Diverge Networks
Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=1531)

Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - Salvatore Bonpensiero - 06-01-2021

In-Game Name(s): Sal Bonpensiero
Steam Name: Sal Bonpensiero
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/salvatorebonpensiero/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105102751
Discord Username: Jon B. #9610
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 5 days 5 hours
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-6 hours a day and more on the weekend
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  
*I have been playing on the server since may and I really enjoy coming on here after work and classes. I been roleplaying on different servers for years now, and it makes me feel happy playing with you all on this server. I feel like this server is one of the more professional communities I have come across in Gmod. I would enjoy be a part of your skillful staff team. I aspire too help and improve the server to its full potential. I have witnessed a need for more staff during week days, and having more staff members is critical to a successful community. In my opinion all the staff I have spoken with, have been swift and knowledgeable in there field. On another note, when staff are offline, they can not be keeping the server running smoothly every hour of the day. The consequence result in minges disrupting the flow of RP and potentially harming the experience for newer members and seasoned players alike. I would hate for a new player to have a poor experience during there first few sessions. In closing, this server is exceptional and the staff team makes the server feels refreshing. I'm impressed with all the time, dedication, and hard work the team have been putting into Mafia RP, and it really makes me feel like I would be a good fit. My goal is to come on and make this server the best it can be.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  
* I have been moderating Gmod severs since 2017. In my time being a Admin and Community Manager, I have come to realize that being calm and comp tempt when dealing with heated situations, results in a positive and fair outcome. letting each party communicate there side of the situation. In my judgements I am fair and give the parties involved the opportunity to exonerate themselves. Like I have mentioned previously. due to my work and class schedule I do have the opportunity to be on duty more than others.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
Venomous gamming:
Moderator for 2 months,
Administrator for 4 months, 
Community manager for 7 months.

National Taskforce Police RP:
Moderator 1 month,
Administrator 4 months.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 
* I have spent most of my time at the Police Department. If you ask anyone in the PD over the rank of officer, they will know me. I would like to think most of my fellow officers and supervisor's think I'm doing a good job. Sometimes I will run across non PD personnel and most of the time I get positive feedback witch makes me feel like I'm doing a good job.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
If someone was reported for RDM and I was off duty, I would make a ticket and contact fellow staff members that are currently on duty. But if a player was [b]RDM’ing other players, I would stop them form doing it by going on duty and handing it. Moderating is more important than my roleplaying and our server needs to be fun and a enjoyably experience for all players.[/b]

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
I would, talk to individual and ask what's going on. If it was not resolved, I would go up the chain of command and make sure the situation was handled fairly. [b]If I have personally witnessed a staff member abusing there power, I would record the incident with my video capture and report it to a higher ranking staff member.[/b]

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
If one of my friends started RDM'ing and minging, I would have to bring that person to a sit, tell them what they did wrong, and give out the appropriate punishment for that sit. unfortunately I've been put in this situation in the past. In those cases you just have to stay neutral.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them.

RE: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - Sydney - 06-02-2021

+1 Seems like he'd be a really good addition to the staff team. He's seems knowledgeable and would be useful as staff.

RE: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - Baldrick - 06-02-2021

+1 Good Prior Experience why not give him a shot on the staff team

RE: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - PattyMelt - 06-04-2021

+1. Very cool gamer and I trust him to be a good staff member. he’ll make a good addition to the team

RE: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - Vice - 06-05-2021

+1
I don't see why not.

RE: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - Hue - 06-07-2021

+1 Good guy with an overall calm demeanour

RE: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - mrrsme - 06-10-2021

+ 1 Good guy, responsible and active. Overall a trustworthy individual who would make a good addition to the staff.

RE: Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - TheDevil372 - 06-13-2021

+1
I would make this man best man at my gay wedding so make him staff

Sal Bonpensiero Staff Application - Canadian-bacon - 06-13-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.