Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1157)

Ban Appeal - Davey - 04-11-2021

Your Name: Davey Micheal

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):76561198798950094

Reason for ban: Ltap|Past Ban

Length of ban: 3 Days.

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Both

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because as soon as my game crashed I figured out my internet was down so first thing I did was go on my phone and text the admin before any sits were made that I crashed and my internet was down and he went back and fourth for an hour on what to do and I plan on posting all of the discord dms below as well as pictures of what my computer was saying I also have a clip of before a crashed the entire rp scenario and there were no sign that was gonna ltap cause I was actually rping and saying when I could get my lawyer I will put the link to the clip below but I also understand Milk man was having a really busy night because in the clip I will link you will able to see and hear a white shirt saying fuck niggers go were you belong and just completely minge shit mind you I also got 3 people warned or banned and I can also show proof of that and I had people rping with me all day and one was the don of a faction and he can also say that I was making sure to follow the rules all day but I do apologize to milk man for bugging him about it and everything.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):(59) According to the cop you said something about "I'm not dealing with this shit" and then disappeared. - YouTube I
can send proof of crash on discord it wont upload here same with dm pictures.

RE: Ban Appeal - Pendred - 04-11-2021

Contemplating issuing you a permanent ban, your recent behaviour has been unacceptable. 7 warnings and 3 bans in a month. Doesn't seem like you're someone who plays the server properly.

[Image: ZI4Paw8.png]

[Image: 4oqSTxD.png]

RE: Ban Appeal - Davey - 04-11-2021

Pendred whats your issue with me we all know you have had it out from me from the beginning
first i joined the discord and didnt do shit and you banned me now this great Founder i tell ya

Pendred you know you were never meant to be the founder of a server pal i say you do whats best for your health and life and family and just do you little stealing files shit lmao cause you are a lowkey horrible leader and half the people that play on diverge dont even know your past lmao

and you can ban me if you want pal but it wont fix your leader skills and your past lmao i really wish people knew on how you used to steal files and resell for crazy prices and dont even lie cause i have had several people tell me you did this.

And how about you unban me from the discord lmao i never did anything wrong heres the discord DylanLikesGaming42069 im very curious to see the ban reason

And how tf are you a founder lmao your more of a shitty dev what happend to leroy and da monte?

why dont you go and make a server with kevin adams the child predator huh?

RE: Ban Appeal - Pendred - 04-11-2021

Actions have consequences. Aren't you the same person who claimed my work as his own, got exposed for it, and went quiet for months out of embarrassment? Very baseless claims, if any of those were true about me then why would I be running a community for free? I'd love to see some proof of those serious accusations.

You were banned from the Discord server several months ago for continuously spamming after being told to stop.

Your response and attitude to this situation indicates to me that you are not deserving of being able to play our server. Your reputation as a minge on other communities, combined with your actions on here lead me to believe that a permanent ban is the appropriate course of action.

This appeal is denied and your ban will be extended to permanent. Feel free to appeal when you have matured, and have a better attitude.