Diverge Networks
Diego Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Diego Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1366)

Diego Ban Appeal - BluXapplz - 05-09-2021

Your Name: Diego

Your SteamID 

Reason for ban: NITRP/Past bans

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): little bit of both

Why should you be unbanned? i was banned for nitrp originally because a group of roughly 8 people including me found out someone was pansexual or bisexual whatever it is and since it was the 80s we roleplayed being a angry mob following her from city hall to the jewelry store throwing homophobic slurs at her. now again it is the 80s shit like this happened every day people got harassed for walking down the street black milkman said it was nitrp but he wouldn't let me fill him in on the situation he just said that'ss nitrp and for my past bans/warns i have nothing to say except it was pure stupidity trying to be funny but at the end it was not. people say racial/homophobic slurs all the time in that server i get gunned down for being black trying to rent a apartment from the lucheses and when i ask why they say because ur a dirty N****r 
i have been called that word hundreds of times just for having a black character 
Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Diego Ban Appeal - Rem - 05-09-2021

Was the person RPing as that? (bi, pan, etc.)

RE: Diego Ban Appeal - BluXapplz - 05-09-2021

yes i acually asked her out as a joke before and she said sorry im not really into guys

then a random man walked up to me and gave me more info on her sexuality and after that a snowball effect kinda happened

RE: Diego Ban Appeal - Romullus - 05-09-2021

I was tped to sit so I can argue with Milkman all he kept sayin (got clips of it) is "ITS NOT BECAUSE HES UR FREIND THAT UR RIGHT" "HE SAID FAGGOT MULTIPLE TIMES THAT NITPR". He would evade the arguments. He said "ok wait ill takt o rem see what he thinks" Want to know what he asked to rem? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792820747218976808/840828391635550208/unknown.png

I guess the way I acted in /ooc wasnt cool and all but I sware im truly disappointed with Milkman's judgement

RE: Diego Ban Appeal - LitelyToastd - 05-09-2021

Hi! I'm actually the player that was being harassed. My female character that does occasionally "flirt" with women (the same way the guys joke about sucking or jerking each other off as "homiesexual") is not bisexual or pansexual. I, in real life, am though. The fact that not only were a large group of men following me harassing me, but attacking me over something that is not true in RP but IRL, made me feel extremely unsafe. I called Milkman for help for not only all of you screaming the slur in my ear, but also for the fact that you were following me and my friends, ear-raping us.

It was not funny. I will never understand why any of you thought this would be.

As for the comment saying that I was not really into guys after being asked out, was not me. You must have asked another woman and assumed it was me. Which is incredibly worrying seeing how you were willing to jump onto this bandwagon of being jerks to a random person for "RP" reasons.

there are not many females in game so i know i asked you, you do rp as a lgbtq because you have brought it up in rp many times you also rdm me multiple times when i asked if you shit with that ass

Its not rdm if its not random. I tell you the backoff and when you dont, I shoot you for harassing me.

Also, no I don't RP my character as pansexual. My character is heterosexual. See, I would know, seeing how its my character.

im not wanting to argue im just stating my side of the story it was all in rp because you have rp as gay/lgbtq

and there has been worse rp that happens on the server before racist/homophobic

On a different character, yes I have. But not on the character that you were following. Not to mention, any knowledge of me or my characters being pansexual specifically is completely OOC.

RE: Diego Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 05-09-2021

You have multiple past bans for RDM/LTAP/Minge as well as previous bans for harassments. Your record is extensive and it's abundantly clear you aren't actually apologetic for your actions but instead apologetic for being banned. I think you need to wait a couple months and really decide if you're gonna be an active, proper, roleplayer in this community, our tolerance for mingery only extends so far.

You may re appeal in a few months.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules