Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 01:03 AM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 09:00 PM)Zane Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 08:24 PM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote: As a final note if they engaged in a shootout with Bay guys, how do dey know who’s bullet killed Zane? How can dey blame it on Piru?
How can Mr.MetaMasco even retaliate? Let me get dis straight he gunna retaliate against elm because IRA Choose to raid Elm property. Only retaliation here is from  staff against me because the second zane pk was approved. Maybe if zane didnt want to be pkd he shouldnt have participated in pk active situation. but to pk elm members over dis is meta and a sad excuse for rp 
Its funny i have been banned coutless times for rule breaking but others dont have to follow those rules right. Takes me 2weeks to get a raid pk approved will video audio and photographic evidence aswell as two admins witnessing but McMetaSnake can get a pk da day he requests it with OOC information.
They Wouldnt Have approved the PK if there wasnt IC evidence we dont get special treatment you just dumb.
You a goofy clown I promise u he only has OOC proof if he had ic the dumb hick would have posed it already REGARDLESS the pk should be void because Masco had 0 grounds to retaliate. Your goofy virgin ass decided to come to church squad deep and raid the church. How is masco going to retaliate because HIS UNDERBOSS decided Raid a property and died lik a goofy fuk.  ■ Acting recklessly can cost you your life and result in a PK. This includes, in some circumstances, not valuing your life (breaking FearRP), Intentionally committing suicide or intentionally putting yourself at risk.  
  1. You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property.

2. You may not attack/start confrontations with people in order to kill them when they defend themselves. This is considered baiting.
    3. All Discord Voice Channels are considered OOC.

1. You are a garbage mod  Read the rules before you go spewing out dat shythole of yours u dead bitch  

(11-22-2022, 03:08 AM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 01:03 AM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 09:00 PM)Zane Wrote: [quote='ThraxPrinceVon' pid='21673' dateline='1669062297']
As a final note if they engaged in a shootout with Bay guys, how do dey know who’s bullet killed Zane? How can dey blame it on Piru?
How can Mr.MetaMasco even retaliate? Let me get dis straight he gunna retaliate against elm because IRA Choose to raid Elm property. Only retaliation here is from  staff against me because the second zane pk was approved. Maybe if zane didnt want to be pkd he shouldnt have participated in pk active situation. but to pk elm members over dis is meta and a sad excuse for rp 
Its funny i have been banned coutless times for rule breaking but others dont have to follow those rules right. Takes me 2weeks to get a raid pk approved will video audio and photographic evidence aswell as two admins witnessing but McMetaSnake can get a pk da day he requests it with OOC information.
They Wouldnt Have approved the PK if there wasnt IC evidence we dont get special treatment you just dumb.
You a goofy clown I promise u he only has OOC proof if he had ic the dumb hick would have posed it already REGARDLESS the pk should be void because Masco had 0 grounds to retaliate. Your goofy virgin ass decided to come to church squad deep and raid the church. How is masco going to retaliate because HIS UNDERBOSS decided Raid a property and died lik a goofy fuk.  ■ Acting recklessly can cost you your life and result in a PK. This includes, in some circumstances, not valuing your life (breaking FearRP), Intentionally committing suicide or intentionally putting yourself at risk.  
  1. You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property.

2. You may not attack/start confrontations with people in order to kill them when they defend themselves. This is considered baiting.

1. You are a garbage mod  Read the rules before you go spewing out dat shythole of yours u dead bitch  
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ekDIHBRMyh0-vROJPZQkHpV_l3DvO-nuiQ7ljtvmVfM/edit?usp=sharing
End of story Pk should be Void Retaliation of something you caused can not result in you PKing them Or did u lie to me Zane caused him self to get pk they did not have to raid the church they choose to do so anyways and he faced the consequences Masco can not pk for sumthing that IRA choose to do

RE: PK Appeal - Rem - 11-22-2022

Your constant insults, and lack of ability to form a coherent sentence is not helping.

RE: PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 05:29 AM)Rem Wrote: Your constant insults, and lack of ability to form a coherent sentence is not helping.
Irish raided church, got their underboss killed in the act. Then retaliated and killed me based off their own actions and poor decision making. In the crossfire how do they even know that one of elm's people was the ones that had Zane killed? How do they not know it was Montego? They've based themselves in the church as well. If they can prove IC that Elm did it then I would like to see the proof.

