Diverge Networks
Red Revolver's Staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Red Revolver's Staff app (/showthread.php?tid=1230)

Red Revolver's Staff app - Red - 04-19-2021

Staff Application Format
If you wish to apply for staff be sure to fill out the following format. Make sure applications are neat and legible. Short or low effort Applications will be denied.

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s): Adam "Thunder" Flanagan | Chris Adams | Tommy Grant | Tony Costello | Unused Char that is called Tommy Kavanagh
Steam Name: Echo 1
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880601501/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460167886
Discord Username:  Red Revolver#0562
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):
Time Zone: BST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Atleast an hour a day, I play for anywhere between 1-3 hours a day on weekdays and will take any tickets I see there and am able to take, I play for about 4-6 hours a day on weekends
Have you read the rules?: Ofcourse, sadly I do have one prior warning for propclimb which I will admit was my fault and I'm sorry for that.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, I've been staff on a lot of servers before but none that have used nutscript
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I have been playing diverge since a week after it released this time around, I'm Irish and come on early sometimes too and see a lot of people complaining about no staff online for minor things such as faction whitelists, minges, etc... I would like to be staff to help with those issues and provide support to the community. I am very active and would be on staff a lot to help out, I plan on applying for the GM team to help with RP events that would actually be good RP and be enjoyable for all parties involved, I would love to join staff and help the community.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I'm usually not one to put myself above others, I am dedicated and active, I am professional and eager to help the community so I'll do well. I strive to do well and overall would like to help out on the server. I handle sits/tickets professionally and obviously hear both sides of the story and review logs and other evidence prior to making a decision, I am experienced, professional, active and competent. I'm eager to help out and will try my best.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes, XYZ policerp Moderator x2 | Naxal cityrp (shutdown) Administrator 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I'm fairly well known being both a captain in the flanagans and Detective Lieutenant in PD I know the majority of the people who play a lot.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Rem
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I'm not entirely sure about staff rules on diverge but I'm gonna answer based on the idea that it isn't against staff rules to involve yourself in a situation that you witnessed while off duty. I would most likely wait for a ticket to be called as I dont know the context to the situation and if its RDM or not, therefore going on duty to involve myself within this situation is a bad idea as there may have been context to the situation that I'm unaware of, now if its clear RDM with obviously no context to it then I would go my staff Char and pull both the victim and rulebreaker to a sit and see what happened, if there was obviously no context and both parties say the same thing then I would check the rulebreakers prior notes and bans and if they're new to the server with a clean slate and appear remorceful I wont issue a punishment but if they arent remorceful or have prior punishments I'd issue a one day ban for RDM.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would contact Pendred, Rem or Canadian with evidence of the abuse.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I wouldn't let this change anything, as a staff member I wouldnt let this affect my judgement.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Red Revolver's Staff app - Banmaster - 04-19-2021

+1 Very friendly, helpful and ambitious.
     Previous experience as staff
     Available time as staff everyday

RE: Red Revolver's Staff app - Grant - 04-19-2021

+1 Know this fella for a long while now, he would make a great staff member!

RE: Red Revolver's Staff app - Baldrick - 04-20-2021

+1 It would be good to have more staff seen this guy helping around also

RE: Red Revolver's Staff app - Cajun - 04-21-2021

+1, great guy to work with, very professional

RE: Red Revolver's Staff app - Pepe - 04-21-2021

+1 great guy and very helpful to the community

RE: Red Revolver's Staff app - Vex - 04-22-2021

+1 very nice guy, knows what he is doing, i think he would do great on the staff team!

Red Revolver's Staff app - Pendred - 04-24-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.