Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1287)

Ban Appeal - Hammer - 04-27-2021

Your Name: Pat "Hammer" Flanagan

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):

Reason for ban: RDM X3

Length of ban: Was 1 day bout 12 hours left now

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): All 3 RDM cases weren't really RDM

Why should you be unbanned?

1st RDM case was when Flanagan's were going to war with the Oni Kai and we were all shooting at each other then a staff member pulled me up due to one of the japs reporting RDM even though he shot first, then Pendred came on and warned both factions if we kill one another one more time we would get warned but I still got warned and it didn't get removed even after Pendred saying this

2nd RDM case was a complete accident of someone getting caught in crossfire, a minge was attacking me and due to taking damage my screen was dark and this was in the back alley of out pub so I didn't expect a random person round the back except the minge so I shot and killed the wrong person (I apologised for this)

3rd RDM case which is the one that somehow got me banned was due to a man who advertised something disrespecting allies, so we went to go beat him up then he attempted to get me arrested by running to police, I caught him later on and killed him due to attempting to have me arrested but the member of staff Mr Penguin banned me before I got the chance to mention that

I would also like to apologise for the disrespect I brought 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

RE: Ban Appeal - shrimps - 04-27-2021

The last situation that resulted in this ban was a bit silly all around and there was a lot of general confusion between players and staff. Ultimately, I don't think a ban was warranted in this case.

+1

RE: Ban Appeal - Mr.Penguin - 04-27-2021

Hello Hammer, The Reason you were banned is because I checked your past history and you have had 2 prior warnings for RDM already within the last 4 days.I took you to the sit and I asked why you killed the guy and you said because he disrespected you and again I told you that that is not a valid reason to kill someone.One of the warnings was set by me, this warning was set because I pulled you to a sit and asked you why you killed this man and you proceeded to tell me that you killed him because you thought he was someone else. I then gave you the page to the server rules and explained to you that you need to be more careful and that you cant just shoot someone because you think they are someone else, you need to actually be sure that they are that same person before you just gun them down.

RE: Ban Appeal - Hammer - 04-27-2021

(04-27-2021, 03:44 PM)Mr.Penguin Wrote: Hello Hammer, The Reason you were banned is because I checked your past history and you have had 2 prior warnings for RDM already within the last 4 days.I took you to the sit and I asked why you killed the guy and you said because he disrespected you and again I told you that that is not a valid reason to kill someone.One of the warnings was set by me, this warning was set because I pulled you to a sit and asked you why you killed this man and you proceeded to tell me that you killed him because you thought he was someone else. I then gave you the page to the server rules and explained to you that you need to be more careful and that you cant just shoot someone because you think they are someone else, you need to actually be sure that they are that same person before you just gun them down.
Right but before I could say that he tried to get me arrested I was banned, ngl penguin but you seem to just take the side of whoever puts a ticket in tbh

RE: Ban Appeal - Michael Flanagan - 04-27-2021

"2nd RDM case was a complete accident of someone getting caught in crossfire, a minge was attacking me and due to taking damage my screen was dark and this was in the back alley of out pub so I didn't expect a random person round the back except the minge so I shot and killed the wrong person (I apologised for this)"

Not being biased or anything but this aint RDM, tresspassing you can shoot people for, especially in an area such as our bar where a lot of secret shit happens there, even though hammer accidentally killed the guy tresspassing in the heat of a moment when he was blind and thought he was shooting someone else who had been attacking him in that moment, it still makes no sense to it being an RDM more of a RP situation in which there was someone in a place where they shouldnt be and they got caught in a crossfire. it just doesnt sound like a Random Death Match to me (more of a happy accident really as the guy was shot while he was tresspassing none the less lol).

The 3rd RDM reason it seems like its not RDM if this man did try and get Hammer arrested... otherwise known as snitching which is actually a PK'able offense but instead he was just shot.

1st reason is kind of fair enough honestly.

RE: Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 04-27-2021

The 1st warning has been removed from your account and the ban has been lifted. Please be sure to explain your version of events as clearly as possible when in a sit.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be removed from your account shortly.