Diverge Networks
RP is dead - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: RP is dead (/showthread.php?tid=3625)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: RP is dead - Coconut - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 01:19 AM)Jack Dent Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 01:14 AM)Coconut Wrote: All im going to say from my pov he could of arrested them. If it was IC Harassment due to that being an actual law on the penal code... Instead, it went straight to staff for OOC Harassment which is completely wrong..
I agree with this I could of handled it IC wise but you had Hazard and Richardson backing ya'll up which in their position they could of fired me or some shit so I just went with the next best option to not allow Biased in the situation
I am Hazard. I was just watching making sure they didnt try kill you literally If you went to arrest one we would of backed you. We were there to insure that no one tried to kill you I left a couple times and came back but other than that you could of even sat down tabbed out got something to eat or take a piss come back and they would of been gone...

(05-02-2022, 01:14 AM)Coconut Wrote: All im going to say from my pov he could of arrested them. If it was IC Harassment due to that being an actual law on the penal code... Instead, it went straight to staff for OOC Harassment which is completely wrong..
I agree with this I could of handled it IC wise but you had Hazard and Richardson backing ya'll up which in their position they could of fired me or some shit so I just went with the next best option to not allow Biased in the situation
Also I told them to calm down and stop a couple times.

RE: RP is dead - Alex Carvetelo - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 01:22 AM)Coconut Wrote:
I am Hazard. I was just watching making sure they didnt try kill you literally If you went to arrest one we would of backed you. We were there to insure that no one tried to kill you I left a couple times and came back but other than that you could of even sat down tabbed out got something to eat or take a piss come back and they would of been gone...

You were hiding with them making plans to get him to get out the armory to then harras him again. You were with them in this whole situation laughing.

RE: RP is dead - Jack Dent - 05-02-2022

Gotcha man I thought yall were supporting it cause when I went to go patrol Richardson just kept following me with the people as well man. I just thought yall were in on it mb.

(05-02-2022, 01:25 AM)Alex Carvetelo Wrote:

You were hiding with them making plans to get him to get out the armory to then harras him again. You were with them in this whole situation laughing.
Ah yes making plans mate this isnt mission impossible I went with them to make sure that they didnt kill him or attack him.

RE: RP is dead - James - 05-02-2022

I don't get this at all there was no ooc harassment in this whole thing it was all IC

Can we just get UA to like accept or deny this shit?

RE: RP is dead - RagingGage - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 01:28 AM)Coconut Wrote: Can we just get UA to like accept or deny this shit?
Cool on one hand it could've been settled IC, but clicking you camera 13 times in 15 seconds seems a little excessive to me, also it was for 5 hours.

RE: RP is dead - kash - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 02:29 AM)RagingGage Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 01:28 AM)Coconut Wrote: Can we just get UA to like accept or deny this shit?
Cool on one hand it could've been settled IC, but clicking you camera 13 times in 15 seconds seems a little excessive to me, also it was for 5 hours.
bro there's no reason to ban for taking pictures lmao

RE: RP is dead - RagingGage - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 02:33 AM)kash Wrote:
Yeah, he could've kicked you, but camera spam is a thing against the rules.

RE: RP is dead - kash - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 02:35 AM)RagingGage Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 02:33 AM)kash Wrote:
Yeah, he could've kicked you, but camera spam is a thing against the rules.
then it should've been a kick for camera spam, not a ban for minge/nitrp lols