Diverge Networks
Mr. Penguin's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Mr. Penguin's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=1192)

Mr. Penguin's Staff App - Mr.Penguin - 04-16-2021

In-Game Name(s): Tommy Nirezo (PK'd) Santiago Garcia
Steam Name:Mr.Penguin
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/1235679395/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:434599711
Discord Username:Mr.Penguin#6630
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):2 days 2 Hours 
Time Zone:GMT+1
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:6+ hours a day/Most of my time will be moderating and not RPing 
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?I want to be staff to help improve the server and make it a better environment to be in. I also want to improve the staff team because I feel the server would be better if there were more staff to deal with the many issues and problems the server players may have,what I have seen when playing on the server is that there is not many staff available to deal with reports from the ever-growing player base.Therefore leaving players stuck in the mud when it comes to them trying to RP.Another reason I want to be a staff member is because I want to make sure the server has order and is not complete chaos whilst making sure that rules are enforced.By doing this It will help improve the overall quality of the server and the enjoyment of the people who play on it and make sure everyone can equally have fun on Diverge Networks.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I believe that I should be considered a position as a Staff Member,because I would love the opportunity to help and support other players in the community who want to have the best role playing experience possible. I believe my previous experience and determination to help other players would be useful and help improve the server. Another reason why I believe I deserve the position is because of my skills. This means that I can spend a lot of time helping players and getting to know them while improving their role playing experience through staffing as well as through roleplay.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):Yes,Starwars RP,Dark RP,Mafia RP  
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:I would say that a few people may know me in the community and would be able to say positive things about me.Also all of my interactions in-game have been friendly and positive for example I tend to give newer players money to get them started out.But overall I’m not that known in this community.But I believe if I get given a position as a staff member that will change as it would give me the ability to get to know people better as well as people getting to know me better.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:I would get on my Staff Character,take both members who were involved to a sit and listen to both sides then I would then check logs as well as get video evidence (if they have it) then apply the appropriate sanction to the offender.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:Gather as much evidence as I can via Shadow Overlay and steam screenshots and then send it to a member of UA 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:I would Treat them as any other roleplayer who is breaking the rules.If they are really my friend,they wouldn't let a game ruin our friendship.

RE: Mr. Penguin's Staff App - Baldrick - 04-16-2021

Have not seen this guy around much but if he can do good staffing from his previous experience then +1

Mr. Penguin's Staff App - Pendred - 04-24-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.