Diverge Networks
Metrail Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Metrail Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=1499)

Metrail Staff Application - Metrail - 05-26-2021

In-Game Name(s): Nacho Armando, John Clerk, Timmy Grant, Antonio Kurt
Steam Name: Metrail
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:224926982
Discord Username: Metrail#7842
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2w 5 hrs [Approximately]
Time Zone: BST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4 Hrs
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.
What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * Pendred is my motivation. I believe the server is lackin'; Metrail is here to change that. My best friends like Rem and Canadian Bacon are on the staff team, motivating me.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I am an elite RPer. People know me as the best RPer on the server. I barely have any bans [Only 5].
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes, CoronaRP, Mexican Border RP [Used SAM], SCPRP [Dev]
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, all below 25hrs.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *Yes, I know people love me because I am serious RPer.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Record it incase they bitch about it on forums and switch to staff char and deal with it.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Record and send to bigman Pendred.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I tell 'em to pack it in or I'll convert to banning them/warning them.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Metrail Staff Application - Rem - 05-26-2021

+1
Good guy knows rules

RE: Metrail Staff Application - Baldrick - 05-26-2021

+1 Would be a good staff, why did you make a staff app in general discussion tho lol.

RE: Metrail Staff Application - Grant - 05-26-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.

RE: Metrail Staff Application - Bonito - 05-27-2021

Bruh moment

+1

RE: Metrail Staff Application - Metrail - 05-27-2021

(05-26-2021, 09:25 PM)Grant Wrote: Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.

Overruled

RE: Metrail Staff Application - Uncle Jack - 05-28-2021

+1

Metrail is the nicest person I've ever encountered in my entire life. Not only he ensures the best RP experience to all the active role players on the diverge networks, he knows the rules amazingly and I think he will do an amazing job as a staff member and an addition to the team alone. He is kind, british, and jewish.