Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: PK Appeal - Zane - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 09:11 AM)ThraxPrinceVon Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 08:52 AM)Zane Wrote: it can be proven im pretty sure i mean i was there but i didnt clip anything and it was on a throw away char

also it was not a raid we were shooting it up after Montego came into our bar like 10 deep then we got into a shooting

its nice im able to actually talk and not just be called a fag or a snake
It can be proven i have your f3 i saw you raid church You wuz not on a throwaway character  I did not force you to raid nor should i be associated with the Montego shooting  minute u step foot on my property and open fire you become pk active I was defending my property Masco cant even pk cuz Retaliation of something you caused can not result in you PKing this was straight from UA and the Diverge Rules   Montego harassing Larnee on their property -> Runs one of their faction members over -> Is surprised when they shoot -> Retaliation of something you caused can not result in you PKing- "Senior Admin"  I think 

1. You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property.

2. You may not attack/start confrontations with people in order to kill them when they defend themselves. This is considered baiting.

3. All Discord Voice Channels are considered OOC.
    Live among snakes expect to be bitten 
i wasnt talking about the raid i was talking about someone telling us IC that you were the one who shot and killed me. thats when i was on a throw away char

RE: PK Appeal - Mascotics - 11-22-2022

Thrax, you can keep bending the rules all you'd like to try to bend them to fit your circumstances. When you pull stuff like this, it's "rest in piss", "we killed your man", and rap songs written about them. But, when an eye for an eye is done, you come crying foul on a forum.

My main reason there has been no evidence on here, is for protection of your own family and friends that have given you up, with evidence and proof that I was informed, In Character, that you were the one that pulled the trigger on Zane. Therefore, in return for the Forced PK (because we both know Kody did the PK on Zane even though UA told him not to, right?), I am able to escalate the situation by taking out your 2nd in Command. It's that cut, simple, dry, and to the point.

That's my last post on this thread.

RE: PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 11:29 AM)Zane Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 08:52 AM)Zane Wrote: it can be proven im pretty sure i mean i was there but i didnt clip anything and it was on a throw away char

also it was not a raid we were shooting it up after Montego came into our bar like 10 deep then we got into a shooting

It can be proven i have your f3 i saw you raid church You wuz not on a throwaway character  I did not force you to raid nor should i be associated with the Montego shooting  minute u step foot on my property and open fire you become pk active I was defending my property Masco cant even pk cuz Retaliation of something you caused can not result in you PKing this was straight from UA and the Diverge Rules   Montego harassing Larnee on their property -> Runs one of their faction members over -> Is surprised when they shoot -> Retaliation of something you caused can not result in you PKing- "Senior Admin"  I think 

1. You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property.

2. You may not attack/start confrontations with people in order to kill them when they defend themselves. This is considered baiting.

i wasnt talking about the raid i was talking about someone telling us IC that you were the one who shot and killed me. thats when i was on a throw away char
Sounds to me like a bunch of he said she said nonsense. Is there 100% proof? Can it be provided? That's what we're asking. And it doesn't argue at all what we initially pointed out about the raid. You came onto our property. Self defense regardless. You cannot retaliate. Why must this be repeated over and over? Taking up too many pages just saying the same thing.

(11-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Mascotics Wrote: Thrax, you can keep bending the rules all you'd like to try to bend them to fit your circumstances. When you pull stuff like this, it's "rest in piss", "we killed your man", and rap songs written about them. But, when an eye for an eye is done, you come crying foul on a forum.

My main reason there has been no evidence on here, is for protection of your own family and friends that have given you up with evidence and proof that I was informed In Character that you were the one that pulled the trigger on Zane. Therefore, in return for the Forced PK (because we both know Kody did the PK on Zane even though UA told him not to, right?), I am able to escalate the situation by taking out your 2nd in Command. It's that cut, simple, dry, and to the point.

Pot meet kettle. You are literally bending the rules to justify what you did which was raid the church. You expect nothing to come of that? You think whoever was in that building wasn't going to defend themselves? I don't think you comprehend what you are trying to argue. 

Last post because you know that you are wrong for this.

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 11:29 AM)Zane Wrote:

masco was told by sum1 is a blatent lie because if u look in the video i provide there were 0 witnesses. mentioning alt is irrelevant to this situation  masco addmitting sum1 told him i killed him wouldnt matter he cant retaliate as You may not attack/start confrontations with people in order to kill them when they defend themselves. This is considered baiting. You may kill in self defense or in defense of your partners/faction/property.
Zane i did not force u to come to the church that day Nor did i force to to raid the place U choose to do this raid which make u pk act U died during a raid thus a pk 
You should have choose to retaliate against monetgo property if u wanted to get back Instead u raid elm property and u payed the price I recommend u reread the rules of the server as a moderator should know them U as a moderator get to decied the fate of other players If you and ur bf dont know rules as simple as these maybe you should consider retiring just lik dat goofy zane campos

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Mascotics Wrote: Thrax, you can keep bending the rules all you'd like to try to bend them to fit your circumstances. When you pull stuff like this, it's "rest in piss", "we killed your man", and rap songs written about them. But, when an eye for an eye is done, you come crying foul on a forum.

My main reason there has been no evidence on here, is for protection of your own family and friends that have given you up, with evidence and proof that I was informed, In Character, that you were the one that pulled the trigger on Zane. Therefore, in return for the Forced PK (because we both know Kody did the PK on Zane even though UA told him not to, right?), I am able to escalate the situation by taking out your 2nd in Command. It's that cut, simple, dry, and to the point.

Again, you do not have IC proof of elm being involved and you keep dodging it every time they ask. 
  1. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)
    What do you not understand about this? "You must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge" and "EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED".