A whole day later and nothing else has been shown. I'm unsure how this is still being debated on. They have nothing. This is just because I'm in Elm and they cannot just kill me just because I'm in an enemy faction. That was one of my bullet points from the very beginning.

RE: PK Appeal - Mascotics - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 05:58 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 05:29 AM)Rem Wrote: Your constant insults, and lack of ability to form a coherent sentence is not helping.
Irish raided church, got their underboss killed in the act. Then retaliated and killed me based off their own actions and poor decision making. In the crossfire how do they even know that one of elm's people was the ones that had Zane killed? How do they not know it was Montego? They've based themselves in the church as well. If they can prove IC that Elm did it then I would like to see the proof.

A whole day later and nothing else has been shown. I'm unsure how this is still being debated on. They have nothing. This is just because I'm in Elm and they cannot just kill me just because I'm in an enemy faction. That was one of my bullet points from the very beginning.

No where does it state that my evidence, proof, and witnesses need to be posted here in this thread that you started. This becomes toxic and cancerous very quickly, so I prefer to handle my business in private with UA.

(11-22-2022, 06:06 AM)Mascotics Wrote:

No where does it state that my evidence, proof, and witnesses need to be posted here in this thread that you started. This becomes toxic and cancerous very quickly, so I prefer to handle my business in private with UA.
Well I was told that it needed to be debated on in the forums. You still have nothing to show or proved anything. Why are you acting like this? You're the one that's being toxic for no reason. If you had hard core evidence you would've already posted it and would've shut this whole argument down. Why are you so scared to show that? This seems like abuse on your end man. I have put everything out there so I expect the same and not hiding behind private messages where I can't even defend myself.

RE: PK Appeal - Zane - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 06:12 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:

Well I was told that it needed to be debated on in the forums. You still have nothing to show or proved anything. Why are you acting like this? You're the one that's being toxic for no reason. If you had hard core evidence you would've already posted it and would've shut this whole argument down. Why are you so scared to show that? This seems like abuse on your end man. I have put everything out there so I expect the same and not hiding behind private messages where I can't even defend myself.
A Couple of people told masco in game that thrax was the one who had me killed/killed me

(11-22-2022, 08:42 AM)Zane Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 06:12 AM)Hedgimus Wrote:

A Couple of people told masco in game that thrax was the one who had me killed/killed me
Could that be 100% proven that he did? You can't go based off a rumor that it happened. You need proof. Plus nobody forced you guys to raid the church so you cannot retaliate regardless.

RE: PK Appeal - Zane - 11-22-2022

it can be proven im pretty sure i mean i was there but i didnt clip anything and it was on a throw away char

also it was not a raid we were shooting it up after Montego came into our bar like 10 deep then we got into a shooting

its nice im able to actually talk and not just be called a fag or a snake

(11-22-2022, 08:52 AM)Zane Wrote: it can be proven im pretty sure i mean i was there but i didnt clip anything and it was on a throw away char

also it was not a raid we were shooting it up after Montego came into our bar like 10 deep then we got into a shooting

You understand that that is still our property though right? If people shot back at you guy just expect it to be self defense. Nobody would allow that on their own property to happen. So if you had beef with them then you go find them. Not go to a property owned by an enemy faction and then cry that you were killed in the crossfire and then retaliate by killing me. That just doesn't make any sense. I mean what you guys are doing now is being snakey so if the shoe fits. There's no possible way that this is at all justified. And that's where I'm getting at with my points previously stated. We had done nothing to initiate the attack you guys did on our property that was all based off of your own decisions.

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 08:52 AM)Zane Wrote: it can be proven im pretty sure i mean i was there but i didnt clip anything and it was on a throw away char

It can be proven i have your f3 i saw you raid church You wuz not on a throwaway character  I did not force you to raid nor should i be associated with the Montego shooting  minute u step foot on my property and open fire you become pk active I was defending my property Masco cant even pk cuz Retaliation of something you caused can not result in you PKing this was straight from UA and the Diverge Rules   Montego harassing Larnee on their property -> Runs one of their faction members over -> Is surprised when they shoot -> Retaliation of something you caused can not result in you PKing- "Senior Admin"  I think 

Live among snakes expect to be bitten