Diverge Networks
Cramps’ Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Cramps’ Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=1036)

Cramps’ Staff App - JoJo - 03-22-2021

In-Game Name(s): Noel Jones, Carter Knox, etc.
Steam Name: Cramps
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347449148
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:193591710
Discord Username: Cramps#8185
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): About 1 week 3 days
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 6-8 hours a day depending on the dag
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I wish to apply for staff because I believe that we need more people to cover the 24/7 need for staff members on the server. I also think that the server could always use another helping hand to assistant the community members in any endeavor or need they may have. Furthermore I believe the server does not have staff that can be around whenever needed because of course everyone has a life outside of garrys mod (and some people like me no life it but oops). However, I can get on pretty much whenever I am asked or needed minus the times I am either at work, in class, or otherwise occupied.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: You should choose me over other candidates because I have thousands of hours staffing both nutscript and PoliceRP based servers. I have the experience and knowledge of the community and nutscript to functionally staff the server successfully and without fault. I am unbiased to factions I am in simply because 1. Bias is wrong and 2. I simply don’t care enough about a faction to sway a staff decision in their favor. I firmly believe staff comes first then the factions I roleplay in come secondary to that. Finally, I believe the community knows me well enough to be able to get along with me and respect my judgement in a decision as a staff member.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Moderator on original MP, Preck era MP under Error and Alexa, and Typhon

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I consider myself pretty well known in the mafiarp community as a whole as I have been around since Old MP and have a reputation for being a serious roleplayer. I have no reputation of being a known minge or someone who abused flags. The caveat to that is many people do not know me because they’re either new to mafiarp or I was never in their faction. I like to think the staff are fond of me because I have known several of them for quite a long time and consider many of them friends. For many current staff members, I can recall some funny moments we have had together or something of notoriety. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Rem

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If a ticket was made and I was requested to get onto my staff character or no other staff was on, I would switch to my staff character to take the ticket unless I was in the middle of an rp scenario.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Report then to our staff manager with a recording for evidence and don’t say anything to them to further escalate the conflict.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would punish them accordingly to the rules they broke and maybe apologize as a friend and say “Sorry even if we are friends rules are rules and you have to follow them”

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - Mio Honda - 03-22-2021

-1 waddles lolmao

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - wackyTiger - 03-22-2021

I know this guy and he is awesome. Very friendly, has good intentions, and wants to contribute a lot to this community. I would even go as far as to say he will be one of the best moderators in Diverge.

+1

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - coda - 03-22-2021

FAT +1
Great RPer, well written app, would be an exemplary staff member

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - JoJo - 03-22-2021

Update;
Windows XP and Coda also recommended me

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - Rem - 03-22-2021

+1
Solid responses
Good player
Good person
Good intentions
Decent amount of experience

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - Windows XP - 03-22-2021

1+ What rem said

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - ZOOMER - 03-23-2021

sorry too lazy to type response.

What windows said.

RE: Cramps’ Staff App - Pendred - 03-25-2021

I'm not sure how I feel about this

Cramps’ Staff App - Pendred - 04-05-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.