Diverge Networks
Cosmos staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Cosmos staff app (/showthread.php?tid=180)

Cosmos staff app - Cosmothecat - 12-20-2020

In-Game Name(s): Dominika Raywin,   Assistant Doctor Brody Walsh

Steam Name: Cosmothecat
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198916892652/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:478313462
Discord Username: Cosmo#1321
Total playtime on Server:  1d,2h,8 min at time writing 
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can dedicate 3-4h a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I want to apply for staff because of all the minges. I mostly play as Brody Walsh, an Assistant Doctor and all the time I have people jumping into my ambulance refusing to get out. I also see mic spammers, body blockers and not complying to fearRP and InjuryRP. I also see people complain no one took their ticket.I want to help take some load off staff and try to make the server a better place for everyone to RP. Cause I see this server has lots of potential and I love it but its kinda starting to get a mingey reputation.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I should be picked over others because I have lots of staff experience. I should also be picked because I know a good amount of psychology and why some people would act like a minge or act in a mean way and I can level with them (I have used this many times on other servers) . I also should be picked because I never had to be in a sit (not reporting) or even a warning. I know almost or all the commands on the server that normal players use. Also I am trying to train for the USCG ( US Coast Guard) so I follow everything to the letter and am a fast thinker.
 Lastly I should be picked is because I have good experience and know how to level with people and I am all around a good guy.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I have zigmalRP (Darkrp) (Mod) ( was there for about 1 month until it died.
Creedondance (Milrp) (dev) ( 1 week and server shutdown and owner quit)
Elitelupus server ( darkrp  had 6 servers when I was there ) ( T-Mod) ( quit after 1 week because the staff were 9 year olds and toxic)
Clay knight gaming (milrp) ( Mod) ( was there for 1 month until server died and shutdown)
Liberty Gaming (Milrp)  ( was Dev, and Admin) ( Admin there was 1 under head of staff) ( Was there for 2-3 months Left to be JGame master there)
I also deved on 3 different darkrps in my time deving.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I have not.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I am well known with ERS and dinner and irish pub.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: none 

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Well every server has a different view on how staff should approach but normally you would go onto a staff job and take the tickets regarding it. If no tickets this server could have staff just bring him or watch him then punish. But I feel like this server would want staff just to have people make tickets to do anything. If I have reports of this I will bring both people in the report and ask each person's side of the story of what happened. Then I will check logs to see what actually happened and with evidence of logs I will make a punishment/resolve using the staff handbook as a punishment reference.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 

I would try to get proof of the staff abusing and report them to higher staff with what they did, steamid and proof.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:    

I would treat them like anyone else, no special anything.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Cosmos staff app - Rem - 12-20-2020

+1
App seems well done.
I have seen you in game and you've been friendly and the opposite of a minge.
Very active.

RE: Cosmos staff app - Bees - 12-24-2020

+1 Every answer seems correct.

RE: Cosmos staff app - Santa - 12-27-2020

+1 Seems like a Good guy, Great application, All the answer are correct, and it has a lot of details

RE: Cosmos staff app - Pendred - 12-31-2020

Whilst the answers to the questions aren't the best and are a little vague and generic, the app is well formatted compared to others. You have my support.

RE: Cosmos staff app - Pendred - 01-02-2021

You haven't been on the server in a while, are you still wanting to go forward with this application? Please let me know within 48 hours.

RE: Cosmos staff app - Cosmothecat - 01-04-2021

I responed to Pendred but to all I am back active again on normal times I normal did but just New Years was crazy BTW I will also have a charater named Dominika Raywin now I be playing with

RE: Cosmos staff app - Micky - 01-04-2021

Neutral,

Play more on the server, havent seen you on at all.

RE: Cosmos staff app - Cosmothecat - 01-04-2021

____ok

RE: Cosmos staff app - Pendred - 01-07-2021

Accepted.

Contact me on Discord for training to get set up.