Diverge Networks
Cocohop Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Cocohop Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=1354)

Cocohop Staff App - Cocohop - 05-07-2021

In-Game Name(s): Phoenix Audrey
Steam Name: Cocohop
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MundoOPggNoRe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45979100
Discord Username: Cocohop#9454
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1w 3d 2h 58m (Jesus Christ...)
Time Zone: EEST (NOT EST)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Would vary on a day by day basis, probably more on weekends but I'd imagine 5-6 hours (while potentially switching to take tickets and switching back while not in RP)
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes I certainly will attend them Smile
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not at all
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * 
Good question, there's two main reasons and I will be very upfront with them. I'm on a timezone where not many admins/mods play (I think Mr Hare and Penguin are the two most active ones). While I'm not keen to be a Ticket Slave (lol) I'm pretty sure it would be useful for the server to have a staff member there.
But the reason I'd actually like to apply for staff is to apply for GM Cert (soon tm) because I'd like to host some events. I will attempt (maybe with varying degrees of success) to do some story-line events (not one-shots) that can span days or weeks.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I have a good reputation, I was warned only twice and both of those times I was drunk (my bad lads). I've built a very successful court system and I'm very straightforward when dealing with people.
I do like this server and I'd like to make it better in the way I can, I can't code in Lua (nor would I want to code in my free time when that's my full time job) so this is my way of helping out.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): A DarkRP server called CivilCity. I've played as a Senior Mod for a month or so before I resigned because I neither enjoyed the atmosphere nor the fact that management made it feel like a job.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * 
Absolutely stellar reputation. I have not met a single person that does not like me while having full use of their mental capacities.
Not much else to say I think. Probably only that I'm more well known in Gov circles than criminal ones (except the people that get caught lackin' and have to go to court).
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Pendred
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there's any free staff members I'd make a ticket, otherwise I'll make sure they're out of RP and TP to them/bring them to roof and talk to them about what happened.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:
I'll probably talk to them about why they're doing what they're doing, and if neither of us are convinced I'll just speak to a higher rank I suppose.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Rich of you to think that I have friends but I will humour you. I will teleport them and talk to them that this isn't a darkRP server where you can go and minge around, if they're not convinced I'll treat them like any other person to the best of my knowledge/ability. 
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Cocohop Staff App - Grant - 05-07-2021

+1
This guys a alright guy

Active he is

RE: Cocohop Staff App - ChrisGM - 05-07-2021

+1 Active and well known to the community. This one has a lot of experience within the server, and in general he is a very kind and funny guy. Would fit the staff team 100%

RE: Cocohop Staff App - konstans - 05-07-2021

+1 Very active and very friendly

RE: Cocohop Staff App - Baldrick - 05-07-2021

+1 From what I have seen from him he seems like a good guy and should get a shot at staff.

RE: Cocohop Staff App - ayo - 05-08-2021

+1
Unbiased, and cares for good roleplay which the gamemaster team can use desperately.

Is active on the server AND is EEST which much staff aren't.

RE: Cocohop Staff App - Irn Bru - 05-08-2021

Huge +1

This guy is very mature and very fair. He is always respectful towards everyone and would be a great asset to the staff team.

Cocohop Staff App - Pendred - 05-08-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.