Diverge Networks
Server Drugs - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Server Drugs (/showthread.php?tid=1359)

Server Drugs - Bentai - 05-08-2021

Does anybody else think we should make the drug system a little more realistic? At the moment you just buy a brick off some crackhead and put it into a machine to get baggies so you can sell it to another crack head. Imagine cooking meth or some shit that would be epic.

RE: Server Drugs - Romullus - 05-09-2021

agreed, I want to run labs of coke or heroin not click a button wait 10 minutes.

RE: Server Drugs - Baldrick - 05-09-2021

+1 Drugs are a big part of the server they should work more realistically

RE: Server Drugs - ChrisGM - 05-09-2021

Yeah even though this idea is mostly used in servers like DarkRP, it would be amazing to see here. It would make grinding drugs more fun instead of just clicking a button waiting 10 minutes, finding a buyer for your bricks and then that guy just puts it in a machine and waits 5 minutes and sells it. It would be better to have machines to make drugs, and I am pretty sure something like this was a part of this server a while ago. Pretty sure the name was drug labs and you would get different ingredients and combine them to make a type of narcotic. Now while this was removed, and I dont remember why, this does not mean that this idea could not be implemented again as it will still be fun and enjoyable, and more importantly more cool way to make some cash.

RE: Server Drugs - ayo - 05-09-2021

In all honesty there should be a risk system to when you make drugs. When you think of it, the drug labs players are using are more than likely not 100% factory made. So I believe there should be some options you could take that will add risks when you cook/make your drugs.

I.E You get an option to cook it for 10 minutes or 5 minutes. The 10 minute option takes 10 minutes long and isn't prone to failing. Meanwhile the 5 minutes long one has a chance of failing or even blowing up.

Something like this would simply add to the factors of drug making. Rather than just drugs > drugs into machine > sell drugs.

RE: Server Drugs - Ace - 05-16-2021

100% the system rn is bad

RE: Server Drugs - Vito Scaletta - 07-21-2021

yeah +1 its really good idea it would spark it up
a bit and put more Roleplay into it

RE: Server Drugs - Rem - 07-21-2021

(05-09-2021, 10:08 PM)ayo Wrote: In all honesty there should be a risk system to when you make drugs. When you think of it, the drug labs players are using are more than likely not 100% factory made. So I believe there should be some options you could take that will add risks when you cook/make your drugs.

I.E You get an option to cook it for 10 minutes or 5 minutes. The 10 minute option takes 10 minutes long and isn't prone to failing. Meanwhile the 5 minutes long one has a chance of failing or even blowing up.

Something like this would simply add to the factors of drug making. Rather than just drugs > drugs into machine > sell drugs.
There used to be a chance of processors blowing up but people were angry and kept whining about it.

RE: Server Drugs - Cätbøy - 07-27-2021

I feel like there should be less time in the waiting for the shipment to arrive and the NPC cooldown, or just one of the two, however there should be more steps to actually processing the bulk drug.

Not just, as was said, press a button and wait 5 minutes.

Even the DarkRP drug making addons are better than this.

RE: Server Drugs - Rem - 08-01-2021

Pretty sure something new is being worked on