Diverge Networks
Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (/showthread.php?tid=1019)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Shmurda - 03-20-2021

Name of Faction: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club

Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 21

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Motorcycle Club

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): American (Foreigners with proper MC RP are accepted)

Your Discord # (ex: Calloway#4110): BobbyShmurdasHat#3601

Organization Backstory (Min. of 150+ Words): The Hell's Angels started in 1948 in Fontana, California. It was made up of multiple MC's that formed together. It's now 1985 and the Angels have expanded to New York and have been spreading their influence in 1%er culture throughout the state. The National President, only known as 'Texas' is running the new chapter personally. The MC has already began operations and secured power and territory. They have already began taking over the streets and quickly becoming the most dominant MC in the Southside. They follow a strict code of MC law and maintain a serious reputation. The Hells Angels are infamous for their outlaw lifestyle and the Southside chapter is going to keep it that way. The Angels have a mission to make money and stay dominant and they will do anything to complete it. They have already developed into multiple conflicts with local businesses and other wannabe MC's. They have also formed many alliances. They will continue to rule the MC's in the southside for many years.

(OOC) 

We have already been operating for a little while now under the citizens faction. We have custom PAC patches. We have a discord full of active members. I have lead 3 factions before. I have months of experience as a leader and a metric ton of knowledge on MC culture and the lifestyle. Thank you in advance. And thank you for your consideration.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - GRANATA - 03-20-2021

+1

(please enter 5 characters non sense pendy fix this bullshit)

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Hart - 03-20-2021

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
+1

Active, Trusted Leadership in the community, Real Biker Gang, Real Good Folk

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - maz501 - 03-20-2021

+1 he has been in the community for so dam long he was chief of department in PD showing that he has excellent leadership skills and I think he would bring great RP to the server

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Mildbobbysauce - 03-20-2021

+1 i am a member of the hells angels and we are a very serious solid faction and rp alot very fun

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - JacksonTheChad - 03-20-2021

+1, out of every man to run a serious faction to bring good RP to the server i would trust shmurda the most. i look forward to interacting with these boys more

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - AutictekPanda - 03-20-2021

+1, good idea and concept. It will create diversity and will be something new to the scene. Instead of just the same old same old.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Rem - 03-20-2021

+1

While you are the Chief of Department of PD, this may cause issues.
You must be aware that this puts you in a very abusable position.
I hope you don't do anything irresponsible. 

Stepped down from being Chief to create a faction.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Shmurda - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 05:18 AM)Rem Wrote: Light +1

While you are the Chief of Department of PD, this may cause issues.
You must be aware that this puts you in a very abusable position.
I hope you don't do anything irresponsible. 
I am no longer the Chief. I went down to reserves earlier tonight.

RE: Hells Angels Motorcycle Club - Cajun - 03-20-2021

+1, man knows how to run a faction. Will enjoy seeing some quality wiseguy RP from them.