(11-22-2022, 11:57 AM)Kody Wrote:

Again, you do not have IC proof of elm being involved and you keep dodging it every time they ask. 
  1. If you intend to retaliate for a PK against your family by another’s you must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge that it was that family that attacked you, you then may retaliate an equal amount of PKs. Ideally you go after the hitman himself. (EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED)
    What do you not understand about this? "You must prove you have 100% certain IC knowledge" and "EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED".

I do and it's been provided to UA through a private ticket. If I didn't have proof, she'd be un-PK'ed by now, yes? I owe none of you a single thing nor am I required to put my evidence and proof here. If you read my post, you'd have seen that. How about we stop abusing staff privileges? Which, reminds me, how exactly did Thrax find out it was me who PK'd Kelly? He DM'd me within 2 minutes of the PK happening when he was no where on the server to see it himself. We'll file that under "things that make you go hmm".

Again, I have nothing else to say on this thread. All of my side of evidence has been provided to UA.

RE: PK Appeal - Hedgimus - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 12:14 PM)Mascotics Wrote:

I do and it's been provided to UA through a private ticket. If I didn't have proof, she'd be un-PK'ed by now, yes? I owe none of you a single thing nor am I required to put my evidence and proof here. If you read my post, you'd have seen that. How about we stop abusing staff privileges? Which, reminds me, how exactly did Thrax find out it was me who PK'd Kelly? He DM'd me within 2 minutes of the PK happening when he was no where on the server to see it himself. We'll file that under "things that make you go hmm".

Again, I have nothing else to say on this thread. All of my side of evidence has been provided to UA.
I have your f3. When you said "rest in piss bitch" your name popped up. That's how I knew it was you. Had you not said a word I wouldn't have known. I was in VC with them and that's how they found out so quickly. What's next? You got anything else except evidence? Cause here we still are.

Oh and talk about abusing staff privileges' when you're hovering over me and a friend who is a newbie larne's conversation cause you're that fucking paranoid you weirdo and then constantly making advertisements to come back to bank cause you can't RP for one second you have to metagame and figure out what we're doing. What's the obsession? Hop off our dick for once. Now you guys are crying cause your dude got smoked when he knows damn well we operate a bar out of there. Eye for an eye? More like you can't handle a faction like we all knew you couldn't and smoked me to cause a dent in our business since I actually know how to run one. Jealousy much?

You also found my location pretty quickly since I've been gone for 2 days and was only hopping on to show a client a wedding setup. Guess that's not meta either just coincidence I was there for less than 5 mins and get smoked.

RE: PK Appeal - Kody - 11-22-2022

Where is this imaginary proof you say you have, no one had IC knowledge of the assassination except Thrax, and you still don't have IC knowledge of it not to mention that you cannot retaliate for dying in a raid where the defenders killed your man. I'm not even going to entertain the other silly comment you made I have done a lot for this server and stick by the rules, and everyone knows it how about we talk about you checking Julian Vargas /charlist and checking his funds to see how much you could get out of him before you pk'd him because I have those logs available and the ss of the message where you asked him for the money after scoping.  You constantly metagame and you should not have been accepted as a moderator or your buddy Zane either I can work ticket circles around you two as I have proven week in and week out. This is a cut and dried metagame pk and should be accepted as no one had IC proof of elm's involvement and couldn't possibly have gotten any 100% certain IC evidence proof as there were no witnesses to the homicide and/or the perpetrator had a mask and escaped without detection during a raid the victim antagonized on elm's property targeted at the Montego Bay Family.

(11-22-2022, 12:42 PM)Kody Wrote:

Where is this imaginary proof you say you have, no one had IC knowledge of the assassination except Thrax, and you still don't have IC knowledge of it not to mention that you cannot retaliate for dying in a raid where the defenders killed your man. I'm not even going to entertain the other silly comment you made I have done a lot for this server and stick by the rules, and everyone knows it how about we talk about you checking Julian Vargas /charlist and checking his funds to see how much you could get out of him before you pk'd him because I have those logs available and the ss of the message where you asked him for the money after scoping.  You constantly metagame and you should not have been accepted as a moderator or your buddy Zane either I can work ticket circles around you two as I have proven week in and week out. This is a cut and dried metagame pk and should be accepted as no one had IC proof of elm's involvement and couldn't possibly have gotten any 100% certain IC evidence proof as there were no witnesses to the homicide and/or the perpetrator had a mask and escaped without detection during a raid the victim antagonized on elm's property targeted at the Montego Bay Family.

Yeah, I checked to see if his char was banned. He also told me how much money he had that morning before he asked to leave the family and received the demands. Good try though.

RE: PK Appeal - ThraxPrinceVon - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 12:45 PM)Mascotics Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 12:42 PM)Kody Wrote:

Yeah, I checked to see if his char was banned. He also told me how much money he had that morning before he asked to leave the family and received the demands. Good try though.
Regardless of what "evidence" you have You still cannot retaliate and pk for an attack your faction caused. Did i force Zane to raid church no. Are you pk active when u take part in a raid yes. How tf are u a moderator did you not read the rules Do they teach you to read in hickland. I aint make it past 9th and i can read the rules better den u maybe not spell but i dont need to when i can copy and paste them word for word. READ hick trash READ

1. You are a garbage mod just like your boyfriend You uneducated hick Read the rules before you go spewing out dat shythole of yours Fuk u  and ur dead bitch Boyfriend Go get back 4 those 52 barrles you lost to a sum autistic
    minges How u get pkd by a minge LOL  Rush b dont stop goofy