Diverge Networks
Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) (/showthread.php?tid=5332)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Phantom - 02-25-2023

(02-23-2023, 09:38 PM)Infamy Wrote: -1
First and foremost, the people leading the faction are in no way capable to even lead a faction. In Costa, they went completely inactive and nearly killed the faction off. To the point Bonito & Romullus asked Miami Leadership to take over. I then left my perfectly good Cuban Cartel in Miami to then come to Southside and takeover Costa. I got it to its point where I left and it was active and gave it to Claymore when he finally had time to come back and play. 

Overall terrible leadership, just attempting to find a slip in the crack to go and bring back a dead empire.

Costa was given to us in a shit position, two of the high command had irl problems so it was basically a one-man army, so it stayed in a shit position, then handed over to you and it stayed shit, your "perfectly good Cuban Cartel" did not put any effort into it, let alone get it back on its feet, you actually killed it when you and your members decided to gamble 24/7 and half your guys went broke and I was lending some of them money. So please don't talk to me about a dead empire. Thank you.

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Loaded - 03-04-2023

+1 Free them

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Arth - 03-05-2023

backstory was amazing, and we really need to bring back the cartels! may we bring back omega as well? Smile

(02-21-2023, 10:19 PM)TsumMini213 Wrote: Why are niggas saying Viva Colombia on a Mexican cartel application???
izo was part of the cartels before so most of us just saying it for memories

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - String - 03-10-2023

(02-12-2023, 06:06 PM)Marzii Wrote: +1 love cartel. FUCK THE WOPS
nigga mad you got smoked smd ong ap13

-1 niggas mad they got smoked 2 months ago and Big dick up his ass bonito and french fag homosexual nigger manuel trying to come back since they couldnt pvp some random wops on DVN AP13  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool Cool Cool

-1 NIGGAS GOT SMOKED  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Angry Angry Angry Angry Cool Cool Cool

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - IZO - 03-10-2023

(03-10-2023, 04:59 AM)String Wrote:
(02-12-2023, 06:06 PM)Marzii Wrote: +1 love cartel. FUCK THE WOPS
nigga mad you got smoked smd ong ap13

-1 niggas mad they got smoked 2 months ago and Big dick up his ass bonito and french fag homosexual nigger manuel trying to come back since they couldnt pvp some random wops on DVN AP13  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool Cool Cool

-1 NIGGAS GOT SMOKED  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Angry Angry Angry Angry Cool Cool Cool
Damn bro crazy opinion really valid argument... You still permad doe

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - NikoLovesDiverge - 03-10-2023

The guy was perma banned at one point and is trying to start a cartel, I think that says enough.

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - IZO - 03-10-2023

(03-10-2023, 03:53 PM)NikoLovesDiverge Wrote: -1

The guy was perma banned at one point and is trying to start a cartel, I think that says enough.
First of all read the comments and you'll see i stated before I'm not going to be the faction leader I only made the app... Second of all at this moment there are faction dons that have been previously banned, I think that says enough.

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Canadian-bacon - 03-25-2023

The faction leader doesn't have enough time to write a faction application because he's too busy irl? If he can't take the very short amount of time to write something because he's so busy why would he be able to lead a faction.

A faction application has to be made by the person running it, it's a reflection on them too and by using round about ways to apply it seems as if things are being intentionally left out or hidden.

Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Canadian-bacon - 03-25-2023

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.