Diverge Networks
Captain Lewis Brown's PK appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Captain Lewis Brown's PK appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1649)

Pages: 1 2

Captain Lewis Brown's PK appeal - Irn Bru - 06-11-2021

Name of Character: Captain Lewis Brown

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:60601105

Date of PK: 11/06/21

Reason for PK: Dont know

Why should you be unPK'd?: Cops can only be pked if they are corrupt and im not corrupt 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: N/A

RE: Captain Lewis Brown's PK appeal - Michael Flanagan - 06-11-2021

Just gonna give a heads up, only those involved should be replying to the PK appeal

PK was done for randomly attacking civillians including myself on the opposite side of the street from PD, you killed one person while beating them and nearly killed me in the process as well as knocked out a few others, while saying get back get back which we were trying to say how far back do you want us cus were on the otherside of the street. This was obviously viewed as you taking the opportunity to abuse the power you had and just start knocking people out and killing them when they were as far back as they could be.

It was also approved by UA.

So i mean the video proof given to UA was clear and realistically i just asked the question can i PK him for this, they said yes so i did. that is all

RE: Captain Lewis Brown's PK appeal - Irn Bru - 06-11-2021

I have seen this video, It was during a very stresfull riot and a lot of officers got killed etc. I was telling everyone to leave and they wouldn't so I hit them with my baton. A baton is non lethal so i have no idea how that one person died. defiantly not a pkable reason.

i'll also add that the Video shows clear acts that are unlawful and corrupt actions so like yknow i see this PK as irrefutable. but at the end of the day its staff decision innit

Not corruption in the slightest. People were refusing to leave the area during a riot so I hit them with my baton. So many people agree even staff that this is such a bs PK lmfao

(06-11-2021, 05:37 PM)Cragger Wrote: I have seen this video, It was during a very stresfull riot and a lot of officers got killed etc. I was telling everyone to leave and they wouldn't so I hit them with my baton. A baton is non lethal so i have no idea how that one person died. defiantly not a pkable reason.
you hit them while they were on the ground and killed them and then knocked me out when we were on the other side of the street.

thats not true, I never hit them on the ground killing them. I dont know how that one person died

(06-11-2021, 05:56 PM)Cragger Wrote: thats not true, I never hit them on the ground killing them. I dont know how that one person died. He could of got shot by someone else for all I know

(06-11-2021, 05:56 PM)Cragger Wrote: thats not true, I never hit them on the ground killing them. I dont know how that one person died. He could of got shot by someone else for all I know

this is almost as bad as the LT Maroni PK smh

RE: Captain Lewis Brown's PK appeal - Canadian-bacon - 06-11-2021

Please refrain from commenting if you were not DIRECTLY involved.

This is why appeals exist.

The PK will be reviewed and the staff will be spoken with as we determine the validity of the pk.

Thank you.

(06-11-2021, 05:56 PM)Cragger Wrote: thats not true, I never hit them on the ground killing them. I dont know how that one person died

this is almost as bad as the LT Maroni PK smh
I mean its pretty clear that he died due to you knocking him out and hitting him again.

we are just gonna go round in circles with it so i don't have anything else to say on the matter. We will just wait for UA