Diverge Networks
The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) (/showthread.php?tid=1083)

The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Charlies Garity - 03-30-2021

Name of Faction: The Garity Crime Syndicate 

Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 15+ we are transferring all of our members from other servers.

OOC: Our faction iactive on MP, DD & the to be released CN networks.

This faction had a short run on DN, due to some internal problems with my living situation.

My family & I finally found a new home & are in the middle of moving we should be settled in by next week.

Due to the stress caused by this change in my life, our time on DN was shorter than what we anticipated.

So, if you fellas would have us back I'd appreciate the opportunity to use what I've learned from my time here & continue to grow within the MafiaRp community.
[b][i]
To add some context, this house I'm living in I've grown up in for the past 7 years so it isn't just "another move" for my family.

So until what went down on the server with a few individuals I trusted we had no problems with anyone.

All of the individuals I've worked with in this community will vouch for myself & our faction, I'm sure of it.

Thanks for your time regards Makaveli.[/b]

[/i]

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Crime Syndicate 

Your Discord: Makaveli#3708

Organization Backstory (Min. of 150+ Words): Since the early 1900'’s the Irish have been sailing to America in growing numbers, they were forced to leave Ireland due to Famines & Poverty a family by the surname Garity was among the immigrates arriving in New York city from Dublin in 1952.

Once settled in New York city my father Charles ‘Sharky’ Garity found work as a door to door sells man, he managed to save up enough money to move closer to our relatives in Cincinnati Ohio. 

There was an Italian restaurant called La Rosa’s which is where he met his soon to be wife, ‘Rova’ Garity. 

They got married & preceded to have four children they named me after my father calling me Charles Jr, our mother was Italian but was born in the states, making her Italian-American with our father being full blooded Irish. 

My brother Ricky died December 22nd 1963 he was granted temporary leave to visit the family on Christmas he was killed in a car accident on his way home. 

After Ricky was buried, we continued to live in Ohio until the death of our father in 1971. 

Our mother passed from breast Cancer later that year, we decided to move back to New York city were we formed a relationship with a family called The Calabrese, they helped us get our start we continued to work with each other 

My younger brother Kevin got into a dispute with some gang bangers in 1976 he was shot 3 times & survived, we managed to track them fellas down & we dealt with them. 

Back up north La Rosa’s started going out of business, my brother Lucas returned to Ohio & purchased the franchise, while [i]Kevin [/i]& I remained in New York to continue our work with the Calabrese. 

Currently its 1985 and we are ready to expand upon our distribution business, we are waiting for the opportunity to purchase our first property. 

If There Is Vacant Property Available: A restaurant that we could use as a front would be lovely, if we opened A restaurant/Shop like La Rosa’s it would expand upon our backstory & act as our main place of RP if no restaurant is available a warehouse would be helpful for our distribution network, which would definitely help bringing our Faction to life. 

as before there are a few text glitches sorry.

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - wackyTiger - 03-30-2021

Good application, backstory is kinda wonky but I like the idea. Another Irish faction is kind of annoying as we have a few of those already but I believe this faction has potential.

+1

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Charlies Garity - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 04:22 PM)wackyTiger Wrote: Good application, backstory is kinda wonky but I like the idea. Another Irish faction is kind of annoying as we have a few of those already but I believe this faction has potential.

+1
Our faction started on OG MP then moved to DN for a time, and my surname comes from my actual last name which is Irish. 

Garity.

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - tony debonis - 03-31-2021

this has great potential , Your backstory has been well written in detail, Your information on your characters helps see the family in a bright picture, great job charlies garity

-Gopnik

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - JimmyPenis - 03-31-2021

+1 will be fun to wipe you guys in the first week

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Charlies Garity - 04-01-2021

(03-31-2021, 09:13 PM)JimmyPenis Wrote: +1 will be fun to wipe you guys in the first week
Thanks small P.

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Rem - 04-05-2021

Character was PKed due to attending a PK and dying.
During the time your faction was originally on the server, I never really saw much come out of it.
I don't think you are fit to be a leader.

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Baljeet BipBop - 04-06-2021

-1 has faction on like all upcoming mafiarp servers, doesnt seem like his faction is big enough or active enough to even be on diverge

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Cypher1357 - 04-06-2021

-1 Just another faction built off of Mingery and disrespect. From my experiences with your faction all that I have seen if RDM, Metagaming, and just complete cancer. Pray y'all don't ever return lol

RE: The Garity Crime Syndicate (Returning-App) - Canadian-bacon - 04-06-2021

Thank you for your interest but your application has been unfortunately Denied.