Diverge Networks
Alder Bois Faction Application(Poor People Faction) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Alder Bois Faction Application(Poor People Faction) (/showthread.php?tid=1135)

Alder Bois Faction Application(Poor People Faction) - FrankWatson - 04-08-2021

Name of Faction: Alder Bois

Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 6

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Street Gang 

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): All. Faction Made up of the lost and the damn

Your Discord # (ex: Calloway#4110): Burn Sanders#2672

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): https://discord.gg/Nwt6XeJj

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words): We are the ones that were forgotten. We are the throwaways. The Worthless. The ones who couldn't make it in New York. You see us everywhere but in the warm places. The places out of the rain out of the cold out of the wretched sun. We live in filth we live in disease we live in fear. That all changed the day the day i met Burn Sanders. One day as i was sitting on the side of the street back against the cold stone of the local diner where i dig through for scrapes an man came up to me. He walked straight up to me and looked right into my eyes. He had an strange look in them. They were kind but something else lingered. It was something i haven't seen before but i feared it. He just looked at me for an moment sizing me up it seemed to me. His tie dangled in front of him as he looked at me. He looked like a Door  to Door Salesman. Then suddenly he stuck out his old wrinkled hand to me and said in a quiet voice “Why hello there my name is Burn Sanders and I'm here to rescue you”. I was stunned i had no idea how to react. This made no sense to me. No one in this city was kind. We were shot for simply not having enough money to buy better clothes than the government issued white shirt and jeans. Hence the better known insult White Shirt. But this man Burn dinit look at me as some kind of degenerate or an thief. He looked at me as if was human. I evenuntaly was able to take his hand and he pulled me right up and shook it. He turned around and said “There was a place for people just like me, a safe place a home for all those who needed one”. I followed the man past the El Grande and found myself at an alley with signs reading “RavenHolm ''. I asked the man what is this place and he responded with “What you wish for it to be '' As we went through the alley we came upon a gate and a man in a bowler hat with a flannel guarding the door with a shotgun. He opened the door at once for me and Burns. As we entered the alley further I could see a strange cross with a skull placed carefully in the center of it. It looked as if three heads were coming out of the side of it. I asked what this strange creation was. Burns told me “It was a symbol of hope for most but others had many different views on the strange object”. He followed up with. “It is mostly used in prayers to Lucifer”. That sent a shiver down my back to think that these people were actively okay with worshiping the Devil. But looking at the state that most of them were in I realized why. There was trash scattered through the bottom floor. Large shapes of humans dotted the walls; most had their back against them; some slept on the floor. Others crowded the only source of warmth, the barrel of fire in the corner. They clearly clung to any kind of hope they could find and here hope was for them even if it wasn't a lot it was more than what most would give them. He motioned for me to follow and we went up a ladder to the upper parts of the roof tops. From there I could see most of the city. The shining La Grande, the parks of town hall and even the Hudson river. Up on the roofs seemed to be more of where his established followers appeared to be. They lived in better looking shack homes mostly made of sheet metal and rusted junk they found while scavenging. “This is where you go if you work for me. The ones at the bottom are the ones who simply wish to wallow in their sorrow without fear of pain”. Burns informed me. It appeared in RavenHolm that anyone was welcome but only those who contributed were given better accommodation. He started going further up to the roofs which seemed to be his location. I could tell by the carefully crafted pillars of stone and concrete mixed with the least rusted fences. He made himself quite a large shack to live in. There was a different building off to the side as well that had a strange red glow coming from it. I attempted to go get a closer look but a goon stepped right in front of me before I could take another step. Burns motioned with his head and the goon stepped aside and allowed me to look inside the room with the strange glow. It was covered head to toe in Marijuana plants. “This is the grow room where we make most of the funds that keep this place alive”. Burns said. I simply nodded and stepped back out onto the rooftop. Burns headed towards his large shack and I followed suit. When we entered it was nothing special to the average man but to the poor it was sure something miraculous. He had a large desk and a slightly used Office Desk Chair.  There were two smaller metal chairs for his guests to sit in. I sat down in the right one.” So let me explain a little about how this place came to be. Well as many more immigrants and people were born in the city and well as you know financial struggle and criminal onslaught has driven a lot of people to the street. Now the street is a cold place for those who have no one to keep them safe or fed. So eventually we started collecting together. Small pockets of us here and there 2 or 3 at a time. Then there were 5 or 7. Then we started to find 10 to 15. When we go to these numbers we were able to form our own little communities and keep ourselves safe from the suits. Eventually we needed a place to call home so we found this place. We started building rooftop homes to house our drugs so we could sell them for food and weapons. Eventually the class system started to develop as more money was being made. See everyone was more than willing to feed and house whoever came through the door. But the ones who were risking their lives every day were not willing to give up their greater comforts for those who weren't. So we made the floor system those who just seek shelter and food live at the bottom. Those who seek to better themselves and help RavenHolm live at the second. Those who are completely loyal to Burns live at his rooftop. Eventually we found people with the right skills to make just about everything we needed so here we are years later. Now the question is do you want a safe home or do you wish to stay out in the street?” He says. “I want to be safe”. I reply. He slides a glock across the desk towards me. You pick it up your Alder Boi for life. I stared at the gun and thought to myself. I will no longer ask for what I want. Ill simply just take it.This is the story of every Alder Boi who found their way to RavenHolm. 

RE: Alder Bois Faction Application(Poor People Faction) - Michael Flanagan - 04-09-2021

+1 ACCEPTED

RE: Alder Bois Faction Application(Poor People Faction) - Canadian-bacon - 04-10-2021

Thank you for your interest but your application has been unfortunately Denied.