it down you're fucked. Expect to hear from Discord soon. Also genius that doesn't show me transferring from my char to an alt, thats not my Alt XD You got your pet admin Smurf to lie and ban both my chars which I'll be appealing, while powergaming threatening memembers of your own crew and paying them off. You're are scum and your day is coming my friend. Re-editing wont help I already have all of your screenshots which you coerced from ASkull, so now you posted it on a third party forum it's completely illegal, also smurf giving you screenshots of the supposed transferrinf I'm sure is not allowed so i'll be appealing for him to be fired as an admin.

RE: The McCloskey Family - axel - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 07:51 PM)MADlarkin Wrote: Hey Axel thanks for doing this, you've now breached discord privacy laws yet again, I have this all documented so even if you take it down you're fucked. Expect to hear from Discord soon. Also genius that doesn't show me transferring from my char to an alt, thats not my Alt XD You got your pet admin Smurf to lie and ban both my chars which I'll be appealing, while powergaming threatening memembers of your own crew and paying them off. You're are scum and your day is coming my friend.
Discord privacy laws ?

RE: The McCloskey Family - Piero - 11-30-2022

- 1,  Faction Leader is very immature when it comes to situations not going his way and the Faction leaders are very immature when situations don't go in their favour.

RE: The McCloskey Family - RevampedRebel - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 07:11 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: And this is the same person who has tried to go to UA about it and it's been denied constantly. You also tried to form an OOC coup against us, using our most active associates and a made guy because you were PKed and felt it was unjustified, starting an entire argument in a character appeal, that was denied because a Don can PK for any reason they seem fit. You however have nothing going for this faction, except for extreme toxicity and breaking rules, which members of yours have already done to gain an advantage. Quit crying, and make a legitimate faction that isn't built off of being a toxic little runt.

Show me one piece of evidence I tried to make a coup lmao

RE: The McCloskey Family - DropitJimmy? - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 07:54 PM)axel Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 07:51 PM)MADlarkin Wrote: Hey Axel thanks for doing this, you've now breached discord privacy laws yet again, I have this all documented so even if you take it down you're fucked. Expect to hear from Discord soon. Also genius that doesn't show me transferring from my char to an alt, thats not my Alt XD You got your pet admin Smurf to lie and ban both my chars which I'll be appealing, while powergaming threatening memembers of your own crew and paying them off. You're are scum and your day is coming my friend.
Discord privacy laws ?  Cry

You better watch out Axel. The Discord Privacy Police are coming to pursue you for breaking their laws. You're now getting only coal for christmas.

RE: The McCloskey Family - Rae2quick - 11-30-2022

-1 lack of playtime and exploiting other factions rackets to gain money for their new characters, along with not being able to deal with situations icly this guy is not fit to be high up in any faction let along run one. Also not to mention you can see how he handles criticism from -1s as he answers almost all of them giving Bs reasons and starting arguments this is not how someone looking to start a faction should act to criticism especially from long running faction leaders and experienced players with triple his play time