Diverge Networks
bann appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: bann appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1166)

Pages: 1 2

bann appeal - tony debonis - 04-12-2021

Your Name:tony debonis
 Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:566613457
Reason for ban: i crashed whilest being arrested 
Length of ban: 3 days 
Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute
Why should you be unbanned? i was in a situation with an fbi that was metagaming and when i crashed i msg the fbi in the situation , brit and taco saying my game has crashed i will be back , through multiple time i tried to recconect it just black screened and 
i watched YouTube video and they said that i had to validate files by the time the files were validated i was a sleep as it took for ever and it was like 2am and i had work at 10am, all i am saying is i understand why i was banned but its kinda rank why i was coz i msg them telling em my game crashed and brit still proceeds to ban meeven when he knows it was not ltap, if you guys have a brain you would know that gmod is buggy crashes for everyone. at this point i am questioning whether i am being abused by admins as i did just get unbanned from another situation i should not have been banned.
Additional Information (images, videos, etc): here is a photo of msg i sent brit down below there is a msg from me to brit at 1:50 am telling him that if ur called to a sit i will be back game crashed so i did not ltap

have some consideration and understand that the game is broken  
thank you 

RE: you all treat ur donators like trash - Pendred - 04-12-2021

[Image: acdRa4o.png]

RE: you all treat ur donators like trash - tony debonis - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 08:45 AM)Pendred Wrote: [Image: acdRa4o.png]

go back pendred and tell me where i said i was above anyone all i said was do you treat all your donators like trash ? 

i am annoyed as your admin/moderation team bann thirsty / i msg them saying ill come back and not my fault gmod is broken i should not be banned

(04-12-2021, 08:59 AM)tony debonis Wrote:

go back pendred and tell me where i said i was above anyone all i said was do you treat all your donators like trash ? 

i am annoyed as your admin/moderation team bann thirsty / i msg them saying ill come back and not my fault gmod is broken i should not be banned
You literally named your ban appeal thread "you all treat ur donators like trash", (which you have now changed lol) your titling of this thread was implying that because you are a donator you should be above other players? What else could you have meant by it?

Regardless, the issuing staff member has been notified of your appeal and will reply shortly with their side of the situation.

(04-12-2021, 09:04 AM)Pendred Wrote:

You literally named your ban appeal thread "you all treat ur donators like trash", (which you have now changed lol) your titling of this thread was implying that because you are a donator you should be above other players? What else could you have meant by it?

well pendred all i did was simply label my rank . if i didnt donate i would say do you treat all ur members like trash, soooo? can we stick to the bann appeal thanks pendreed

wackytiger shut ur bitch ass up u have -5 rep get ur musty goofy sticky ass off my appeal you no life

(04-12-2021, 09:07 AM)tony debonis Wrote:

well pendred all i did was simply label my rank . if i didnt donate i would say do you treat all ur members like trash, soooo? can we stick to the bann appeal thanks pendreed

wackytiger shut ur bitch ass up u have -5 rep get ur musty goofy sticky ass off my appeal you no life
Actions have consequences. Break the rules and you get punished. Pretty simple. Nobody is being treated like trash. You chose to bring up this topic, not me.

(04-12-2021, 09:14 AM)Pendred Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 09:07 AM)tony debonis Wrote:

Actions have consequences. Break the rules and you get punished. Pretty simple. Nobody is being treated like trash. You chose to bring up this topic, not me.
yea and i stated my rank lmao get over it stick to the bann appeal please and thank you id love to play the game , i was baned for a ltap when i never ltaped

because i did not have it clipped id request you all make irn bru thats his discord to show his evidence lmao coz he metagames in there he says you selling any heroin i say got none how u know me what my name he says tony debonis i got model change whitch he didnt get model change he was posing as stuart grant his grant enterprise char lmao so tell him to show the proof coz he metagames like 3 times lmao he was fbi not a grant enterprise worker . the only grant worker was black man with dreads

dont worry pendred all the boys _1 on ur rep coz u crook and give me -99

RE: bann appeal - LordBrit - 04-12-2021

I responded to a ticket I will admit you had sent one message saying that you had crashed I notified you if you did not get back on you would be banned. I then waited 30 minutes sent two more messages which had no response then banned him as he had been banned for a similar issue to this previously. Off of the video I had seen which was you only disconnecting after being tased which was rather coincidental and taking the previous ban into account I acted and banned you for 3 days due to it being similar to a prior ban (both were LTARP). I do apologise if it was a technical issue however from what I had seen it did not appear to be if this was a wrongful ban I do apologise however I acted to the best knowledge I had at that time if more information is available and tells a different story I would be happy to unban you. -Brit

RE: bann appeal - LordBrit - 04-12-2021

https://prnt.sc/11apugj

RE: bann appeal - tony debonis - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 03:00 PM)LordBrit Wrote: I responded to a ticket I will admit you had sent one message saying that you had crashed I notified you if you did not get back on you would be banned. I then waited 30 minutes sent two more messages which had no response then banned him as he had been banned for a similar issue to this previously. Off of the video I had seen which was you only disconnecting after being tased which was rather coincidental and taking the previous ban into account I acted and banned you for 3 days due to it being similar to a prior ban (both were LTARP). I do apologise if it was a technical issue however from what I had seen it did not appear to be if this was a wrongful ban I do apologise however I acted to the best knowledge I had at that time if more information is available and tells a different story I would be happy to unban you. -Brit

jesus mans calling me a lie. my game was crashing all day ask pistol on discord if ya really want. i had to validate my files to stop black screening and your gonna say you need more info to unban me alright buddy. and that is my discord not someone's