Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1423)

Ban Appeal - Shitting Bull - 05-17-2021

Your Name: Leeroy Brown / Johnny America

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198154223636

Reason for ban: NITRP, RDM x4

Length of ban: 4 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology, no point in disputing.

Why should you be unbanned? I shot a police officer who hit me with a baton for seemingly no reason. I got NITRP, RDM x4 all for attacking police officers after they have either A. tried to arrest me, or B. have attacked me with force, and C. have killed one of my friends in front of me. I understand that my digression was unrealistic and foolish but looking at the nature of the protest I believe I am partially justified in my actions. I apologize for going back to the protest after I had been killed, that is something that I cannot justify. It is extremely difficult to work with staff when they do not pull you to a sit or even ask your side of the story, instead just proceed to ban you. I have a faction to lead and I don't want my actions on an alt character to hinder my ability to lead my guys for four days, I don't think that is something my faction needs. I understand that my actions have consequences, I wish I was given a chance to talk to milkman before he banned me but I cannot change the past. I have my disagreements with the way this server handles riots, but I don't believe it is up to me to tell you how to do your job. I apologize for my actions during the protest, I assure you that I mean no ill will towards any of those guys who work in the PD because I have worked with all of them since the creation of this server. I understand if I don't get unbanned, but I would appreciate if I am given the ability to return and lead the FBI hands on. Johnny America was the first character I have played besides Leeroy Brown so if you think that I am going to do this again, I can give you my word that my intentions on this server is to not spread malice.

I personally feel that my actions did not fit the criteria for RDM, but I accept the professional point of view from staff and I hope for better communication if we have another encounter. I have no evidence to defend myself in this appeal so I accept this punishment but I hope my two cents is valued.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Negative.

RE: Ban Appeal - Vex - 05-17-2021

+1 There was multiple advertisements being posted about the riot, so in RP he knew where to go and what was going on, i also saw the cop hit him for no reason behind it so i get where he is coming from on that. I think he made a mistake that will not be made again, i have Roleplayed with leeroy many times and i can say he is not a minge of any sort and i think anyone in this server can agree on that aswell. So with that being said i think he should be unbanned or a ban reduce as he does have the whole FBI to run.

RE: Ban Appeal - The Milkman - 05-17-2021

Bacon already told you this was to be a peaceful protest and I personally think I made it clear you are not to use guns and yet a few minutes after I tell you that, you proceed to get shot by Heinz. When I asked him who shot first he told me you shot an FBI agent for seemingly no reason. After a few minutes passed I saw you return again and disregarded my warnings of NLR multiple times. A few minutes after that, I saw you come back this time with a luger in hand and shot 3 officers where you got banned on the spot. You completely ignored bacon's instructions to make it a peaceful protest and you and your goons go on acting like hooligans, Shooting cops in the back of their heads for no reason, throwing Molotov cocktails at cops and innocent people, jumping over the barriers and screaming "injustice" when told not to, and all of this is somehow considered a "peaceful protest" to you. 

RE: Ban Appeal - Shitting Bull - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 03:36 AM)The Milkman Wrote: Bacon already told you this was to be a peaceful protest and I personally think I made it clear you are not to use guns and yet a few minutes after I tell you that, you proceed to get shot by Heinz. When I asked him who shot first he told me you shot an FBI agent for seemingly no reason. After a few minutes passed I saw you return again and disregarded my warnings of NLR multiple times. A few minutes after that, I saw you come back this time with a luger in hand and shot 3 officers where you got banned on the spot. You completely ignored bacon's instructions to make it a peaceful protest and you and your goons go on acting like hooligans, Shooting cops in the back of their heads for no reason, throwing Molotov cocktails at cops and innocent people, jumping over the barriers and screaming "injustice" when told not to, and all of this is somehow considered a "peaceful protest" to you. 
Do you seriously think I can control everyone in that riot, people just showed up and started doing shit. I only shot at Lewis Brown after he beat me with a baton during that initial conflict you are referring to. There might have been other officers caught by accident but I am pretty sure I shot Lewis. Sons of Liberty were a small group and people just gathered at the PD barrier. When did I claim this entire riot to be mine anyway?

RE: Ban Appeal - Vex - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 04:51 AM)Shitting Bull Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 03:36 AM)The Milkman Wrote: Bacon already told you this was to be a peaceful protest and I personally think I made it clear you are not to use guns and yet a few minutes after I tell you that, you proceed to get shot by Heinz. When I asked him who shot first he told me you shot an FBI agent for seemingly no reason. After a few minutes passed I saw you return again and disregarded my warnings of NLR multiple times. A few minutes after that, I saw you come back this time with a luger in hand and shot 3 officers where you got banned on the spot. You completely ignored bacon's instructions to make it a peaceful protest and you and your goons go on acting like hooligans, Shooting cops in the back of their heads for no reason, throwing Molotov cocktails at cops and innocent people, jumping over the barriers and screaming "injustice" when told not to, and all of this is somehow considered a "peaceful protest" to you. 
Do you seriously think I can control everyone in that riot, people just showed up and started doing shit. I only shot at Lewis Brown after he beat me with a baton during that initial conflict you are referring to. There might have been other officers caught by accident but I am pretty sure I shot Lewis. Sons of Liberty were a small group and people just gathered at the PD barrier. When did I claim this entire riot to be mine anyway?
I just wanna say i was the one that started the riot as it was approved by canadian.

RE: Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 05-17-2021

I approved an 'unarmed protest' regardless bull has a clean record and the banning Admin has agree'd to remove the ban. Thank you for appealing.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.