Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Bull - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application - Bull (/showthread.php?tid=1626)

Pages: 1 2

Staff Application - Bull - Shitting Bull - 06-09-2021

In-Game Name(s): Leeroy Brown
Steam Name: Shitting Bull
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154223636/
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:96978954
Discord Username: Shitting Bull
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1w 3d 23h 10m (been on diverge since opening day.)
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can easily manage moderating into my schedule without having to place my faction leader responsibilities aside. I will be able to moderate consistently every week.
Have you read the rules?: I am well familiar with the rules of this community.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): I acknowledge this and I will be attending every meeting.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am well familiarized with the Nutscript framework, though I may be a bit outdated I am able to learn quickly.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: I acknowledge this and I will remain in complete honesty.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * The staff team has never really been an aspiration of mine because I have befriended many of those within the staff team and I trust all of them with making informed and proper decisions. I believe as I spend more time on this server my aspirations have grown towards presenting my skills and experience onto the staff team to provide extra assistance in any way I can, and also to provide a differing perspective that will aid staff in perfecting decisions regarding LEO factions.*  I have done whatever I can to improve roleplay icly in my respected sphere, and though I have to make lots of improvements I believe that I can also help the server that I have grown to enjoy via moderating. I have always held the staff team in high regards and now that I am placing staff as one of my goals, I aspire to enforce the rules that make Diverge the great community that it is. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:   My perspective in Law Enforcement and Government has allowed me to grasp an extensive understanding of the server rules regarding those two respected fields. I have lots of ideas that could improve the state of LEO RP and Government RP without interfering with natural roleplay provided by the community. My experience in staffing has allowed me to handle situations professionally and present self control at all times. I know most people on this server and in the staff team and I believe that would allow me to transition easily and work perfectly alongside those in staff. I believe in respecting the authority above me and proving to my superiors that I am very capable of performing my duties with indisputable loyalty. 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): RGN as Senior Administrator: held the position for 4 months until resignation. Life Punch as junior moderator: 2 weeks until resignation. Irish Networks Jailbreak as Administrator: 3 months until resignation. Orion Networks as Head Moderator and have held this position for 4 months (server is under development in which I am assisting.)
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I was banned once which was appealed shortly after. https://divergenet.works/forums/showthread.php?tid=1423 . I was out of line on a character I created for protesting gun laws and misinterpreted the nature of the riot I was participating in. I genuinely have no excuse for this and if it hinders my ability to become staff, that is completely reasonable. I hope that my appeal means anything.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I have no grasp of what my reputation truly is but I would say I am well known by every member of the diverge community due to the variety of the positions I have held. I believe I have a positive reputation in regards to the staff team. My reputation with criminal organization members is iffy because I have had many positive interactions with criminals due to my respect and professional conduct in these situations but obviously my reputation is not great towards those who have not been around me enough to understand my personality. I try to place reputation in high regards even though my character is quite a loud mouth at times, BUT I have always placed the reputation of my faction and the field that I am in above my personal view, so my decisions are not guided towards personal reflection but the outlook of the group I am in as a whole. I will always place my loyalty towards my group above myself and how others view me, because the collective view of that group is more important in the long run.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Cajun, Heinz, Recoil, Gollo, Red Revolver, Chris GM.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Since I was a part of the situation I would be unable to perform any action in regards to my staff character. I would immediately notify other staff members of this incident and provide video evidence of the rule break. 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would not tolerate behavior that would tarnish the reputation of this communities' staff team, however, I would not directly confront this said individual, I would instead direct my concerns towards Rem or Staff Management. I would provide evidence in my report and my observations in order for the management team to carry out an informed executive action on that said individual.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would allow them to understand beforehand that my duties as a staff member within this community trumps their entertainment through breaking server rules. I would gather the opinions of other staff members to remain unbiased and act accordingly and execute the rules of this server without hesitation. The reputation of the community cannot be hindered further by the behavior of minges and it is my responsibility to carry out the rules no matter personal affiliations or relationships.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Staff Application - Bull - Grant - 06-09-2021

+1 I have know this guy for a long ass time.
He has all the abilities for staff.
And the activity.
And a IQ over 100.

RE: Staff Application - Bull - Baldrick - 06-09-2021

+1 Capable Staff Member
Can be trusted.

RE: Staff Application - Bull - Cajun - 06-09-2021

+1 God tier legal RPER. Make this guy staff already fr, and he just posted his app. Been around since the dawn of MAFIARP.

RE: Staff Application - Bull - Vice - 06-09-2021

+1
Even though I do not interact as much as I used to. I believe he would be a more than capable staff member.

RE: Staff Application - Bull - ChrisGM - 06-09-2021

+1

Great guy and a good community member afterall. From my experiences with him he has also very good leadership and a lot of experience within the server. I think he deserves a shot into the staff team.

RE: Staff Application - Bull - Vex - 06-10-2021

Fat +1 This guy runs the FBI very well, i have no reason to beileve he would not do the same as staff.

RE: Staff Application - Bull - Metrail - 06-10-2021

Doesn't even answer my DMs...

RE: Staff Application - Bull - Shitting Bull - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 03:09 AM)Metrail Wrote: Doesn't even answer my DMs...
Not accepting you into the FBI

RE: Staff Application - Bull - French Two - 06-10-2021

+1 he is more than capable to carry out rules for the server