Diverge Networks
Cajun's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Cajun's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=1000)

Cajun's Staff App - Cajun - 03-17-2021

In-Game Name(s): Trumbalino Soprano, LT. Heinrich Bonds, Andrew Haulpert, Phillipe DeGuiscard, V.M. "Cut"
Steam Name: Microsoft PowerPoint
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Raginblast2/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:113077811
Discord Username: Cajun#6670
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):1w 5d 20h 9m
Time Zone:EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 1-2 Hours Per day
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, but willing to learn and have used before.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  As of late, I feel as if people on this server have been bored due to a lack of action/events during prime time/EU hours. In order to remedy this, I want to apply for staff in order to become a gamemaster. I would ensure to make a balance of events for both mob factions and PD, due to my crim and PD background. Many people on this server want fair, unbalanced staff that is able to handle tickets in a balanced and fair matter, and I would be able to provide this for the community. I really like the Diverge community, and I feel as if this is a chance to give back. I really look forward to helping RP on this server progress and evolve to new heights.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I have played MafiaRP for awhile, and I have heard many of the complaints levied at staff by the community. These complaints include: fairness/RP experience, lack of development, and economy concerns/legalRP concerns. I would be able to remedy this via a position within staff, where I would be able to more directly address these concerns. In addition, I would be willing to put a large amount of time and effort into actually trying to improve RP/legal rackets. I also would ensure wars would be carried out in a fair and balanced matter, while indirectly maintaining the status of the community. 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I was a moderator on icefuse for about a week, before resigning due to general boredom/lack of interest in the server, and dedication to my battalion at the time.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not, and have 0 warnings. 
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I think I am known by a few people in the community as a fair and balanced person that is able to give a balanced and mature perspective on many events within the server. I have been around for a bit of time, and people often come to me for advice or confide their various worries within RP to me. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: RyanWhiskey
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would record the situation and immediately try and reach out to on-duty staff about the situtation. If there are no staff on duty, I would switch characters, start a sit and deal with the situation.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Using Medal and screenshots I would record this abuse, and send it to a member of upper administration.  Staff are bestowed with great power on the server, and it should not be abused. 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would ban and warn them as if they were any other player, and reconsider my friendship with them. 
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Cajun's Staff App - Freddy - 03-17-2021

+1 Great guy good roleplayer

RE: Cajun's Staff App - blacksmith - 03-17-2021

+1 has the experience and is unbiased

RE: Cajun's Staff App - Grant - 03-17-2021

+1
Great guy, would keep cool and calm and do well!!

RE: Cajun's Staff App - Heinz - 03-18-2021

". I really like the MP community, and I feel as if this is a chance to give back. I really look forward to helping RP on this server progress and evolve to new heights." - Gotta Love the MP community

RE: Cajun's Staff App - Rem - 03-18-2021

Didn't bother to read their own application

I would personally like to see a whole redo of your application.
Considering now we all know you just copied and pasted your old MP application, I would like to see some effort.
If it's redone and is done well, I will change my vote.

RE: Cajun's Staff App - Worlld - 03-18-2021

You know what server you are on right?

RE: Cajun's Staff App - Cajun - 03-18-2021

My apologies for the typo. Traditionally, I have written applications on google docs on my computer, and then have uploaded them to the forums. However, I was short for time on my phone when I wrote this post, and as a result, I skimmed over it on mobile. Once again, I am sorry for any confusion my typo may have created amongst users and members of staff.

Cajun's Staff App - Pendred - 03-20-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.