Diverge Networks
Soup's Banging Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Soup's Banging Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=1114)

Soup's Banging Staff Application - KingCum/Soup - 04-06-2021

In-Game Name(s):Saul Goodestman/Chad Johnson (Rest in Peace Jeronimo Montoya) (Rest In Peace Michael Flynn
Steam Name: Soup
Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: Soup
Steam ID:76561198175080269
Discord Username: KingCum#8844
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2day 11hours
Time Zone: Bst. (England)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I'll be on about 6-7hours a day most the time. I'll be on mostly as staff but sometimes of course i need to take time to rp for myself
Have you read the rules?: Yes of course Smile
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes Sir
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Of course
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes I am. I have been a staff member on a scp server.  (I know very cringe)
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes of course
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I feel like this community could be improved greatly by staff not only in different time zones but with different world views and situations. Personally I have autism and ADHD. Allowing me to connect on a deeper level with those suffering with my condition who may come to your server. This will mean you have a better range of diversity and relatable members. Since at times people with my condition cannot understand fully what they are doing wrong. Meaning I can explain to them easily what they have done wrong and how to go about correcting that wrong for future rp endeavours.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: Like stated above I could give another view on the staff team. Allowing a less stressful flow when it comes to those with conditions. On top of that I am very laid back. I keep my cool and I rationalise every situation taking in account context and taking personal judgement out of it. I base the cases off the information and the relevant proof. Not who my friends are or who will give me the greatest advantage through social. situations and or social climbing (the social ladder). And I quite honestly believe I would work well with the nature of the current team. I have personally noticed that some of my sits and other people's sits don't get picked up quickly. Especially when a situation is time restrained. With me that would change. No matter what I would deal with a situation as quick as I could without making any possible errors that could harm mine or the servers reputation.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes! I was a mod for two weeks on a dead slave rp server and I was a scp mod for a month on another dead server. This was a while ago so forgive me for not remembering the names.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not to my knowledge. (I could of been when I was like 12. Those were rough times)
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I personally feel like I have a respected and needed role in this community. And some others agree. I play around but I also roleplay seriously when needed. This is backed up by the fact I managed to get a gold cross for valour from my hard work and effort during a roleplay scenario. I also roleplay as a blind man (who isn't actually blind he's just faking it) Which means I am quite extinguished in the community and well respected as a calm but fun role-player I think that just about sums up my reputation and how I am perceived in this community. I may not be the oldest member here but I feel like I am one of the most recognisable 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Sudo has recommended me for staff Big Grin
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I will either see if another staff member can deal with this situation or I will become on duty and deal with it myself. Since my main end goal is to make sure every sit gets dealt with quickly and fairly
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would record this abuse and then upload it. Showing it to a relevant colleague for the situation
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I deal with the situation appropiately according to the rules and guide lines. I don't hold bias. One of the affects of my condition. If I am given a job I will do it without prejudice 
---------------------------------------------------------

-= Sorry if the writing seems stingy I struggle a lot with it. But I am proud of myself for writing this much!=-
What the fuck why is there a mobsters paradise ban message as a thumbnail. How do i remove that.
It doesn't seem to want to leave.

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - JuggerFlock22 - 04-06-2021

+1 you seem like a very hard worker

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - Sudo - 04-06-2021

+1, Seen Soup around quite a lot and he has demonstrated immense leadership and dedication in his work.
In more recent time, Soup has also been contributing a lot to roleplay without any direction needed.
You have shown your characteristics to me, and I hope to see you on the team!

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - Itachi - 04-08-2021

+1
Great guy his pretty chill his roleplay is amazing and his just a cool guy to have around and plus his on when most staff are off if his accepted more people will be caught  Rdming at late hours of the game due to the time zone

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - TexasT123 - 04-08-2021

+1 In-game he's a great guy and I've always been able to trust him.

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - Fallen_Ski - 04-08-2021

+1 Seems like a hard working cool guy.

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - hakai - 04-10-2021

+1 Awesome dude in-game. Great RP. Overall fine guy.

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - Baldrick - 04-10-2021

+1 Does Good RP In-game, And the server needs more staff so I don't see why you wouldn't want to not make him staff.

RE: Soup's Banging Staff Application - coda - 04-12-2021

+1

From my personal experience, he's been a respectful and honest guy who contributes a lot to RP on Diverge. We could also use some more Euro staff Smile. GL!

Soup's Banging Staff Application - Pendred - 04-24-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.