Diverge Networks
Bonito Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Bonito Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=1313)

Pages: 1 2

Bonito Staff Application - Bonito - 05-01-2021

In-Game Name(s): Daniél "Bonito" Rodríguez / Paramedic Jeremiah O'Donovan Rossa / Banker David Murphy / Corporal Hugh O'Neill
Steam Name: DF72
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067539233/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53636752
Discord Username: DF 72#5610
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1w 3d 18h 49m.
Time Zone: EU (GMT +1/Irish Summer Time)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: At least 2-3 hours a day (tho I will still be RPing as I still value that a lot)
Have you read the rules?: Yes. 
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes. Of course.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Honestly, no. But I could be taught as I learn things quick enough.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes that's fine. 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  Well I have been playing Mafia RP since Mobster's Paradise 0.9 around February 2020, and always thought that staff would be a fun venture, but have never took up the opportunity and never jumped the gun. Now that I feel that I have so much experience on Mafia RP that I would slot in very easily to Staff especially as I am so familiar with the server rules at this point, I would just need to become familiar with SAM and Nutscript commands. I want to see the server from a perspective of staff, where I can see the community in a different perspective from just RP. I would like to help new players navigate the server and help with any issues they may have. Becoming staff on a Mafia RP server that all in all between each server I have probably docked about 500/600 hours in this community, it seems the logical step.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  Because I am EU first of all, when I have noticed that there is not many staff on, so I can contribute to the server in that regard. As I have noticed, most staff are NA so I am slightly unique with that. I am also very diligent and hardworking with anything I do in life, so know I feel like I need to take the next step with regards to this server. Not to mention, I have so much Mafia RP experience. Also, I am in constant communication with prominent members of this server.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): None at all.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes for LTAP once for 24 hours, but I was held by the FBI in an interrogation cell waiting for a judge for 30 mins, but I told them I had to leave soon in around 30 mins OOC due to a family priority at the time then when I got back on I heard via Discord I had been banned for 24 hours.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would say pretty known. I'm Don of the Cali Cartel (and was on TPN for a long time too), Corporal in the NYPD, a Bank Teller, Paramedic etc. I try to keep as good as relationships with everyone on these type of servers as strategically it is a smart position to take. I would also say I'm a genuine, no bullshit guy who tries to take as fair as a position with situations as possible. Also, not to be big headed or nothing like that, but I lead the Cartel on TPN to be the biggest faction on the server so as a result a lot of people know me in the Mafia RP Community for sure. I would definitely say I have a good reputation with 90% of the server.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Gollo, Cajun.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Ask the victim if they have any video evidence of him/her being RDM'd and then check logs to see if the victim has indeed been RDM'd. If I am off duty, I would ask Staff if the ticket has been claimed. If it has not got claimed, I would quickly hop on to sort out the situation.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Potentially take it up with UA that I have witnessed the staff member abusing power consistently and try to clip any instances if I can.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Take up a neutral position of the situation with non-bias and punish them accordingly independent of my relationship with them.

RE: Bonito Staff Application - Metrail - 05-01-2021

+1

-Very Serious RPer [Like Me]

-Never broken DVN Server Rules [Like Me]

-Good faction leader [Like Me]

-Very Generous and Honourable [Like Me]
-British [Like Me]

RE: Bonito Staff Application - Seb - 05-01-2021

+1 He's a good dedicated man.

RE: Bonito Staff Application - Uncle Jack - 05-01-2021

+1

-Serious roleplayer

-Never broke a single rule

-Great detail in questions

-Down to earth guy

-Love his accent

RE: Bonito Staff Application - El Ruso - 05-01-2021

+1
-Never breaking the server's rules
-Help's new players
-Serious player and leader
-Wise and Nice guy

RE: Bonito Staff Application - 50.Cal - 05-01-2021

+1 all round decent guy

Also server needs more EU time admins as the server is lacking in that regard so I see this man as a great candidate

RE: Bonito Staff Application - Recoil - 05-03-2021

+1

- Have never had problems with this individual
- He is very active around the times were low on staff when its like just me or another on
- I feel he is fully capable of being an unbiased & professional staff.

RE: Bonito Staff Application - Baldrick - 05-03-2021

+1 Going off what other people say he would be a good staff to have.

RE: Bonito Staff Application - Romullus - 05-03-2021

+1 Dedicated faction leader, overall good guy. I can see him being a great staff.

RE: Bonito Staff Application - Rowdy - 05-03-2021

+1 good roleplayer