Diverge Networks
Charlie King Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Charlie King Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1108)

Charlie King Ban Appeal - Jamess - 04-04-2021

Your Name: Charlie King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82653507

Reason for ban: MRDM, NITRP

Length of ban: 14 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): My friend was killed by a security guard, don't know the reasons why he killed him but he did, so I then go to the diner kitchen to check if my gun is reloaded and off safety, then I walk out to get the right angle to kill him in revenge then I shoot him, I see the cop coming so I keep shooting but the gun was really uncontrollable at that point which is why I might have hit a bunch of other people but I only think I killed the officer and the security. Also as a note, I was only attempting to jump onto the stage to prove on video that the stage was blocked with invisible props. I actually do also think that pendred should have gone after the security guard for rdm since my friend clearly only annoyed him nothing else which rule 2 of the "Killing Rules" under the Server Rules says you cant do.

Why should you be unbanned? because it isn't against the rules to revenge kill, and then accidentally hitting other people because an officer rushed at me.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ibwYuFW74  at 3:07 you can see the security guard kill him at 3:40 you see me kill the security guard.

RE: Charlie King Ban Appeal - Pendred - 04-04-2021

You killed several individuals including myself who had nothing to do with what happened. Your "friend" was intentionally interupting an IC event and being a general nuisance, you yourself were also being problematic.

RE: Charlie King Ban Appeal - Jamess - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 09:00 PM)Pendred Wrote: You killed several individuals including myself who had nothing to do with what happened. Your "friend" was intentionally interupting an IC event and being a general nuisance, you yourself were also being problematic.
dont understadn why you say i killed multiple people not involved, when i look at the video with 0.25 play time i only kill you, the security guard and the cop, also i dont udnerstadn by how me asking multiple times for the admisn to take the invisble props down as it is clealy prop blocking, i would like to understand how i was beign problematic, you even abused your powers to physgun me up in to the air and shoot me off into the sky, which i have video of, i most certainly believe you were the one not upholding your own rules and abusing.

RE: Charlie King Ban Appeal - Pendred - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 09:15 PM)James Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 09:00 PM)Pendred Wrote: You killed several individuals including myself who had nothing to do with what happened. Your "friend" was intentionally interupting an IC event and being a general nuisance, you yourself were also being problematic.
dont understadn why you say i killed multiple people not involved, when i look at the video with 0.25 play time i only kill you, the security guard and the cop, also i dont udnerstadn by how me asking multiple times for the admisn to take the invisble props down as it is clealy prop blocking, i would like to understand how i was beign problematic, you even abused your powers to physgun me up in to the air and shoot me off into the sky, which i have video of, i most certainly believe you were the one not upholding your own rules and abusing.
I can show you the logs, you killed at least 4 people and damaged even more, the video shows you spraying into the crowd. You asked why the props were there, to which I gave you an answer. That being that it prevents people from interupting the event, which may I add was attempted several times. Despite me telling you this, you kept arguing and asking why they were there. In regards to me physgunning you away, you were causing issues so I removed you from the rally, not abuse in any way. Frankly I should've banned you sooner, as you have multiple previous warnings for similar incidents.

RE: Charlie King Ban Appeal - Jamess - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 09:23 PM)Pendred Wrote:
I can show you the logs, you killed at least 4 people and damaged even more, the video shows you spraying into the crowd. You asked why the props were there, to which I gave you an answer. That being that it prevents people from interupting the event, which may I add was attempted several times. Despite me telling you this, you kept arguing and asking why they were there. In regards to me physgunning you away, you were causing issues so I removed you from the rally, not abuse in any way. Frankly I should've banned you sooner, as you have multiple previous warnings for similar incidents.
Show me the logs then, also i didnt mean to spray into the crowd i was aiming for the cop but it was quite hard as the recoil isnt that easy to control.

RE: Charlie King Ban Appeal - Jamess - 04-05-2021

(04-04-2021, 09:23 PM)Pendred Wrote:
so are you gonna show the logs? cause even if i did kill 4 people then 2 of them would be the security guard and the officer so techincaly only 2 rdms if the logfs show that i killed 4 people which i highly doubt i did

RE: Charlie King Ban Appeal - Jamess - 04-05-2021

So is anyone actually gonna review my ban appeal? or are you guys just gonna act like this appeal aint ever existed?

Charlie King Ban Appeal - Somespy - 04-05-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified. I have checked the logs and can see that you killed and damaged several people. The ban will not be lifted. What would make you think you can go up to a crowd of people just to kill someone for revenge, not proper RP.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules