Diverge Networks
Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Warith Muhammad PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1503)

Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - Rhodesia - 05-27-2021

Name of Character: Warith Muhammad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440069922

Date of PK: 26/5/2021

Reason for PK: They wouldn't tell me.

Why should you be unPK'd?: I didn't even die when I was PKed, I had been driving down the street in a car. I hadn't died for at least 15-20 minutes, and it was while I was spawning my car and was sniped from god knows where. I wasn't given a sit and they wouldn't tell me the reason.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

I reiterate, I had no idea why I was pked. I have been playing on the server for two days and my group (the Nation of Islam) has been received well. Despite having applied for a faction, it is not yet accepted, and we are awaiting its potential acceptance. As the "head" of the group, all that I do is give speeches. I have never ordered anyone's death, I don't think I've even ever killed anyone. Again, all that I've ever done in game is hold speeches, rallies, etc. I have never done anything to condone myself being killed by anyone- I am in good graces with most people that I know and that is very little since again, I'm new and don't know a lot of people. The only altercation that we had is when we were using a building that was owned by a faction but we didn't know. When we were informed that it was being used a faction, we left. They accused us in a sit that we "trashed" their restaurant, but this never happened. If you'd like, you can check my prop spawn history, I have never "trashed" anybody's building. We don't kill people, we don't do drugs or weapons, etc, all we do is recruit people, give speeches, and the like. I am not even a faction leader yet. I don't know why people would kill a promising faction before it even got a chance to start up. We've offered a lot of great opportunities and people have seemingly enjoyed it so far.
Even if someone wants to claim that they had a reason to kill me - when I was pk'ed I was driving a car! I wasn't shot, I wasn't killed, I wasn't even near anybody. I was driving in a car with two friends when all of a sudden I was banned. It doesn't seem fair to pk me when I hadn't even died for 15 minutes. After that, no one would tell me why I was pked. I made several tickets and seemed to have been ignored completely. It is absolutely unfair to ban my character when I wasn't even killed. I am a citizen that does no crime whatsoever who has led a group of people who have been trying to establish good roleplay. We aren't even a faction yet and certainly haven't made any substantial enemies. Hopefully this can be accepted so we can try to continue to establish ourselves. 

RE: Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - Ruffian - 05-27-2021

+1

This PK is rediculous. Rhodesia has brought some serious, genuine RP to the server and he is rewarded with some idiotic JFK PK bullshit. He literally doesn't even carry a gun. He's a peaceful roleplayer.

RE: Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - Rhodesia - 05-27-2021

(05-27-2021, 01:19 AM)Ruffian Wrote: +1

This PK is rediculous. Rhodesia has brought some serious, genuine RP to the server and he is rewarded with some idiotic JFK PK bullshit. He literally doesn't even carry a gun. He's a peaceful roleplayer.
This is true. I didn't die nor do I even carry a gun.

RE: Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - Rem - 05-27-2021

Please do no respond to PK appeals unless you are apart of the situation and are providing facts. Thanks.

RE: Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - tommy - 05-27-2021

I was walking with Nas to get his car from the car dealer. All of a sudden, he was one-tapped out of nowhere. He wasn't armed, nor did he have any weapon in his inventory. Twenty minutes later, he was charbanned. If this was the "assassination" that led to his pk, it should have been done immediately after his death, not 20 minutes after. This is a sloppy and unfair pk to charban him for.

Big mistake.

RE: Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - The Milkman - 05-27-2021

I'm the PKing admin. The reason you were pked was because of reckless behavior(Trashing Vacant shop 10). I was given screenshots of what you and your friends allegedly did and from there I accepted the pk. They also said something about your men attacking high-ranking members of different families but I did not add that part since they did not have substantial proof of that claim. I must admit that was sloppy work on my part and I agree with the pk being lifted

RE: Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - Rhodesia - 05-27-2021

Thank you. I did not trash any building, I give you my assurance. This never happened.

Warith Muhammad PK Appeal - Rem - 05-27-2021

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

There were multiple reasons this was accepted. I apologize for the way this was done.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.