Diverge Networks
Baldrick App #2 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Baldrick App #2 (/showthread.php?tid=1740)

Baldrick App #2 - Baldrick - 06-24-2021

In-Game Name(s): Corporal Micky Rick / Rick Ballin
Steam Name: Ballin Baldrick.  
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402505126/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221119699
Discord Username: Gremlin#3343
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 5d 19h 30m
Time Zone: NZT- New Zealand Standard Timezone.
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: School days- 1-9 Hours|| Week Days- 0-14 Hours.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I know a few from my previous staff experiences but may need to be trained again to refresh on them.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:

I have considered applying for staff for a long time now and I feel I can help make a difference in the way players enjoy the community. I want to help out the players that play on the server and contribute to the community and I feel joining the staff team is the best way to do so. I want to help enforce the rules and take sits. I want to help make the server more fun. All in all, I want to help the server grow and to help take some of the weight off of other staff members. I have also changed from my previous self to more fit myself for a staff position.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:

I can be on late nights for the server thanks to my timezone.  I can bring an unbiased opinion along with plenty of time and work.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

Superior Servers- Trial Mod DarkRP - Icefuse networks DarkRP- Administrator- Sanctum Gaming FalloutRP- Gamemaster
How long I was a staff in
(Superior Servers- 1-6 Months)
(Icefuse Networks- 1-4 Months)
(Sanctum RP- 1-2 Months)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes for VVDM

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:

People may know me as. Former Fire Department Commissioner| Former Mayoral Staff| Former Firearms Regulation Corporal| Former First Deputy Marshal| NYPD Officer| Former New York Times Reporter| I am mostly known around the NYPD side, as I play my cop character a lot. People may think of me in many ways since everyone has their own opinion, I have been around in the server for I think 1-2 Months now. I'm a pretty chill dude and always down to do some RP and try to stay as serious as I can during RP. I have been a minge a bit, but that was the first couple weeks I joined the server, I think that the server requires more staff and I am more than capable to apply.  *

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I have not been recommended
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
I would make a ticket for RDM, and if no staff respond to it, then I would switch on duty
Bring the victim to a staff sit
Tell them that they RDMed and how the situation was RDM and let them explain their side of the story.
Check logs-
 Make a Decision of the punishment
Explain to them why they are getting the punishment and see what they have to say
Take the action of the punishment.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:
Get Evidence of it, send it to Upper Administration and explain to them the situation.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
If they are gonna use our friendship as a way to avoid Punishment from me, then they ain't a real friend. I would treat them like any other player as everyone should be treated equally. And then I would see what rules they broke and punish them for breaking those rules.

RE: Baldrick App #2 - Rem - 06-25-2021

Good intentions, but not fit for staff sorry

RE: Baldrick App #2 - Baldrick - 06-25-2021

(06-25-2021, 04:39 AM)Rem Wrote: -1

Good intentions, but not fit for staff sorry

Baldrick App #2 - Pendred - 06-29-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.