Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=1787)

Ban Appeal - Sevv - 07-04-2021

Your Name: Sevv

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  STEAM_0:1:500017876

Reason for ban: Minge, NITRP, ARDM, NLR

Length of ban: Permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I was firstly banned for a month which was still unreasonable considering the person that was banned with me for the same thing was banned for only two days. I let this slide thinking okay fair enough to realize today that before Rem left he made sure to make it a Perma ban. Personally I believe this is truly unfair as it went days before he changed it to a full out perma. Overall this ban is unjustly considering the circumstances and the fact that Rem only did it because he has a clear bias 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): None Needed!

RE: Ban Appeal - Mikey - 07-04-2021

+1 Rem has a had a clear bias against Sevv, should be brought down to a month again.

RE: Ban Appeal - Rem - 07-05-2021

I didn't extend your ban lol, plus you already had a perma ban previously, it is not surprising why it was extended to a permanent. Also, the reason why I made your ban so long compared to the other guy, was that the other guy didn't have any previous bans, while you were different. Think maybe?

RE: Ban Appeal - Sevv - 07-05-2021

I think what you fail to realize is that you did extend my ban as it was only a mouth for multiple days and then I check back a couple weeks later to see it is a perma

RE: Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 07-05-2021

I feel like we end up in appeals here a lot sevv.

I was under the impression you quit Diverge (again)

The story is always the same too. Server sucks, staff sucks, players suck, never coming back etc. Then here again, but nothing changes, attitude is the same, rule breaking continues, maturity never evolves. It's always grudges and attacks, harrassment and insults, mostly against Rem, or just general trash talk. 

[Image: image0.png2.jpg]

[Image: image12.png]

I'm a little tired of second chances, aren't you?

RE: Ban Appeal - Sevv - 07-05-2021

So from my understanding of this response you believe that anyone that quits you’re server should be permanently banned because if so that is quite childish. As well as the fact that the only reason you have those screen shots is because a past don was trying to get everyone pema banned in his faction for leavening . When in fact he was the same guy that was telling us to boycott the server and we decided against it, but back to the point. It does not make much sense to ban someone for simply calling a server shit. Now tell me do you personally believe that quitting a server deserves a perma ban?

RE: Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 07-05-2021

You completely missed the point of my reply which only serves to prove one of my points.

You were not banned for these images, infact this occurred sometime after your ban, I simply included them as a sort of character witness. A proof of concept for my other claims, one that is still quite evident here.

It's mostly about a maturity thing. Usually on an appeal when someone has done something wrong they acknowledge their wrong doings and apologize instead mercilessly attacking people. Much like on your last perma appeal, after having been banned for falsely accusing someone of a serious crime and harrassing them, you feigned regret and out of pure kindness Rem unbanned you of his own free will. The immediate response was to shit talk him behind his back

Very immature.

Ban Appeal - Pendred - 07-05-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules