Diverge Networks
ayo's PET Flag Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flag Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: ayo's PET Flag Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1767)

ayo's PET Flag Appeal - ayo - 07-01-2021

Your Name: ayo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988

Staff Member involved: Rem

What flags were blacklisted from you?: PET Flags

Reason for blacklist (if given): Building in the PD

Why should they be returned?:

I apologize for building in the PD when I was told not to. I was partaking in the dupe contest that was being held my MickeyMouse’s commissioner character https://imgur.com/a/Kc2Vub2/

People began RPing as prisoners, I joined in but did not break any rules. I followed both the building guideline and server rules whilst the dupe was up. I was not prop pushing, prop spamming, or propblocking. I simply had a prison dupe up that was being used for prisonRP. It was something I shouldn’t have done, but I had no notice my PET flags would be taken. I just wanted to explore an RP path that I had not seen on MafiaRP before. I promise to not use my PET flags in this manner again, it has been nearly 2  weeks. I regret doing what I did, even know I had no knowledge that it was against the server rules.

RE: ayo's PET Flag Appeal - Rem - 07-01-2021

I know I hardly have a say with being no rank anymore, but I still should be able to state why. You already had your flags removed prior to you donating, which I told you then you had 1 chance if you did donate to get them back (we talked about it a while ago). I put a note on you I believe. The reason I removed your flags was because you did not listen to me when I made it clear to not do prisonrp again and I would remove your PET flags if you put up the dupe. You never argued anything other than how it was breaking any rules.

RE: ayo's PET Flag Appeal - ayo - 07-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 01:29 AM)Rem Wrote: I know I hardly have a say with being no rank anymore, but I still should be able to state why. You already had your flags removed prior to you donating, which I told you then you had 1 chance if you did donate to get them back (we talked about it a while ago). I put a note on you I believe. The reason I removed your flags was because you did not listen to me when I made it clear to not do prisonrp again and I would remove your PET flags if you put up the dupe. You never argued anything other than how it was breaking any rules.

I do not understand what the issue with me building the the jail cells was. I was at the time actively in the cells building but I did not do anything against the rules. You didn't allow me to explain myself either. You banned me while I was still reading the blacklist notification.

I was not abusing my PET flags, I simply placed a dupe that was not violating any of the building guidelines. I was not actively trying to disturb RP, RDM, or do anything that would be near breaking the rules. I was banned as I was attempting to explain myself. You didn't acknowledge the contest that the commissioner was hosting, you didn't acknowledge that the props were all in RP (None of them were against the building guidelines), you took my PET flags for something that isn't against the building guidelines. It was decorations. Nothing provided an advantage, simple decorations for the cells.

My past warn for prop abuse should be nullified. It was given by Chad a while back after my leg broke due to a glitched ladder at Napoli, I simply propsurfed less than 3 meters to the door to lock it as I was getting off at the time. I didn't have any malicious intent with my PET flags then, and I do not have any malicious intent now. I do not have a goal to harm the players with my pet flags.

RE: ayo's PET Flag Appeal - Chad - 07-01-2021

+1 this guy didn't do anything it was all fake

RE: ayo's PET Flag Appeal - ayo - 07-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 02:20 AM)Chad Wrote: +1 this guy didn't do anything it was all fake
Thats exactly what I have to say about the first time my flags were taken. It was something so minor. You even said it yourself in the admin sit.

RE: ayo's PET Flag Appeal - TheDevil372 - 07-01-2021

-1 Fuck this idiot

RE: ayo's PET Flag Appeal - Irn Bru - 07-01-2021

Hello, I was there when his flags were taken away.

During the time of this incident there was a building contest within the PD. Most high command in the PD has duped that they put around the PD to make it look nicer and no one complains about it. I am a captain of PD and I supported Ayos dupe because it made the PD look nicer. Looking at this from an unbiased mindset I think it’s extremely unfair to take away his flags just because one staff member does not like it when majority of PD does like it. I hope my opinion has contributed to this appeal.

RE: ayo's PET Flag Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 07-09-2021

accepted